Tricome's first journal

Swollen calyxes are just a thing, man. (LOL)

Just think of it as more surface area to stack the trichomes on. Or a "false pregnacy." Or a sign that the plant is maturing.

I'm back. Been out of town working.
Thanx for the kind words and reps! The cool caterpillar buds are a mild hashy flavor that has a hint of sweet and spicy. Still kinda green, though. Needs to cure some more.

One more week of flushing and twin peaks and wf will be harvested!
The newcomer (lanky) is filling in nicely and getting heavy for her long thin branches.

Plants are growing like crazy in the veg room. I just have a problem with one. It's dropping leaves. The leaves come off easily when brushed or when I shake the plant. Also a couple of the smaller lower branches are dieing back. Other than that, it's growing good.

I'll try to get some pics up and more info this weekend.
Sleepy time now. Good night.

Thanx for the reps Ms. Fox!
Thanx for the kind words Tunes420!
Sorry I've been slacking, gang. Been so busy, I've had barely enough time to tend to my garden! So, here's an update.
HARVEST TIME!
I pulled the Water Farm and Twin Peaks.
WF
100_02871.JPG

100_02881.JPG

100_02892.JPG

Note how the lower buds got a little nute burn from the splashing. Next time I'll keep the bottom trimmed.
100_02902.JPG

Big tap root.
100_02963.JPG

Root mat at the bottom of the inner bucket. 1/8" thick!
100_02972.JPG

Bottom of root mat.
100_03003.JPG

and through to the res.
overlay-round.gif

Results! :slide:
100_02912.JPG

100_02922.JPG

Here's the missing pic. Through the res.
100_02941.JPG

Twin Peaks, which will be used mostly for butter and hash. Kinda scraggly I think, but a lot of it.
100_03033.JPG

100_03041.JPG

Results. :smokin:
100_03061.JPG

Two main tops.
100_03051.JPG

Here's the other flowering girl. I think I'll call her Twiggy.
100_03013.JPG

Looks like another fat calix plant.
100_03022.JPG

I cut off the tip of this bud and another 'cause they got burned by the light. So, I moved it to the side and moved in one of the veg plants.
Stay tuned! :peace:

Hey, all. Weighed harvest today. Twin peaks=7.4g Water farm=47g I think I could do better.
I've been feeding every other watering with 1tsp maxibloom, 1tsp tigerbloom, 1/4tsp dry koolbloom, and 1/4tsp superthrive. This time around I'm going to feed every watering, which is about every 3-5 days. Is this a good idea?
Here it is in jars.
100_03163.JPG

I put one of the veg plants into flowering, and bolloks!
100_03124.JPG

So, I put the other two in.
100_03132.JPG

Twiggy is doing well. I will start flushing next watering.
100_0315.JPG

Oh yea, smoke report.
Both the WF and TP are mild in flavor. Not much smell. TP makes a smooth joint. WF makes a green tasting joint. Both need to cure longer for a good smoke. Will report back.
The high is more narcotic than I expected. Makes me lazy and spacey, but feeling good!
Thanx for watching. More to come! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom