Vanilla Kush - Mekong High - Blueberry - White Widow - Hydro Race to the Finish

That blueberry looks incredible bro, and man did she stretch! Must be loving that 1000w. Did she give you any feeding problems aside from the timer issue? I heard it was a pretty finicky plant but you seem to have it down. Stay green my friend!
-Taco
;

Thanks Tacomang!! The plants absolutely love the 1000k in the closet. It makes a big difference to the 600k watt I had before. The 1000k penetrates much better for larger buds on the bottom of the plant.
All the plants are on the same exact nutes because of the system I am using.
I was not aware the Blueberry was a finicky plant. My Blueberry has been the strongest of the 4. It has the biggest trunk and is the largest. The plant didn't even wilt when all the other plants were dying during my feeding issue earlier. This plant must have good genes!!
Thanks!:high-five:

Photo Update.

Top of Blueberry that I had to bend...
001650.JPG

The Blueberry Top................
004619.JPG

The Vanilla Kush....Smelly and Sticky!
005592.JPG

The White Widow.......
007518.JPG

The Mekong High.....
008478.JPG

Group photo of plant tops......
009441.JPG

Group photo of Plant bottom.....
010412.JPG

Close up of bottom bud on Mekong High Plant....
011361.JPG

That vanilla kush looks amazing i have some outdoors that is one of the stoutest plants ive seen we had a storm come thru knocked over ell ess dee and kushberry but didn't phase that vk had to tie the others up great lookin plants :thumb: :peacetwo:

Thanks Papatater! Yes the Vanilla Kush is definately a stout plant. I have been tying up the Mekong High and Blueberry branches but the Vanilla Kush does not need any help keeping its strong branches up.

I changed the nutes again yesterday. I am now 5 weeks into 12/12. This is my 6th res change. I am now at 2000ppm. Next week I am going to switch from the Koolbloom liquid to the Koolbloom ripening formula powder. I didn't use this product last grow. It is supposed to work great and maybe I won't have to wait so long this time for my plants to finnish.

The day after I wrote this I had to tie up the Vanilla Kush. The buds are so heavy the whole plant was laying down. The only plant I have now that is holding up on its own is the White Widow.:peace:

Spoke to soon should of not said a thing but on the other hand heavy buds are nice my vkays will be three weeks the 21st just put up a couple pics in gallery You have grown some mighty fine plants :goodjob:

Thanks Papatater!!! I must say. I do like the Kush plants. Next time I have to buy seeds I will buy Kush seeds. I am in the middle of a great Vape bag of Vanilla Kush from my last grow and I am feeling fine!!!! Great way to start the day. Starbucks coffee and a Vape bag of kush!!!

Today I did my 7th res change into 12/12. I kept the ppm to 2000. I switched from the Kool Bloom liquid to the Kool Bloom finishing powder. This is the 1st time I have used the finnishing powder. It is supposed to be very strong and work well. I just want to have these plants finnish as fast as possible because I am down to 1.5 ounces of weed from my last grow.

The blueberry is starting to have a slight odor, it has some great thick buds...
420_0019.JPG

The Mekong High is almost as big as the Blueberry. It has a very exotic smell much stronger than the Blueberry.
420_0068.JPG

The Vanilla Kush is the strongest smelling plant, this one looks like it will be the first to finnish. Unfortunately it is the smallest plant.
420_0094.JPG

Another top of the Vanilla Kush...
420_0103.JPG

Mekong High...
420_0133.JPG

Blueberry...
420_0142.JPG

Group photo...
420_0152.JPG

Group Photo Bottom..
420_0164.JPG

There was a full moon in the closet last night. I accidentally left my 60 watt lighbulb on! :yahoo:

OH Well your buds are lookin amazing. I had a 10 ft kushberry and it had balls i hope i didn't pollinate every thing couple a sacs were broke open hope that it would be all right i pulled it out and burned it I think it was a hermie cause it had female and male parts that's the breaks with female seeds :peacetwo:

OH Well your buds are lookin amazing. I had a 10 ft kushberry and it had balls i hope i didn't pollinate every thing couple a sacs were broke open hope that it would be all right i pulled it out and burned it I think it was a hermie cause it had female and male parts that's the breaks with female seeds :peacetwo:
I never had a plant like that! I hope I never do. I am sure I will though if I keep growing for myself. I am a small grower that only uses my closet for my personal stash. I have a very heathly appetite for weed though!!!

All my plants are tied up. It looks like I could be chopping the VK in a few weeks. It is starting to foxtail and show some nice colors. It is soo sticky!!! And Smelly!!!

I appreciate your support Papatater. Plus Reps!+++

THANK YOU Closet Farmer i just went out and checked them up and down few worms other little critters they look a little loaded to but looks good overall. Your like myself a just grow for me outside once a year so i got to take good care of them ill try take a few pics this week in my gallery:thumb:

Thanks GT!!!

The Vannilla Kush is going to be my first plant to chop. It looks like it is only a few weeks away from full maturity!! I do not know how long I will have to wait for the other plants. The Mekong High looks like it will be the 2nd to mature. It has the most awesome smell.

I made some killer bubble hash last night with my last grows shake!! This stuff is the bomb!! :bongrip:

love that bubble hash, i make it by the ounce

That sounds like the way to go! By the ounce!! I like smoking this bubble hash much more than regular weed. It is powerful stuff!!

That vanilla Kush ive got is the smelliest i reach in pull leaves or bugs my forearm is covered with stickey that bubble gummer is a stinker to but is budden up nice im about 26 days in flower the lucys are comming along there are starting out slow with kushberry in the last its full of hairs it well start soon your doin a great job with yours all mine are outdoors it shore would be nice to grow inside the day will come thxs for your journal :peacetwo:

That vanilla Kush ive got is the smelliest i reach in pull leaves or bugs my forearm is covered with stickey that bubble gummer is a stinker to but is budden up nice im about 26 days in flower the lucys are comming along there are starting out slow with kushberry in the last its full of hairs it well start soon your doin a great job with yours all mine are outdoors it shore would be nice to grow inside the day will come thxs for your journal :peacetwo:

That is about the only thing I like about harvesting. The finger hash! Growing indoors does have its advantages. I wish I could do both. :peacetwo:

I changed the res yesterday and put in another weekly dose of 2000 ppm. These plants have been really bulking up and putting on alot of weight lately. It seems the Koolbloom Finnishing powder is doing well. I have been using full strength for over a week now.

8-28-11_003.JPG

I have been using push pins to hold the plant strings. I got this idea and it works great. Last grow I had about half a pound of string tyed to my ballast!
8-28-11_004.JPG

This is a pic of some bubble bag hash I made out of my last grow. This stuff is very powerful. One little tiny crumb will get you high for hours!!
8-28-11_011.JPG

Beautiful Man Beautiful that looks great them buds are lookin great hey just put up some new pics in my gallery i should put a link ill figure it out have a great weekend :peacetwo:

I should not have used the Koolbloom Powder at full strength. I started noticing my plants bud hairs starting to get a little dry. This Koolbloom Powder is very strong stuff. I used it for 10 days at full strength and noticed my plants seem to be wanting to get ripe much faster than I wanted them to.
I am especially concerned about my White Widow plant. I have grown White Widow before and alway had alot of frosty trichs on the plant. I am now almost 8 weeks into flower and the WW plant does not have much to show at all. This is why I stopped using the koolbloom powder. I want to wait till this plant gets some trichs on it then I will force it to finnish with the powder. However, I will only be using 1/2 recomended dose next time.
I did renute on Thursday with the Koolbloom liquid and only a pinch of the powder. Next nute change I will do only the liquid.
All the plants are healthy. Pics comming tomorrow.
Special thanks to Gods Trichome!!! He was able to help me through this dilema!:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom