Vision Seeds SuperSkunk Auto.Indoor,in soil,under 4oo watt HPS

day 71 pics taken . Some of the pistils on the 4 smallest,and most advanced girls,are withdrawing and aroma is quite powerful during some hours of both cycles.
Overall i would still say Low Odour but low odour is still odour . ASAP i shall purchase and install carbon filter and fan . Temps are still as per last entry
and im only watering with straight ph'd, room temp water every 3 days from now on in .Few if any leaves are dying and plants seem to be in excellent health .
Resin production is hitting its stride and all looks to be on schedule. The buds look exactly like the breeders pack at this moment and are 31 - 36 days in flower.
Not much else to add, bar the obvious .... OH SO CLOSE....Im knocking on wood....

Day 71 pics
day_71_9_.JPG

day_71_8_.JPG

day_71_7_.JPG

day_71_6_.JPG

day_71_5_.JPG

day_71_4_.JPG

day_71_3_.JPG

day_71_20_.JPG

day_71_19_.JPG

day_71_16_.JPG

day_71_15_.JPG

day_71_14_.JPG

day_71_13_.JPG

day_71_12_.JPG

day_71_11_.JPG

day_71_10_.JPG

day_713.JPG

day 78 pics taken . The 3 most advanced ladies harvested today .I would say 50 % of pistils wtihdrawn or red . Also they were the smallest . WTF ?
I will report approx dry weight when i have it . Clear and cloudy trichs everywhere . Smell is quite horriffic . Acrid, yet fruitty ... Stinky Skunk....
It looks like I be harvesting another 3 next week and the last 2 the week after . I dry by hanging or on screens until outside of fruit crispy , about
3 to 4 days then I place in cardboard box for another 2 or 3 days until dry all way through and stem snaps but bends . Makes snap noise.Then i jar
and burp for 2 weeks or as long as possible .Temps are 66f to 85f, respective of cycles ,i.e lights on or off and humidity is 45 to 35 . Also I have new add on's for tent coming . It be in next my post . So far , So Good .........

day 85 pics taken .Cloudy trichs everywhere on the 3 that are going today . I can see no amber but dont really want to see much, if any . I have only been watering twice a week since last week and will shut down all supply on day 88 for the two that are left . I will add new components to set up next grow . These add ons are . Another 6 inch 250 cfm inlet fan , a 6 inch carbon filter and a 6 inch 450 cfm exhaust fan .

day 88 No real difference in trich colour or maturation of trichs that I can see in the 3 harvested ladies after 3 days darkness .
I use a 30x jewellers loupe .Next week or day 92 is last day of grow . I give dry weights so far then, and one last entry on day 99 with all weights and grow conclusion . Im already planning my next grow . Just got to figure out where to setup . It will be Vision Seeds Automatic AK 49 and possibly a 24 hour from start to finish grow .

day 92 pics taken . This is week 8 of flower or 57 days of flower . Temps in system 77f day and nite is 61f . R/H is 45 to 55 . If I got the time I keep these last 2 for another week . I hope to see some amber . All trichs are standing up and dont seem fully mature yet . Even harvested girls had plenty of clear trichs .Smokes and smells and tastes great . Me very happy . Dry weights thus far are a total of 184 grams for 6 plants . Two to go . Curing now for the final leg .

day 106 . Last two ladies dried and curing . Approx 83 Grammies . So total of 270 grams total approx. All plants smoke differently and out of 8 I would say I saw at least 5 phenotypes . Although some pheno's share same growth pattern and vigour , it would seem this is the only attribute that could be claimed or stated as stability . I should add positively that this plant is virtually bulletproof and fairly low odour at its stinkiest . 100 days for an auto is too long and for skunk is way too long . But alas , me happy and thinking about next harem .Thanks for watching all .

Thanks bonzamike for sharing your grow with us! :high-five:

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post a smoke report!
I’m moving this to completed journals now. Looking forward to seeing your new Journal in Progress:popcorn:

It would be wonderful if you stop by my favorite thread and post a picture of some of those beautiful buds - Creme De La Creme Cannabis Photos

Hope all is well in your world.:Namaste:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom