Tricome's first journal

Just remember that you may have gotten rid of all the mold, but there are most likely plenty of spores in those buds you put in jars. I'd be EXTRA sure that they're good and dry BEFORE putting them in there.

(Don't ask me how I know this lol.)

Hey, guys!
Smoke Report: mild hash flavor, smooth, not much smell at all; pretty strong smoke, kind of spacey and really relaxing; great for chilling and listening to good music. Should get better with more curing! ;)

HARVEST
After looking at the calender and the plants; I decided to take down all 5. Here are the results. The two smaller ladies and the tall one on the right
100_01863.JPG

The big one
100_01873.JPG

The scraggly bait bucket one (will be used for butter)
100_01884.JPG

More butter fodder
100_01893.JPG

:cheer:

Enjoy your sweets as your bud cures. Very nice work.

Here's a pic update.
Flower Room
The one in the middle (A) is the female. The other two (B&C) are the hold backs. They haven't shown sex yet.
100_01902.JPG

100_0191.JPG

The result of topping
100_01923.JPG

Twin peaks(B)
100_01932.JPG

Fork leaf(C)
100_0195.JPG

Lady in waiting(A)--the female
100_01943.JPG

Veg Room
Just a little stretchy
100_01962.JPG

The water farm is looking great. Of coarse, it doesn't have to share a light.
100_0197.JPG

100_01981.JPG

Oh, to make a correction on the lights. At the beginning, I said they were 100w CFLs.
They are equivalent to conventional 100w bulbs. I think they use 23 or 25W, and are rated at 2100 or 2300 lumens.

Everything is going pretty well. B&C seem a little droopy. I just transplanted C.
I hope they are girls, especially B. I want to see those twin peaks in bloom.
The three in the flower room are23"-25" tall. I hope they don't get too much taller. I've got less than 18" of room left! I"ll probably have to tie them down. Looks like the water farm may be moving in soon, too. I want to keep a max of four plants in the flower room at a time. It's only a 250w HPS, and it's hard to work when it's overcrowded. The temps outside are rising, and the flower room along with it. I have practically no insulation in the house. Must be replaced! I may have to switch to a nighttime light period. Temps in the flower room have peaked at 87, and it's only going to get hotter. Today is milder. 77 outside, and 83 with 28%rh in closet. Tryin' to keep cool!:surf::peace:

Back
Top Bottom