New to Site - 14 Strains Under 2000 Watts in a 5x10 Tent

Yes Tangie, but the guy has been a flake so far. He said he had family issues or something, either way i dont have the clones yet. I do plan on taking cuts of the xj, black 84, tahoe og, williams wonder, boy scout cookies, and maybe white russian. I still really want to get some new strians to play with.

Took some veg tent pictures today, did a little defoliation, and yesterday morning i gave them some heizenburg tea.
About 12 hours later they were drooping, and wrinkling up, kinda like the tahoe og kush capn style was. The Ph of the tea was 5.5 so i think I gave them too much tea and caused a Ph swing. So i flushed them all with a half strength dose of nutrients Ph:6.5 PPM:550ish. When i went in there this morning they were looking just like the pictures.

IMG_38957.JPG
IMG_38944.JPG
IMG_38937.JPG
IMG_38965.JPG

Capn style, im not really sure what to do with these girls honestly, I wouldnt advice it if youre growing in a tent, because youre really limited on plant height after the reservoir which is 20in high, plus 4in table and then a 1ft tall pot in a 7ft tall space with a 1k HID leaves little room for colas. So im gonna try and build something that will fit in the flood tray for a scrog net. The capn style girls are getting big, but the branches are really strong so i dont know if ill be able to bend them down low enough under the screen without snapping a branch, or having to raise the trellis which would limit plant height even further. Ill update that when it happens. It has been getting really cold in my garage too where the capn tent is so i got a heater for lights off and just to keep the garage warm during the day too, i have a feeling its going to be a cold winter.

Also a little side note for those who follow, this thread is now being continued as GROW #4
:rollit:

:bravo::high-five::lot-o-toke::cough::thumb:

Those ladies look great my friend :)
You could top them again and veg for another week if you're worried about height, or just super-crop the tops.... If you pinch the stem really hard so it kinda pops it will bend a whole lot easier. The XJ bend really well if you pinch it first.:Namaste:

Much love

Today was clone day! I took quite a few clones, 5x the white, 4x tahoe og kush, 9x xj13, 5x Black 84, 4x Williams Wonder, and 4x boy scout cookies. I soaked the rockwool prior to cloning for 10 mins in 150ppm 5.5ph water with a little bit of thrive alive b1 red and green to help reduce shock. I also dipped the cuttings in techna flora rootek cloning gel. I topped it off with a foliar spray of seakelp and vitamin b1.

image3_1_.jpeg

I also have an extra xj13 that i dont have space for in my main tents so this will be vegging under my T5 with my clones, im super cropping it and plan on vegging her for atleast 2-3 more months and see if i can get her to fill out her own 5x5.

image4_1_.jpeg

Capn style tent:
I built a scrog trellis for the capn tent today. Went together in about 30 minutes, for those wondering about what it took to build it..
8x 1/2inch corner connectors
4x 10ftx1/2in PVC
5x5ft. 2-4inch hole netting

Measure and make a square for the bottom of the dimensions of your growing space with pvc. Then measure the upright pieces to figure out how tall you want the net and cut those pieces. Then for your upper square, duplicate the lower and ziptie the netting to the top piece taunt. Then connect it to your upright pvc pieces and you've got a scrog trellis custom made for your grow space, for less than 20$ at lowes.

image1_1_.jpeg

image2_1_.jpeg

image6_1_.jpeg

image7_1_.jpeg

At the grow store today I was restocking on some calmag and carbos and after talking to the guy at the register for awhile he gave me a free bag of VermiT Vermicrop Organics - Vermi-T He says its one of his favorite things to use in the garden. It can be used as a soil application or a foliar. I used it as a foliar in my 5x10 tent tonight so we wil see what happens in the next couple days. I also picked up a new product called Terpinator Terpinator - Product Information Its supposed to increase essential oils and terpene levels in flowering plants which will increase resin,taste,smell, and hopefully higher thc. Ive seen some critisism on this product, ive seen it from people who haven't tried it and are just looking at the ingredients and judging it off that saying its basically rock resonator. The people who have used it have nothing but good things to say about it, so i figured for 20$ ill see for myself.

keegan . i will be coming around to collect one of each clone.... damn that's a helluva line up ...

keegan . i will be coming around to collect one of each clone.... damn that's a helluva line up ...

Haha feel free, i think ive taken too many! Not sure where im gonna put them all once they start getting big :scratchinghead:

Update:

Today is the day! Its flower time in my 5x10 tent, so tomorrow will be considered the first day of 12/12 when the lights come on. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I will be flipping my Cap'n style tent to 12/12 as well in the next couple days when i can change the res out completely and refill with flower nutrients and do some defoliation under the trellis.

Here are pics taken 5 minutes ago, after i post this i will being swapping bulbs and adjusting the timers. I have high hopes for this grow, i feel i learned a lot last grow. Scrogging is a whole different ballgame but its fun! I feel like there is zero light being wasted in my room which is perfect because my 3k HID setup is getting expensive, especially when they are all in veg!

image1_2_.jpeg

image2_2_.jpeg

image3_2_.jpeg

These are a couple pictures of my white russian that i believe to have deficiencies, but i dont know what. They are all leaves on the top of the plant, above the scrog net. PH of my solution is around 6.4 with KJC soil mix using GH line nutrients at about 7-800ppm for the latest feeding

image4_2_.jpeg

image5_2_.jpeg

image6_2_.jpeg

Ehh don't worry about the fan leaves man... They are ultimately going to be pulled off anyway. If the new growth looks great then pull em off and up the feedings a little bit.

If you stress the little things you're going to stress the plant out. Remember the plant is alive, you're only feeding her... she'll still grow off of what she has stored.

These are a couple pictures of my white Russian that i believe to have deficiencies, but i dont know what. They are all leaves on the top of the plant, above the scrog net. PH of my solution is around 6.4 with KJC soil mix using GH line nutrients at about 7-800ppm for the latest feeding

image4_2_.jpeg

image5_2_.jpeg

image6_2_.jpeg

I would reduce your nutrients mixtures pH to pH 5.8-6.2 and increase the amount of nitrogen you are feeding these plants.

I would reduce your nutrients mixtures pH to pH 5.8-6.2 and increase the amount of nitrogen you are feeding these plants.

Will do, thanks john. I just switched to flower, so I'm in the first week. I usually use a pk booster for the first week, should I do that with these nutrients in this soil? Also what are you nutrient mixtures per gallon in the first couple weeks of flower?

Yes I would also use a phosphorous and potassium supplement when you begin to flower

Here is an example of the nutrients I used Flower Day 01 in my KingJohnC's Lush Lighting LED Lumenator 2x Black Widow Grow Journal & Review

Flower Day 01

The Black Widow plants were watered with a nutrient solution consisting of 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Gro, 5 milliliters per gallon of Flora Micro, 10 milliliters per gallon of Flora Bloom, 0.70 milliliters per gallon of Floralicious Plus, 5 milliliters per gallon of FloraBlend and 5 milliliters per gallon of Cal-Mag Plus.

(Clink on the photographs for direct link to the products in use in my Grow Journal and Reviews)

"

I soon also began using 2.5 milliliters per gallon of Liquid KoolBloom and applying 1.25 milliliters per gallon of Snow Storm Ultra as a foliar spray.

I will only spray Snow Storm Ultra just before the lights go off for the darkness phase of flowering.

https://emeraldtriangle.biz

I also use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom and KoolBloom Dry in flower.

I use General Hydroponics Liquid KoolBloom at 2.5 milliliters per gallon from the start of flower until 3 weeks prior to harvest then use General Hydroponics KoolBloom Dry for 2 weeks at 1/4 teaspoon or 1.25 milliliters per gallon and discontinue use to begin a harvest flush from 7-10 days.

GENERAL HYDROPONICS: KoolBloom

Update:

Whats up guys and gals its day 10 in the 5x10 flowering room and i raised the lights all the way up, and they are stretching very nicely. So far they are about 12-18 inches above the scrog net so were gonna have some nice tall colas this time. I had that on a few strains last grow that stretched a bit, but it was clear to me that i didnt veg long enough last time, partly because i wasnt familiar with the strain, but also because that was my first time scrogging and didnt know what to expect with having that many strains and attempting to plan for stretch.

I also just did the first round of lollipopping in both flowering tents, last time i did it all at once, this time im gonna follow capns advice and do sections to prevent any unneeded stress

As for the Capn tent, I swapped res nutes PPM:950 PH:5.9 and am now flowering day 4. Im running GH nutrients 2/3 base nutrients with full strength calmag+, florablend, koolboom, and floralicious +. I also added Terpinator 10ml a gal, and MOAB at 1tsp per 5 gallons as a bloom initiator.

Clones: Today i saw roots on the sides of the cubes, so i will wait to let them fill out a little more, probably one more feeding of clone nutes then i will transplant into solo cups and begin veg nutes.

Your kicking this grow in the bud. Outstanding Sir.

Thanks 60cal, I owe it to 420mag :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here are some pictures of both flowering rooms, sorry about the bars in my 5x10 tent, its so bright i just cant really get in the tent and take a picture so ill try and figure something out for night shots.

image3_4_.jpeg

image2_4_.jpeg

image1_4_.jpeg

Capn tent day 4 flower

image4_3_.jpeg

Kind of off topic from my grow but i figured I might as well show you my new oil piece I got today. Its has a honeycomb perk with a titanium nail on top. I also picked up some bho from my local dispensary. Headband and Alien OG

image6_3_.jpeg

image5_3_.jpeg

The dispensary even threw in some black friday free seeds, girl scout cookies x catpiss. Cookie Puss is a fitting name i suppose. I got 3 so Im going to pop those, ive never germinated seeds before but I know of the wet paper towel method and just putting them in water for 24 hours or so, correct me if im wrong. They look like good seeds, they are medium dark brown with lightly darker stripes going longways down the shell.

image7_2_.jpeg

Looking good Keegan, nice glass & bho you jammy git :) Everyone has their own way of germinating but as J189 says,once they've cracked don't have them too wet. Keep them warm too, this helps a lot :)

Back
Top Bottom