Trimming when and how much

snicrep

I know this info is in here somewhere but its like looking for a needle etc...
Should leave start being removed while flowering is going on? And how many?
Also, how does one get those hard nuggets that one can purchase. The kind you need a grinder to smoke? Ive had several grows now and while the buds are pretty nice, they are fluffy not hardened. Thanks for any info folks.

I know this info is in here somewhere but its like looking for a needle etc...
Should leave start being removed while flowering is going on? And how many?
Also, how does one get those hard nuggets that one can purchase. The kind you need a grinder to smoke? Ive had several grows now and while the buds are pretty nice, they are fluffy not hardened. Thanks for any info folks.
Don't remove any leaves while she still flowering. Wait till harvest do it then.
Hard nugs can be grown with good genetics good light and a great environment.
There is no magic bullet for growing good pot. Many factors involved.
Happy growing friend. :thumb:

@snicrep I included a thread to my signature that might interest you.

This should help.

Tok..
Thanks for the info. My wife is my biggest critic. She gets really good nugs from calif. Sealed in bags. She says it has to be hydro while i contend thats not why its so good, those people are experience commercial growers. But thats what we all strive for. At some point ill try growing hydro.

Thanks for the info. My wife is my biggest critic. She gets really good nugs from calif. Sealed in bags. She says it has to be hydro while i contend thats not why its so good, those people are experience commercial growers. But thats what we all strive for. At some point ill try growing hydro.
Living organic soil is way easier than hydro... I grow some nice tight/hard buds in organic soil. Lighting is a huge factor

Back
Top Bottom