Trig's MotherShip: Bazooka JoeG, Alien Orange Gum, Night Terror OG, Legacy Haze

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

Happy New Year 420. Still no baby yet but today is the official due date so we will see! Here's a little update in the garden.

The Night Terror OG are going bonkers and a couple of them are nearly 6' tall. They're huge and they smell great. Everything else is chugging along nicely too.

20170101_145321.jpg

Legacy Haze
20170101_145152.jpg
20170101_145227.jpg

Alien Orange Gum
20170101_145136.jpg

Just ending week 4 of 12/12. I'll snap pics of the Bazooka and the NTOG next time.

Peace

Trig

Re: Trig's MotherShip - Bazooka JoeG - Alien Orange Gum - Night Terror OG - Legacy Ha

What's up 420 fam? Been laying low the last few days after my new baby girl arrived but wanted to drop this picture by. This is Legacy Haze, recently grown indoor by a friend for his very first grow. He knocked it out of the park! The smell of tropical fruit and berry skunk are wonderful, and very reminiscent of the mother plant. Loving what I'm seeing from the Legacy on all fronts!
20170109_182757-1.jpg
20170109_182748.jpg

Congratulations man.. a daughter.. well done.. :passitleft:

Nice looking nug there Trig, lovely man your plants are doing great. Hope the little one and the SO is doing good too. Have a great day further brother :passitleft:

Thanks Pat! Got something cooking up for you buddy. Be on the lookout soon! Little one is doing amazing!

Congratulations on your baby girl trig :thumb:

Thanks Feral! Crazy how much you can instantly love someone!

Helping your wife change diapers, Congrats again big dog. Totally stoked for yall.

So many diapers! So many. hahaha thanks my dude, much love from all of us!

Congrats on your new daughter :) The plants look amazing. The amount of snow on the Legacy is stunning O.O

Thanks mouser! I'm loving the garden right now! Almost as much frost inside as we've got outside!

Congratulations man.. a daughter.. well done.. :passitleft:

Grizz! How you doin big dog?

All good dad.. :)... your first? Man, instant fall in love.. amazing gifts they are..

Hey all. Nearing the end of week 5 of 12/12. Really only about week 4 of true flowering. The garden is going bananas! The Night Terror OG are going to yield a ton, much like the Blue Dream parent stock. Half of the garden is Bubblegum crosses and the funk is just nutty. The Legacy Haze take up more than half the rest and they are out of this world stinky! Loving everything I'm seeing at the moment.

Here's some pics from tonight.

Night Terror OG
20170113_195315-1.jpg
20170113_185705-1.jpg

Legacy Haze
20170113_195435-1.jpg
20170113_195411-1.jpg

20170113_195253-1.jpg

Bazooka Joe
20170113_185651-1.jpg
20170113_195652-1.jpg
20170113_195518-1.jpg

Alien Orange Gum
20170113_195353-1.jpg

Might have mixed up a couple. I'll keep better track next time and try to get some better shots.

Peace

Trig

All good dad.. :)... your first? Man, instant fall in love.. amazing gifts they are..

My first born Grizz! Definitely the best feeling ever. I'm a stepdad to a 5 year old too, for almost her whole life. She's also the light of my life!

Looking great in here trig :) everything seems to be in perfect health, Legacy is a frosty one, trichs all the way up the fans :)

Thanks Feral, definitely kicking into high gear!

Top notch brother. So frosty, kinda fits this time of year.
Happy daze brother

My dude. If it was as frosty as outside, we'd be in huge trouble around here!

Looking pretty good, you have some super buds coming from everywhere :goodjob:

Never mind I figured it out I got a new journal up. 50 fire strains. Buying all the best strains recommended by the great growers of 420 mag looking for the strongest strains check it out!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Starting to get pretty frosty over here..... Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom