Tricome's first journal

Wow, 35%?! I have been considering building a DWC or a flood&drain. :smokin:
Hey, fellow southernboy! Using an AeroGarden as a cloner is a good idea. I too plan on using rockwool, as I have seen from my bros homemade flood&drain for peppers that hydroton can be messy and a pain. Also, it makes your tray heavy and unwieldy.
Much thanx for the reps, Haze!:smokin:
Haven't even thought of taking a sample, Pericodaking. I still have 6 quart jars of bud, a little hash, 3/4 of a tray of brownies, and about two sticks of ganga butter from the last harvest! Growing is awesome!! I'm surrounded by weed and I love it!!!:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:
Couldn't have done it without 420 Mag! :thanks::thanks::thanks:

I like using my ebb and flow system without the hydroton. I used the 4" block rockwool on my second growth. My next setup I will you the 6" blocks.

The aerogarden does a great job with the clones and seeds. Here is a photo of my aerogarden with over-grown clones:

2009-02-04_16.jpg

I use the following to flower my plants:

sendbinary.asp

My personal supply is enough for several months since I don't smoke that often. I had some buddies down for a visit and they where very HAPPY during their stay. :bong:

Hey, ya'll.
Pericodaking, I hope you find an excellent mother to clone!
Thanx for the rep, Pan! I am honored.
Nice looking set up, southernboy30. I may build something similar to fit my space. I also made a friend who was dry happy today. I love to share the love!
Things are coming along nicely in the bud room. I started the flush on Lady 3 days ago. Only a week or 3 to go! Twin peaks is filling out. The water Farm is looking real good and the new addition is moving forward. I put the Odor Sok in the washer and dryer as directed, and it's working like new! It was pretty dusty.
The veg room suffered another drought, (my fault), and I may have lost one. I will trim it back and see.
Here are some pics from the flower room.
Lady
100_0248.JPG

Twin Peaks
100_0250.JPG

Water Farm
WF.JPG

:peace:

Lady is one hot lil mama i'll tell ya that much and the twin bud shot is amazing looks real tasty +rep if i can once again tricome, awesome job!

Thanx, everyone for the kind and encouraging words!
Much thanx for the reps! I am honored.:thanks:

Quick update. Not much different than last post. The only thing is that the new addition has stretched into and beyond the light. so, I had to top it. The funny thing is that I had to top branches originating from mid-plant.
100_0253.JPG

100_0254.JPG

High ya'll!
Things are moving along pretty smoothly. I flushed lady in waiting yesterday, and will be harvesting her in a week.:slide:
Here's a side bud.
100_02551.JPG

Twin peaks is putting on more weight. I'm glad since she was looking thin. Had to stake all branches.
100_0258.JPG

Despite my butchery the lanky new comer is developing fairly well.
100_0256.JPG

I don't know how, but the water farm seems to look even better. I love how even the fan leaves are getting trichs! Man, I am kicking myself for not taking more clones:rolleyes3 I only took one, and I killed it. Here's the outer most bud.
100_0259.JPG

The veg room is doing pretty good. Almost totally recovered from the drought, transplanting, and topping.
100_0260.JPG

This one is going in the flower room when lady comes out. Had to top it many times. Should get lots of bud sites.
100_02611.JPG

Thanx, Ms Fox.
Thanx and welcome, LiveTunes.
You can still get a clone. Look for a lower branch with 3 nodes thats under developed. Cut it then clone you can get one from that but it will take a few weeks before it has rooted and re-vegged
Thanx, Pan. I will definitely try it.

NICE LOOKERS MAN!!!!...GREAT JOB...the trich leaves smoke good too.....when I harvested, I cut all trich leaves and dried them and smoked the dog shiittt out of all of them.......not bad at all.........GREEN MOJO to your grow man.............PEACE

Lol I would never smoke leaves especially when you can make hash out of them and smoke the thc without the leafy matter. You can buy a pound of dried leaves for 5 looneys up here.

Thanx, ya'll.
Good leaves make good joints and good hash. I will do both, but mostly hash.

HARVEST TIME!!:rollit:
Lady is now waiting to dry and cure. Lots of pics.
100_0269.JPG

100_0268.JPG

100_0267.JPG

100_0266.JPG

Large fan leaves removed.
100_02741.JPG

100_0275.JPG

Caterpillar buds!
100_0276.JPG

Since I had them pulled out, I went a little camera crazy!
New comer
100_02711.JPG

100_02721.JPG

Twin peaks
100_0270.JPG

Water farm, 3 feet tall and 3 feet wide. I tied the branches after taking pics to make her more manageable.
100_0262.JPG

100_0263.JPG

100_0264.JPG

100_0265.JPG

I will start flushing twin peaks and WF next week.
Check out the salt buildup On the WF.
100_02731.JPG

Oh yea, Pan, I did take 2 clones of the water farm from the lowest branch. Hope they root!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom