Trig's MotherShip: Bazooka JoeG, Alien Orange Gum, Night Terror OG, Legacy Haze

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

You looking for help with making some F2?

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

No hermies Pat! I bred them regular. Been getting about 65% female from every batch of seeds popped so far.
Better than a 50/50 chance bru, will take 65 any day. Might be best to try and pop 3 beans. Would be good to have some sort of back up. Perhaps try pop three beans. Grow them for a few weeks and clone, flower the clones in a seperate CFL box to see which is female and remove any males which may happen. Can then mark the females and let them carry on vegging till a decent size

Thats a good setup.. I have no idea what elecric runs there. I typically run 2, 1500 watt master blaster HPS on light rails myself. I did 4 1000 watters for awhile but heat issues make running these two easier. As soon as I get a upgrade in the main power box and a split air a/c in, I'd go back to the 4 hoods. 4 throw alot better footprint. But you know, I'm doing pretty good with them,I 'm using the magnum xxl hoods, they are big, 3'X3'+ easy, on a 4' light rail. They cover 10X10 nicely. 65% isn't really bad for regular seed stock. 2 outta 3.. I'd like that.. Keepem Green

Norcal that is a massive setup, well for my Mars 700w and fan I pay about R250 ($18) a month for electricity. With that setup it would be close to R1500. I would love a big setup like you have but space is a problem for me atm, one day!! I also say regular beans 65% is good. Still need to see how my 4 turns out, atm I have no idea. LoL safeness to you brother :passitleft:

18$$$$$ I guess monies are totally different. I pay 325$ per month. We do have a inground pool,,, but only it's pump runs on electricity. Heaters here are all gas. We have some of the 'cheaper' electricity seeing all the hydro electric we got close. It is nice to have alittle extra room in a flower room.. So much easier to tend your crop. I've used tents more than once for flowering. Hopefully you'll find a place in the future you can dedicate a whole room too. I have lots of upgrades I'd love to do,, but juice in my problem. Till I get a certified electrician to install a new main power box, I'm maxed out. And it's bad timing right now for me. Looks Good Keepem Green

Looking good triggle. Little stretch left?. Going to fill in nicely mate.. healthy green..

You looking for help with making some F2?

Hey Grizz, thanks partner! I'm expecting another week or two of stretch but the big push is behind us I think. I expect a gradual stretch all the way to the end from the Legacy, from what I've seen in runs done by friends. She's been finishing fast, short and bushy- just like her momma.

I'm trying to put together a few 20 packs to send out to a few folks that might want to help make F2's. Stock is limited and folks will need access to a testing facility for fishing out CBD phenos. PM me if you wanna chat.

I've got another ace 420Mag homie working on fishing out some keepers as we speak!

Lookin good broham. Room is filling out nicely.

My dude. Good to hear from you! It's definitely filling in this last week!

Better than a 50/50 chance bru, will take 65 any day. Might be best to try and pop 3 beans. Would be good to have some sort of back up. Perhaps try pop three beans. Grow them for a few weeks and clone, flower the clones in a seperate CFL box to see which is female and remove any males which may happen. Can then mark the females and let them carry on vegging till a decent size

I love using my CFL cab just for that purpose. I'm not doing any breeding selections on this run. My first time running my first strain ever. I just wanna get close to her and learn from her a few times before I start on another mission. You know how it is at first, with a new lady, you just wanna immerse yourself in her being....a breeding project will require me to be critical of her and I'm not ready to do that yet!

Thats a good setup.. I have no idea what elecric runs there. I typically run 2, 1500 watt master blaster HPS on light rails myself. I did 4 1000 watters for awhile but heat issues make running these two easier. As soon as I get a upgrade in the main power box and a split air a/c in, I'd go back to the 4 hoods. 4 throw alot better footprint. But you know, I'm doing pretty good with them,I 'm using the magnum xxl hoods, they are big, 3'X3'+ easy, on a 4' light rail. They cover 10X10 nicely. 65% isn't really bad for regular seed stock. 2 outta 3.. I'd like that.. Keepem Green

Thanks Wood, I've been accumulating the pieces, parts and ambition for years. My power including the house and shop is $220/month in winter and around $200 in the summer. Been burning lots of wood last few days, got down to -15F the other night with windchills to -30F... bunch of nonsense!

This looks great bro. I'm keen.

Higher than a Lion in Zion

Welcome to the party!

Better than a 50/50 chance bru, will take 65 any day.

65% isn't really bad for regular seed stock. 2 outta 3.. I'd like that.. Keepem Green

I also say regular beans 65% is good.

Yeah, I'm cool with 65%....small sample size so far (about 150 seeds popped to date, across 6 gardens). I've got a 100 pack saved back for my F2 project pheno hunting. I gifted 500/942 seeds to a single friend. He was kind enough to gift some back after he learned that my sharing had left me seedless :rofl:

Your garden is looking fantastic bud.

I'm really interested in your breeding project. Sounds like great fun, and something to be proud of. Not something I plan on doing for a while still, but it's cool to watch and learn.

Your garden is looking fantastic bud.

I'm really interested in your breeding project. Sounds like great fun, and something to be proud of. Not something I plan on doing for a while still, but it's cool to watch and learn.

Blaze, wuttup big homie! Thanks for swinging back through! I'm definitely enjoying the process with this project. I'll be taking samples in this week for ratio testing. Not selecting for breeding but I still want to see what the progeny are pumping out. Hoping she still comes through at least 1:1 on 50% of the ladies.

As for breeding, just try it man. You'll learn a ton and you'll likely wind up with a pile of beans! The selection of parents is the hard part but even the pros rely on a lot of luck. It's impossible to know if parent strains will breed true until you try, even established elites. Start from regular seed stock, pick your favorite female and then hit it with a male....maybe your criteria on the male is size or vigor or structure or maybe smell or trichome development (males have trichomes too). Dust the lady with the man juice and sit back and wait! My biggest learning experience from breeding so far has been to be careful with how much pollen you dump...pollen grains just LOVE to help you kick off a PM infestation. Won't hurt your seeds, though.

Not much to report since Sunday. They're still growing. Water and rotate today. Holidays and impending birth of daughter might slow my next update..finishing week 3 of 12/12.

20161223_153018.jpg
20161223_160806.jpg

Alien Orange Gum
20161223_153414.jpg
20161223_160635.jpg

Legacy Haze
20161223_153950.jpg

Merry Christmas and such!

Peace

Trig

They are looking happy.... Have a Great Holiday.... Keepem Green

You speak sense Trig, but for now, my only goal is to start growing some beautiful dank again. Once the operation is in full swing, I will definitely look at a small breeding project.

Beautiful ladies as usual bud.

Merry xmas!

Trig brother, looking funky in here. Hope all is well with the fam, LH looks great in the photo. Blessed holidays and merry christmas to you buddy :passitleft:

Thanks Pat Merry Christmas buddy!

They are looking happy.... Have a Great Holiday.... Keepem Green

Thanks Wood, stay warm!

My man, looking tight ,and tight is right.
Happy hollidaze homesicle.

Word up big dog! Happy Holidays to you too!

You speak sense Trig, but for now, my only goal is to start growing some beautiful dank again. Once the operation is in full swing, I will definitely look at a small breeding project.

Beautiful ladies as usual bud.

Merry xmas!

Thanks Blaze I hope yours is good too! And I hope you get back into the garden ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom