Turbo Stang - NYC Diesel CKS - DWC Hydro

They kind of said good of all of them. Hydroguard etc. Voodoo has alot of same stuff as hydroguard. My roots are nice and white. I have some orange banana peppers where the roots are yellow. I will post pictures Thurs.. But very good growth the last week... She's getting big..

I can't say I know anything about Voodo . But I'm glad to see that you got something to try out , I don't think you will regret it .

I'm going to post pictures on Thursday... I will need advice on the next step... Tying leaves up. And what not... This is my first grow ever.. I like to learn... Ty all. Smoke it up..

Well the are a lot of different ways you can grow it . It all depends on personal taste and size limitations of your grow area . To this point I have only grown them natural and Sog . My current grow will be my first Scrog method . So I would say think about what it is you would like to do , browse all the methods , lst,Scrog,Manifolding etc ..so that you can get the best advice .

I used voodoo juice the first time I did hydro, but it was with flood and drain, haven't tried it in dwc yet. Mainly because that shit costs too much |: Orca is a cheaper version of it. I believe with the AN line you're suppose to add tarantula and piranha which aren't cheap either. Too much money for me, when I have problems with bacteria. I gotta try it again with something, I bought roots excelurator the other week and just read last night that its a bacteria and I killed it with h2o2, luckily I have only done 1 water change with it. That bottle was $70, so yeah...I hope it works out great for you!

image15424.jpeg
image37302.jpg

Hi Turbostang!

That plant looks pretty tall for a SCROG but I am not expert, actually a noob. Have you topped and or FIMed her? I thin an ideal SCROG height is 9-12 inches from the top of your bucket. I'm sure someone with more experience than me will chime in though. Keep up the good work!

Oh, ok then you may be good but topping a FIMing are essential because you need lots of new shoots. Topping is when you cut off the very top of the plant which makes the plant split in two. FIM stands for f&$@ I missed and is when you cut off like 90% of the top which also forces multiple tops. Pigeons 420 has more info about it here, Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015 you have to scroll down to see the picture tutorial.

I hope this helps!

Back
Top Bottom