Two Tents By Twox: A Memoir Of A Monthly 8oz Harvest

Hey yeti, this is a pic of my weird slurricane right next to my freebie Noah's ark. Both were germed at the same time and treated to the same conditions. I hope this doesn't happen with all the slurricane seeds!

420-magazine-mobile352267753.jpg
Is it me or does it seem like it's not drinking?? Sad to see but not every single seed can be winner even the best strains. Better luck with the next bean! But ya never know could bounce back?

what's up toasted.. wonderful selection of seeds you have there.. I think the hype for these Slurricanes is just getting started. Only a few people have finished them. I'll be honest, I haven't seen a bad purple punch cross yet. I know these will be fire. No doubt about it. I have 2 of them at 2 weeks and I'll share some pics tonight. The other 3 are at 1 week.. Mimosas will be next. PP x Clemintines.. might be better than the Slurricanes.:thumb:

I got you.. pics will start flooding in once they get going..

Great choice on the Strain.... In a few months they'll be sold out and auctioned off to the highest bidder... welcome to the forums too.

I use to think the same thing until I grew some mediocre buds. I figured that ive spent all this money on equipment, soil, nutes, fans, ac units, electricity and spent my precious time growing these ladies , why cheap out on genetics.

Lol, Electro has problems too..

Now that Compound Genetics line is available I am gonna do some ordering but my seed collection is up to 50 beans at least I want to run a bunch before I do anything, so next Is lemon kush headband, desert diesel , blue dream all HSO and some autos by Dutch psssion and canuk seeds and some more sweet seeds and G13 labs autos that are all going in dwc

Hey yeti, this is a pic of my weird slurricane right next to my freebie Noah's ark. Both were germed at the same time and treated to the same conditions. I hope this doesn't happen with all the slurricane seeds!

420-magazine-mobile352267753.jpg
Damn looks to be the lemon of the bunch.. my slurry is out preforming her noahs ark buddy. They are getting new homes today!
420-magazine-mobile737628895.jpg

I hope it does too man.. thank you very much, i love my sloppy doodles lol. Look for inner growth around day 10-14.. thats when i noticed she was already shooting out inner branches. Shes growing tall pretty well too. I think shes a special pheno, i will try cloning her.. first time ill really try cloning a plant so wish me luck guys!

I hope it does too man.. thank you very much, i love my sloppy doodles lol. Look for inner growth around day 10-14.. thats when i noticed she was already shooting out inner branches. Shes growing tall pretty well too. I think shes a special pheno, i will try cloning her.. first time ill really try cloning a plant so wish me luck guys!

You are welcome. I am hoping the one that has been in soil for a while decides to pick up the pace and survive. I will watch the next one whenever it makes it into soil and comes out. Cloning is not overly difficult you just need to get your technique down. Take as many as you can on your first attempt just so you have better odds of at least one taking :thumb:

Wow, 2 mutant slurricanes.. odd..
I guess I had a little better luck... I popped 5 seeds, they all germinated and were vigorous from the start. No runts this time... I hand picked the 5 best seeds out of the bunch so maybe that helped. I've had plants do this and snap out of it.. Turned out great too so don't give up on them yet... All 5 of the phenos I'm growing are special in there own way...

Everybody growing these Slurricanes is rather exciting.. cantvwaitvto see what everybody gets...

I wont give up on the mutant I started the second one kinda as insurance is all. That pheno sure is frosty Twox! It is too bad it is not going to yield well. I guess you cant have it all in one pheno

I've noticed that the real frosty phenos are always rather small.. #4 is reminding me of forum cookies due to her small buds and yeild.. the calyxes are really tight though so I should get some nice small nuggets... the biggest top is about the size of a lighter..the lowers look like marbles.. She has a nice mix of smells but the Punch isn't overwhelming and I'm not getting that Blueberry burn in my nose...

I also had one funky seed I my pack.. it looks like two seed grew together... I'm guessing that's my runt if it germs...

I've noticed that the real frosty phenos are always rather small.. #4 is reminding me of forum cookies due to her small buds and yeild.. the calyxes are really tight though so I should get some nice small nuggets... the biggest top is about the size of a lighter..the lowers look like marbles.. She has a nice mix of smells but the Punch isn't overwhelming and I'm not getting that Blueberry burn in my nose...

I also had one funky seed I my pack.. it looks like two seed grew together... I'm guessing that's my runt if it germs...

Can I use that as an excuse for my crummy yields? My stuff is always pretty frosty lol

That's pretty interesting about the seed, doesn't that make it like a "zygoat" or something?

Maybe you will get some twins with that funky seed. I have seen some amazing looking buds that are golf balls at the most. The second Slurry seed I germed just cracked and I planted it but the tap root was a little odd. Almost looked green in places. We shall see what this one does. I hope it grows normally at least. I really want a punch leaner but the Do-si-do leaners sound really nce as well so i wont be super disappointed so long as I can finish a grow and gets some yield :laughtwo:

Can I use that as an excuse for my crummy yields? My stuff is always pretty frosty lol

That's pretty interesting about the seed, doesn't that make it like a "zygoat" or something?

I always blame my genetics.. lol... Some strains don't yeild or there clones just dont have the vigor that the mother had.. My ViperCity og have me some fat nugs on her first round and her clones and reveg never matched the yeild of the mother... some ladies just need a little training..

Maybe you will get some twins with that funky seed. I have seen some amazing looking buds that are golf balls at the most. The second Slurry seed I germed just cracked and I planted it but the tap root was a little odd. Almost looked green in places. We shall see what this one does. I hope it grows normally at least. I really want a punch leaner but the Do-si-do leaners sound really nce as well so i wont be super disappointed so long as I can finish a grow and gets some yield :laughtwo:
ha, that would be cool... I'll pop it sooner or later.

There's bound to be a punch leaner in that pack. My dosi dominant pheno #2 is making some really nice lowers and larger tops then the others.. She doesn't have that punch smell but her buds are going to be amazing... her and #1 have a really nice look..

I always blame my genetics.. lol... Some strains don't yeild or there clones just dont have the vigor that the mother had.. My ViperCity og have me some fat nugs on her first round and her clones and reveg never matched the yeild of the mother... some ladies just need a little training..

ha, that would be cool... I'll pop it sooner or later.

There's bound to be a punch leaner in that pack. My dosi dominant pheno #2 is making some really nice lowers and larger tops then the others.. She doesn't have that punch smell but her buds are going to be amazing... her and #1 have a really nice look..

It is weird how plants can be different from one generation to the next. I usually have greater vigor with clones than seeds so to have it go the opposite direction sucks! The Do-si-do is supposed to be really nice so I really wont be too upset either way they go :thumb:

Hey quick question did I see a birthday cake strain in There? Jw cause I'm looking for some to cross with strawberry kush to make strawberry shortcake.

Slurricane Pheno 1.. a Purple Punch pheno..

She's also at 4.5weeks and has that wonderful blueberry poptart smell with a dash of mint on the back end. This is one of my favorites. She isnt the froatiest pheno yet but if shes anything like the older dosi pheno she will pack on the trichomes latter.. thick white pistols with a curl will probably make some dense nugs. Her side branching did great and will probably help with this months yeild. I'm excited to see her nugs grow...

20170814_195818.jpg
20170814_195811.jpg
20170814_195748.jpg
20170814_195727.jpg
20170814_195651.jpg
20170814_195647.jpg

You always have such beautiful plants check out my lemon haze coming down very soon
420-magazine-mobile151268210.jpg
nice fatty cola
420-magazine-mobile378852039.jpg
great spacing for a nice plant she was a clone so her stretch wasn't that much, but I still love her stucture and her fat colas they are bending under the weight, grown in coco , and under LEC, and almost done been flushing for 8 days but anyway dude how do you do it every time I look at your plants my mouth waters I know genetics genetics genetics but your def doing something I am not brother what's your secret

A quick pic before I go back to work..

Slurrie #4... She's making the smallest buds out of this batch but they are frosssss, Tee. I bet I don't even pull a oz of this plant... maybe a half.. head stash...

20170818_202854.jpg

Late arriving so decided to check in before going back to p. 1. First pic I see is this.......holy moly good thing I got my late ass here. :clap: :Namaste:

Hey quick question did I see a birthday cake strain in There? Jw cause I'm looking for some to cross with strawberry kush to make strawberry shortcake.

Yep, theres a bday cake in my garden, she's a bad ass too and have been running her over and over for atleast a year or more... Check out some wedding cake crosses too, they will add some came flavor to your crosses too..

You always have such beautiful plants check out my lemon haze coming down very soon
420-magazine-mobile151268210.jpg
nice fatty cola
420-magazine-mobile378852039.jpg
great spacing for a nice plant she was a clone so her stretch wasn't that much, but I still love her stucture and her fat colas they are bending under the weight, grown in coco , and under LEC, and almost done been flushing for 8 days but anyway dude how do you do it every time I look at your plants my mouth waters I know genetics genetics genetics but your def doing something I am not brother what's your secret

They look good.... I don't have any secrets though, The plants do all the work, I just try to keep them healthy and happy. My advice for most growers is to keep it simple. I'm very minimal with my nutes. Basic bio grow or bloom, a little silica, some bio bud for flowering, a half dose of bio marine for health and some slf100 to keep my roots happy. I'm also old School and run HPS, makes some nice buds.

Late arriving so decided to check in before going back to p. 1. First pic I see is this.......holy moly good thing I got my late ass here. :clap: :Namaste:

What's up Bl.. Just in time too. I have to water in veg and bbq some steaks for the fam but I have a massive update planned tonight.. The Slurricanes are blowing my mind... I remember joking about finding 5 keepers with 5 seeds.. I see four that i can not even think about tossing..

Back
Top Bottom