Two 550 Watt LEDs on a Light Mover in a Tent

Only other thing I can think of as to the browning leaves, try lowering the fan (as in closer to the ground) and have it blow upwards through the canopy rather than on the surface of the leaves.

Hey everyone. sorry for the delayed posting. It was time, so I chopped them down and I've been trimming for the last few days. I've been a little too busy to post another video, and it's hard to record in the grow room because of where it is. But I expect to get in and finish the video today. I'll also get the time-lapse going here soon, once I have enough time to make it.

Yo FiveSixDeuce, I think I do know what the problem was... I really think letting the heat get to the upper 80's in the morning for too long is what hurt me the most, they haven't really put on much weight the last few weeks. I'm sure the extra month of veggin under 16 hrs of light and all the stretching that came with that didn't help either, as well as fucking up the nute schedule because oh it. But I think the heat slowed things down more than anything else.

But in my own defense, it was my first run and I'm complete stoner, so...

Hey leo.I think every thing you did for this grow was top notch.Not sure what the browning was but IMO should not have hurt yeild.Its possible as you mensioned before they veged a little to long and root mass was to much for your pots.Heat can be an issue but I think you temps were still in range.A little on the warm side but I grow out door where temps exceed 110.As long as roots stay cool I think is the big thing.I also flowered a plant under 2 90's and the heat was up a bit but it flowerd to the lights potential.And also this may tic your ticker but these lights are not 550 watts each.If you go to hh's sight you will see he droped them down to 400 each.But still I half to agree then extra stretch in veg may have affected yield.But any way This was a great and dialed grow journal.Very profesional and maybe one of the best documentations on this sight.:goodjob:

Thanks Turttle & NCDude, I appreciate the kind words! I suppose it's entirely possible I'm being a little hard on myself and may have set my expectations too high, but I do really believe I could have made a better showing. I might just have to do another journal to redeem myself!

Ok, here's two new videos; before and after trimming. I was originally thinking I would do a few videos along the way and splice them together and make something cool, but this is all I did and all I have time for today. Besides, you've all had to wait long enough, right!

Thanks again for everyone's help and stay tuned for smoke and weight report in the next couple of weeks.:thanks:

Before trim:
YouTube - ‪LED Grow Journal 2/24/2011‬‏

After trim:
YouTube - ‪LED Grow Journal 2/27/2011‬‏

leonardo, dude!

:goodjob: For a first fun, that was some freekin' undertaking! Heck, even for a 2nd or 3rd run that is some endeavor you had going there.

Live and learn! Just think how great your next grow will go, just knowing what you learned here.

Thanks endive and Dr Feelgood, yeah I did learn quite a bit and next run should be better. I think I'm going with 16x Alaskan Thunder Fuck, 10x Purple Kush and 10x Fire OG. I may substitute or add a few of the local Kush in the veg room.
:thanks:

S'all good man, lots of cheifage is a more than a generous consolation prize.

Can't wait till your next grow, thankyou for starting the journal I wouldnt be purchasing these lights in the future if it werent for you. :)

High Leonardo

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too!
:cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom