Trig's MotherShip: Bazooka JoeG, Alien Orange Gum, Night Terror OG, Legacy Haze

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Sup Triggle? Keep slaying it over here! Beautiful flowers brotha. Hope all is well.

Sub!! What's crackin? Haven't heard from you in a hot minute! Thanks for the love brother, all is well! All the best to you and yours big dog! You got a current journal goin?

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Hey y'all. I've been super busy at the trim table the last week. Gonna wind up with 1lb/1000w average, give or take an oscar or two. The flowers are all turning out great with some phenos of some strains not yielding a lot but absolutely connoisseur grade stuff. Some of the others, like the Night Terror OG yielded massive quantities of the top grade cheeba.

The NTOG was huge from the start and super frosty but on the plant it was very mellow smelling....like you couldn't smell it at all....reminded me of some of the old Northern Lights...after the chop the NTOG really came alive though and now has a classic OG funk to it. This is a home run strain and a perfect blend of the yields of Blue Dream but with some added flavor...much needed tweak for Blue Dream, IMO a boring smoke...not true with the NTOG...I'll give her a showcase this round...watch out for donkeys!
20170222_213319.jpg
IMG_20170223_172613_727.jpg
20170222_220542.jpg

20170222_220311.jpg
20170222_212703-1.jpg
20170222_220449.jpg
20170222_220753.jpg

ANd here's a couple shots of the Alien Orange Gum...the pics really don't do it justice here but I'll grab some better ones when I showcase it. One of the cleanest terpene profiles I've ever smelled. Such a clean, fresh smell that I've yet to be able to think of a metaphor of comparison. It's next level stuff for sure. My lady was very Alien Tech dominant and absolutely stunning to look at while growing.
20170222_221243.jpg
IMG_20170224_105701_051.jpg

And a sneak peek at the VSOP pheno of my own Legacy Haze. With all the humility that I can muster, this pheno of Legacy is the most wonderful smelling cannabis that's ever hit my nose....ever.
IMG_20170222_231346_725.jpg

Peace

Trig

That certainly looks like top shelf stuff. Sounds like you have a few winners there.

Nice frosty nuggets.. Hey anytime you pull a pound in a 1K worth of lights,, your doing a good job.. Looks great Keepem Green

Is tht a pound per plant or u have more trig say I have 10, 2 are huge I'm running a 425 watt 8 bulb 4 ft t5 and I want to add 1k hps by 2 weeks within first 30 days of flower wat do you think tht would average in. Your opinion

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That certainly looks like top shelf stuff. Sounds like you have a few winners there.

Hey Blaze, things definitely worked out. Now if I only would've saved some cuts...story of my life!

Nice frosty nuggets.. Hey anytime you pull a pound in a 1K worth of lights,, your doing a good job.. Looks great Keepem Green

Wood! Thanks for the love buddy! I ended up with a total of 4lb running 4k watts on 13 plants. I'm happy with the yields, all things considered. Could always be better!

Is tht a pound per plant or u have more trig say I have 10, 2 are huge I'm running a 425 watt 8 bulb 4 ft t5 and I want to add 1k hps by 2 weeks within first 30 days of flower wat do you think tht would average in. Your opinion

CT, thanks for stopping by! The truth is that there's way more factors than just the lights/wattage you're running...strain,temps,nutes, etc. are all just as important...That said, you should be able to pull 2oz off any plant that's well taken care of under decent lighting and when using a decent size container. Don't get hung up on yields just yet. Dial in your quality first and then tweak for yields. I highly recommend adding a 1k light or two, though. Good luck buddy

420-magazine-mobile1914869386.jpg

My 4ft lemon kush lst trig I'm so excited

Yeah, you should have cloned the hell out of those girls. At least you have plenty of beans.

Thank you but I can't take all the credit my girl did the last I just give haircuts and feedings but I appreciate it , this means allot coming from an accomplished grower we love this plant all 9 others too but this one is special

Sub!! What's crackin? Haven't heard from you in a hot minute! Thanks for the love brother, all is well! All the best to you and yours big dog! You got a current journal goin?

Staying busy brotha. Glad to hear all is well and appreciate the positive vibes my friend. No current journal on a forum. Just doing my thing on Instagram anymore. Changed my name long time ago. Google Cannanartist you will find me.

There's a seed company with a disclaimer about yields on their seeds that says "The better you grow, the more you get."....I've always liked that perspective

They are correct and you keep proving it amigo!

Peace, Hyena

Can't wait rock on and Keepem Green

What's crackin!?!? Here's a few pics of the Legacy Haze to close this journal out. Garden is rockin with more Legacy, Night Terror, Shortbread and Black Hyena (beastly). I'll fire up a journal when I hit the flip.

The "Proof" pheno of Legacy Haze. This phenomenon captured my intent the most. She carries a lot of her mom's traits with an added funk from the Grimace OG.
ArmasticeShot_2_1_-2.jpg

The VSOP pheno of Legacy Haze. One of the most well rounded, full spectrum profiles I've ever experienced. This is the one that really makes me smile when I think about the project/process of selection, breeding and the subsequent results. My favorite smoke ever.
ArmasticeShot_1_1_.jpg

Thanks for following along everybody. We'll catch you on the next one!

Peace

Trig

Back
Top Bottom