New to Site - 14 Strains Under 2000 Watts in a 5x10 Tent

Proper pH and some leaves did get burnt, but nothing severe. I just pull them off lol
the XJ's actually got up to 2000ppms last round, next time I grow that strain I'm going to try 2500-2700ppms. Under that many 1000w lights the plants can handle and use all of those nutrients, they just grow really big hahaha

You grow in coco or soil? I was under the impression you didn't have to PH water for soil plants? I haven't Phd the water for my soil plants ever and they seem to do fine. But wow 2k ppm is nuckin futs, but 2500?! You must go through nutrients like a mad man :morenutes:

Update:

Jarred up the Xj13 and Cantilope Kush today. I will give it a week to cure with the boveda 62% humidipaks and do a final weight for both and some pictures.

I grow in 50/50 coco perlite mix.

I go through about $2400 in nutrients every 2 months. Big grows = lots of used nutrients lol

I have to feeding them way higher than normal because of the 1000w lights. The plants use up so much, they show deficiencies so quickly if I don't. 2500ppm feeding to a 1000w light are like 1700ppm feedings to a 600w, just getting up to where the plants can't take it anymore.

Update:

Flowering tent Week 11
So I've been letting my flowering plants go quite a bit longer than last time, with great success. Every plant i pull down is just rock hard buds and they have all been properly flushed for 2 weeks. Good color fading on several strains that are left. Milky triches and nice amber, about 15-25% strain dependent. I harvested the Mendo purps today, well a little over half of it, with all 3 tents going, plus harvest, and work overload I'm extremely pressed for time, 4-5 hours sleep MAX for weeks now. Whats been trimmed so far of Mendo purps
image614.jpeg

Here are some bud pictures in order of the Xj-13(first 3), Cantaloupe kush, the white, and White russian

image165.jpeg
image217.jpeg
image315.jpeg
image415.jpeg
image714.jpeg
image515.jpeg

Capn Tent Update:

Today i emptied the res and replaced with new nutes PPM: 450 PH:5.9
I noticed there was some white slime that was in the res, on the air tubes of the airstone, etc. The water temps aren't high, 65-70 max and i have airstones in each res, but haven't changed the nutrient water for probably 2 weeks.. what is it? I decided to add aquasheild at 10ml a gallon to my nutrient mix. I also started my first batch of Heizenburg Tea which i plan on feeding to the Capn style plants and my big Xj13s in the 7gal fabric pots. Here are some pics of the capn tent, i have a bunch of soil plants in there too in drip trays just to fill up the 1k light footprint and because i kinda ran out of room till my flower room is empty. I also downsized to 1 27 gal res for the capn tent because its only 4 plants and it simplifies my maintenance as well.

IMG_38436.JPG
IMG_38415.JPG

Heizenburg Tea brewing
IMG_38423.JPG

Res modification
IMG_38409.JPG

T5 Veg tent: ( 3x XJ13s & 1x White in 7 gal dirt pots with KJCs soil mix )

Ive been topping all the new main tops that have turned up after the LST, I'm really excited to see how big i can get these ladies. :)
They have recovered well and took their first feeding today 500PPM

They will be getting a nice helping of Heizenburg tea after 36 hours of it brewing.. IM curious, how much of it should i give each soil plant?

IMG_38467.JPG

Update Cap'n tent:
Was looking at the sick Tahoe og kush and it still isn't looking better. I noticed some of the grow cubes were turning a brownish color around the base of the stock.. Is this root rot??
image15291.jpg

Heisenburg tea should be done in another 12-24 hours so I will be using that to see if it helps. Would appriciate some help if anyone knows what that is.

Update:

Whats up 420mag, its been a few weeks since my last post. Im happy to say that i had an overall great harvest this run. I did however end up tossing 3 of the plants at the end because they just weren't crystalized enough for my liking or that I wanted to smoke.. So i didn't waste my time trimming shwag. Good news, I just finished harvesting the last of my flower tent today. The grape dream was the last to come down, she never rocked up and got dense like i thought even after almost 13 weeks so i pulled the plug. I got everything all cleaned out and ready to go for next round.

Harvest Pics:
image6-2.jpeg

image7-2.jpeg
image912.jpeg
image812.jpeg
image1110.jpeg
image1010.jpeg

For my next flowering run i will be running two different set ups in each 5x5 side of my 5x10 tent. On the left side is the 4x bigger girls in 7 gal fabric pots that are going to be scrogged, 3x xj-13 & 1x White (both strains from last grow that did really well).
On the right side, in a 5x5 flood tray are 9x 5 gal fabric pots. 1x white russian, 1x mendocino purps, 1x boy scout cookies, 4x black 84, 1x xj13, and 1x cinex that will also be scrogged, they will be getting General Hydroponics nutrients + Calmag, flora blend, and koolbloom and bud candy for flowering.

image1-2.jpeg

image4-2.jpeg

image2-2.jpeg

image3-2.jpeg

image5-2.jpeg

After a couple days ill lay the screens over them and start the scrog. Id say about a week or so from now and i will initiate flowering.

damn that's a nice line-up of strains .. new grow is already looking great!

damn that's a nice line-up of strains .. new grow is already looking great!

Thanks DL! These are all strains that i cloned off of my last run. I actually did what I've come to understand is called "monster cropping" which is taking clones in the first week or 2 of flower, i took mine on day 3 or 4 of flower.

I also forgot to mention, the 4x girls on the left side of my 5x10 tent in 7 gal pots are going to be still getting Techna floras full line of nutrients, same as last time just because i really liked how it turned out last grow.

I put the new big 8in air-cooled hood in the 5x10 tent since I've got that big 8in 748cfm inline I've got even better airflow going. My temps are down to 73 now so i can turn down my ac unit and save some $.

Thanks DL! These are all strains that i cloned off of my last run. I actually did what I've come to understand is called "monster cropping" which is taking clones in the first week or 2 of flower, i took mine on day 3 or 4 of flower.

I also forgot to mention, the 4x girls on the left side of my 5x10 tent in 7 gal pots are going to be still getting Techna floras full line of nutrients, same as last time just because i really liked how it turned out last grow.

I put the new big 8in air-cooled hood in the 5x10 tent since I've got that big 8in 748cfm inline I've got even better airflow going. My temps are down to 73 now so i can turn down my ac unit and save some $.

i sooo know what you are talking about on the saving money part . the weather has finally cooled off here and my a\c has been off for a month but now im having to run a heater at night cause its dropping into the low 40's

Veg tent Update:

Everything is looking great in my veg tent. I layed the screen out over the 4 girls in 7 gal pots and gave them a feeding of 950ppm of techna floras full line.

IMG_38874.JPG

IMG_38885.JPG

Other side of the tent with 9 girls in 5 gal dirt pots getting GH full line nutrients

IMG_38864.JPG

I also have the final weights on some of the strains that are cured up and dried.

2x Black 84: 64 grams each
Mendo purps: 58 grams
Xj-13: 78 grams
Tahoe OG Kush: 117 grams :yahoo:

That is actually a new record for me for one plant. I know its not much to some, but I mean thats pretty good for 1 plant in a 2.78sq. ft space.. Actually now that i think about it theoretically, if i could fill an entire 5x5 sq ft. with 9 of the tahoe og kush's and i yeild the same, I could yeild a gram a watt!
117grams x 9 plants: 1,053 grams!!

Capn tent Update:

I decided to give up and kill the sickly Tahoe og kush plant. It was looking like shit and wasnt coming back, after pulling it out i discovered the entire root system was brown. Which is weird because the rest of the girls are looking great. Ive been bumping the ppm up a little bit to around 650ppm and am now watering for 15 minutes 2x a day instead of one.

Epic harvest man! Congrats!!!!! I haven't grown Tahoe OG in years... Need to get that one back.

Killer scrog you got there, that's a beautiful sight :)

Thank you, yes this Tahoe og is dank stuff. Super resinous and rock hard buds. It loved being topped and bent over I think that's why I got such a good yield.

Going to hopefully be picking up a couple new genetics either tonight or tomorrow. From cannaventure seeds, Cookie Wreck the GSC pheno which is a high THC, high resin, heavy yield pheno. Tangie the 45 day flowering pheno, and white fire og

Looking very nice Keegan, sorry to hear about the girl with the brown roots. Dumb question but, do you use tea?

Looking very nice Keegan, sorry to hear about the girl with the brown roots. Dumb question but, do you use tea?

Yes im using the heisenberg tea about once a week, that plant was kind of a fluke, i dont think it liked the transplant, I might have not soaked the rockwool long enough before i did the transplant on that plant. The leaves were wrinkling and turning pink and drooping. It might have been a ph problem with the medium. There was algae growing on the top of the rockwool on that one plant also but not the others. I had been giving her the same nutrients and heisenburg tea 2x a week for the hydro plants and that didnt work so I called it quits.

45 day flower? What's the yield supposed to be like?! That would be CRAZY. Is it an auto?!

Thats what the guy told me on the phone, im going to meet him saturday. Im sure like every other strain its gonna take at least another week or 2 more than that for the way i like it but yeah that is why im testing it out ill clone it and see how it does. No it is not an auto

Back
Top Bottom