Two Tents By Twox: A Memoir Of A Monthly 8oz Harvest

Looking fantastic as always. That grape smell is a thing of beauty. I have it now with the purple envy's as well. First time ever for me. I love it.

Man I was looking back at your pictures of that First Trap Star. You had acouple pics up. I won't repost amillion pics to see it but you know which one. Ready for harvest,, but it sure made a nice fat main cola. Looked like a contender for SOG grow. I been wanting to grow one for while. And I haven't seen a good SOG in along time. I think they out produce any other form of gardens. Right now I'm playing with them puppies, and they have tons of sidebranching. From the pic looks like it wood've made a great single cola in a 1 gallon pot. My eyes may be wrong but then I do need glasses.... Garden is looking great Twox..
Keepem Green

Where you at Twox? Last we heard from you was about the time of that big fire in your area. Everything okay?

W hats up everybody... I'm good... just busy but things are starting to calm down so my online activity should be a little better from how on.. kids are back in school so my side job as a taxi driver/ problem solver are over for now.. lol..Thanx for the love and I should have some update tonight and I'll spend the next couple days catching up on my journals... I took the 3 TrapStars down a few days ago and took some pics.. I also have a Slurricane update tonight.... here's some pics of the TrapStar harvest... my new bulb also had some issues so I'm waiting for my warranty service..

Ts4.. my fav so far... smells like cherries and marshmallows...
20170813_140457.jpg
20170813_140448.jpg

Ts1... my spear pheno... nice dense buds on this on
20170813_125258.jpg
20170813_121908.jpg

Ts5.. this one is nice too... huge buds..
20170813_121001.jpg
20170813_120921.jpg

Thanx Again everybody.... :love:

Labyrinth is my next strain to get started, time to get my starfighter on!
she will probably have some frosty high yeilders... I'm saving my pack for a rainy day...

Nice huge frosty buds man!!
Thank.. The sugar leaves didn't pack like I prefers but the actual bud is frosty.. My Slurricanes are all bad ass... I need to charge my phone before I update.

Ts10...

20170814_195845.jpg

That does look hella tasty. Really nice trichome development on the secondary leafage and she has a bit to go yet, so should be ahella improvements in the next week or two? Least she looks to have abit longer from here..... Anyways,,, she has her fair share of sparkle..
GL and Keepem Green

That does look hella tasty. Really nice trichome development on the secondary leafage and she has a bit to go yet, so should be ahella improvements in the next week or two? Least she looks to have abit longer from here..... Anyways,,, she has her fair share of sparkle..
GL and Keepem Green
You have a good eye.... shes almost at 8 weeks and starts her flush today.. I was hoping to find a 8 week strain In this pack but I'm pretty happy with this strain. While the buds all look different they all smell similar..

I'm at work all day again so I'm going to update my Slurricanes one pheno at a time.. should be fun.

Slurricane Pheno 5... week 4.5

Let me start off by saying I'm loving this strain. Every pheno is different and everyone has a different smell and unique trait. Lots of variation. All 5 are keepers so far for there own reasons.. Super pumped for this batch

This particular pheno is a nice mix of the dosi and purple punch with a stronger dosido minty smell.. the berry smell from the punch is there but it isnt screaming like the PP phenos. Buds on her are medium sized but they're getting nice frosty. I supper cropped the tops of this lady and her lower side branches bushed out nicely. Yeild will be nice on this pheno.

20170814_195557.jpg
20170814_195550.jpg
20170814_195547.jpg
20170814_195537.jpg

Slurricane Pheno 5...
This one isn't going to yeild much.. Super small buds and almost zero side branching. The buds are all marble sized but The have the buds are building like my dosido phenos.. the pistols are not sticking straight out and are staying really close to the buds. Any time I've noticed this trait I've ended up with super dense buds.. shes at week4.5 so she still has time to do her thing. Nice frost in this one and smells minty with very little PP smells. Nice trichomes on this one...

20170814_195639.jpg
20170814_195635.jpg
20170814_195631.jpg
20170814_195624.jpg
20170814_195617.jpg

Back
Top Bottom