Turbo Stang - NYC Diesel CKS - DWC Hydro

image14626.jpeg

The first few weeks are slow. but don't worry. Try to keep your water temp below 70. You said you're using GH jungle juice? I'm pretty sure you mean AN. I just moved away from the GH 3 part, when the water gets warmer my nutes will start to gunk up. Throw a frozen water jug in there daily. Using a cooler as your res with help keep the temp down longer. Sometimes you can get lucky and pick them up at goodwill for less then half of a new one. Later on you will probably need a bigger air pump. More oxygen will not hurt, I like mine to look like boiling water. I just saw that you're going to wait 3 weeks to change water. Are you running bacteria ? I change mine weekly...

If you're able to get a picture with flash, or without as much red saturation, I'd like to see the sick leaves up close. Sounds like a cal/mag issue, which is common when running LED's. I'd bump PPM's back to like 300-350 then add an extra 50ppm of cal/mag. I use Sensi CalMax Xtra from Advanced Nutrients. It has a good bit of Nitrogen built into it, so it's great to supplement with during veg. If you don't need the extra N, just some basic cal/mag will do you good. Those leaves will never recover, btw. Best bet is to correct this before the next set above it gets hit.

Ok... Here's the deal ... I had my new meter on TDS not PPM so what I thought was 600-620 was more like 800 PPM . Yikes. So I looked at it close and it looks like nute burn. So now I'm at 550 PPM which is 400 TDS. So hopefully . This will make her happy and grow a bit quicker. The roots are starting to get out of the coca and into the bucket. So she should be better. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom