Vanilla Kush - Mekong High - Blueberry - White Widow - Hydro Race to the Finish

There still growin there about 4 to 7 feet i think i messed up there going to get to tall on me ive heard ell ess dee dosent stretch much so i think ill start bending them a little at a time theve got about 4 to 5 weeks of veg left there's gonna be some nice big buds on them been awful humid out here got to watch for bud rot when the time comes wish me luck

What does it matter how tall they get if they are outside? Man, those are some beautiful plants.

The humidity in my area is around 90% this time of year! I will wish you luck not having bud rot problems!! However it looks like you have a very nice area to grow!! :high-five:

Thxs Closet Farmer ya that would be the thing to do but it is to hard to take care of after the choppin I like to keep them 4 to 5 feet before they go into flower that way if they double they are still pretty good to take care of but they get any bigger they are just to much trouble for me to handle i know that sounds crazy but that is a lot of meds to take care of plus visibility .And thank you for the complements your plants are lookin great:Namaste:

Thxs Closet Farmer ya that would be the thing to do but it is to hard to take care of after the choppin I like to keep them 4 to 5 feet before they go into flower that way if they double they are still pretty good to take care of but they get any bigger they are just to much trouble for me to handle i know that sounds crazy but that is a lot of meds to take care of plus visibility .And thank you for the complements your plants are lookin great:Namaste:
That makes sense. I know it might be weird to some people. The chopping and trimming among are my least favorite things to do!

Yesterday I did my first nute change in the 12/12 stage. I wanted to get a 900 ppm mixture and ended up with a 1200 ppm mixture. The plants are doing very well and I think they can handle the nutes. The Mekong High started showing its female hairs less than 48 hours into 12/12. I have never had this happen before. Since then the hairs have not developed much. The Vanilla Kush is the smallest of the 4. However it is healthy and is very bushy. I hope it stretches!!

Here is the group photo...
DSC006434.JPG

Overhead photo of the Vanilla Kush...
DSC006453.JPG

Overhead photo of the White Widow...
DSC006463.JPG

DSC006492.JPG

Thats all for now.

MAN O MAN!!!!!!! them plants are lookin great im interested in how much that vk will stretch i think i have 3 different phenos i think about 4 more weeks and they will show signs of blooming. Your WW looks like its got quit a few heads on it cant wait to see it budded out :thumb:

Thanks Papatater for your support!!

The White Widow is very stout! I just noticed the female hairs today. It is going to be a big plant.
I just noticed female hairs on the Blueberry today also!!
The Vanilla Kush looks like it will be showing in the next day or two. It does have quiet a few heads on it. I think it will be a big producer! My closet is filling up very nicely. This is going to be my best grow yet!!

Yes, they are reaching very high. Especially the Blueberry and the Mekong High.

I did my 3rd res change into 12/12. This time I went to 1600 ppm. I am now 14 days into the switch. The plants are all showing their flowers. The Mekong High is the most aggressive. It is tall and is also taking up as much space as possible. The Blueberry is showing very nicely. The White Widow is doing very well. The Vanilla Kush is doing well but is the smallest of the 4 plants.

Here are the photos 14 days into 12/12.....................

Tops of the Blueberry and Mekong High............
002679.JPG

Blueberry...........
003642.JPG

Mekong High........
006503.JPG

Vanilla Kush............
007506.JPG

White Widow...........
011354.JPG

The White Widow Plant...
012296.JPG

View of Blueberry and Mekong High from below!............
015245.JPG

Thanks Everyone!!! I had to raise my lights again today. I only have about 6 more inches. The Blueberry is now taller than me!!! :yahoo:

Welcome Ricky W!

Late yesterday I did my 4th nute change into 12/12. I flushed the system for 2 hours. Then I put in 1900 ppms worth of nutes.

All the plants have very different personalities.

The Blueberry is the tallest and also has the biggest buds so far. It now measures 64 inches. If it gets much taller I will have to start bending it. I would consider this a quality problem!

The Mekong High is like a real weed. It is trying to take over the whole closet. It is also very tall. About 60 inches tall.

The White Widow is stout and wide and is going to be a big producer.

The Vanilla Kush is the smallest so far. but not much. It is showing its superior potency!! It is already starting to show its trichs. It looks nice and frosty.

Group pic,,,,
026102.JPG

Blueberry....
001638.JPG

Mekong High....
004611.JPG

White Widow.....
007509.JPG

Vanilla Kush already showing trichs!!.....
005581.JPG

Thanks CB!

I am now 4 weeks into 12/12. This is my 6th grow and this will definately be my biggest harvest out of my closet even with the setback I had with the broken timer for my feeding buckets.

Today was my 5th res change into 12/12. I upped the nutes to 2000ppm!
420_0067.jpg

The Mekong High and the Blueberry appear to be finnished stretching. They are so tall that I now need a step stool to service them!!
420_0057.jpg

The Vannilla Kush is the smallest but is definately looks like it will be the first to harvest and possibly the strongest bud. They are very smelly and sticky!!
420_0163.jpg

420_0151.jpg

The White Widow is doing very well too. It does not have the smell and the trichs like the Vanilla Kush but it is going to be a big producer.
420_0173.jpg

The tops of the Mekong High and Blueberrry...
420_0077.jpg

Blueberry flower...
420_0115.jpg

Mekong High flower...
420_0132.jpg

Thanks Papatater! I just got finnished bending my Blueberry over because it has grown past the light spectrum!

That blueberry looks incredible bro, and man did she stretch! Must be loving that 1000w. Did she give you any feeding problems aside from the timer issue? I heard it was a pretty finicky plant but you seem to have it down. Stay green my friend!
-Taco

Back
Top Bottom