Tricome's first journal

Quick update. Just pulled another male, and the other one looks like it's going to be male also. :(
This is an earlier clone I took that has turned into a mutant and started to flower in the veg room. (Sorry "bout the harry knee.) lol
100_03172.JPG

I'm going to throw it in the flower room just to see what it will do.

Hey, all. Weighed harvest today. Twin peaks=7.4g Water farm=47g I think I could do better.
I've been feeding every other watering with 1tsp maxibloom, 1tsp tigerbloom, 1/4tsp dry koolbloom, and 1/4tsp superthrive. This time around I'm going to feed every watering, which is about every 3-5 days. Is this a good idea?

aside from the first few weeks of life I feed every watering until the flush.

Brother, this has been an awsome grow start to finish!
+rep and 5 star rating

Can't toss out any more rep...but I'll get back to it Brother...you earned it!

Thanx everyone for the kind and encouraging words!
Much thanx for the reps Poker and Southern! (it counts in my book)
aside from the first few weeks of life I feed every watering until the flush.
Thanx for the advice McBuds. I am worried that my bloom feeding mix may be too strong. I use Maxibloom 5-15-14 at full strength(1 tsp), Tiger Bloom 2-8-4 at 1/3 strength(1 tsp), and dry KoolBloom 2-45-28 at full strength(1/4 tsp). All measures are per gallon. I just read that overdoing the phosphorus can cause a harsh smoke. Is less more?

I'll be bringing this journal to an end with the harvest of Twiggy, which is fast approaching. she seems to have a split personality. Two different types of buds, one of which looks familiar.
100_03191.JPG

100_03202.JPG

With every end comes a new beginning. Check out my new journal; Mandala of Nirvana. Feturing Northern Lights and Kalichakra.

Thanx Tunes!
The Water Farm is tasting better now. Judging from the salt buildup on the stem and roots at harvest, and the chemical taste; I didn't flush her enough. That's why I flushed the crap out of Twiggy. I think my nute mix is too strong, and causes problems. ( nute lockout, salt buildup)
HARVEST :cheer:
I cut Twiggy today, at 10 1/2 weeks. I could have waited another 2. I could've sworn I saw red trichs last week, must have been the really red hairs reflecting. Now when I look at it the trichs are clear and cloudy, about 50/50. My plants seem to take a long time to ripen. Oh well, I prefer the up high, so hopefully this will turn out to be a good smoke.
100_0332.JPG

100_03331.JPG

100_03341.JPG

100_0335.JPG

100_03371.JPG

THE END :peace:
Thanx, everyone for tuning in, and all your great comments and suggestions!
Check out my new grow. :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom