Veg to flower flip

Boogerfoot

Hi hi hello. When I flip to flower do I still leave the veg light in? Thank you. New grower here. Also what are your schedules for autoflowers? I have a philzon 1200. When I go into flower and hit the flower switch on do I just keep the veg switch on too?

Not sure what you mean by Veg light? A little more info on what type of light(s) you are using, I use the same light all thru the whole grow. Autoflowers most folks don't change the lighting as they flip when they ready so no flip involved, I don't grow them but I think many folks go 20/4 (but imagine someone that does grow them will chime in, or you can search Journals and find what folks are running theirs at).

Hi hi hello. When I flip to flower do I still leave the veg light in? Thank you. New grower here. Also what are your schedules for autoflowers? I have a philzon 1200. When I go into flower and hit the flower switch on do I just keep the veg switch on too?
I think you need to use both switches, during flower, plants always needs more lights. and some blue spectrum will help with the quality of the buds.

Back
Top Bottom