How Do You Like The New Header & Menu Link Structure

• Love It

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No Difference

Votes: 17 53.1%
  • Hate It

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
That's the problem. The only link you can click on the mobile version is the one that takes you to the sponsor forum, not the list of sponsors with banner links to their sites.
If I switch to desktop it's still at the top of the page.
I used to be able to click on a link in the hamburger menu at the top left of the mobile version to get there.
I found that if I click on sponsor guidelines and then go back it goes to the sponsor page with the link to each. On my IPhone. CL🍀edit: Now it’s not doing it. Idk?

I think he wants a list of new threads instead of new posts.
Yeah I guess I worded it wrong.
maybe ‘stickies’ for important threads. Threads that are viewed over and over could be up on top of the new posts page but I think geriatric threads could be archived as to not clutter things. Many times I click on ‘new posts‘ only to find very old threads with thousands of replies.

There used to be a "blog entry" choice. It's gone now.
I found member blogs under 420 Members on the very top banner, on pc
Don't know about mobile
Can't see the # of views on my blog anymore

I do miss the My Photos direct link in the 420 Photos section. Took me a bit of clicking to find it at the bottom of the Member Galleries which you can get to from the top of the page of a posted pic.
That happened to me yesterday. :rolleyes:
I thought oh no what have I done now?
I'll use them for a bit before I make a determination.
When does the survey close.
Thanks Rob for always improving things for us.:thanks:
You and your team are the best.:hug::love:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I'm with Bluter.. don't know what's going on but not Colamonster and Shedster has this 5 star general tag going on..lol.. everything smooth on my end..
Appreciate it @420

😂 I didn’t even see that until you said something.. Good lord I really know how to put some blinders on 🤣

Makes sense for people like @InTheShed @Bill284 @Cola Monster @StoneOtter etc. it looks cleaner and sleeker than a long list of basic text and numbers that have awkward formatting because they’ve won so many things lol

The only suggestion I have is—figure out how to show ‘new posts’ under the header ‘new posts’. When you select ‘new posts‘ and then it shows topics with 9000 to12000 replies and a 6 year old date on the OP-it’s really not new!
I dont know maybe it’s to difficult to have a section with old posts and new replies?
New Posts added back under What's New. @Marc Ocean is looking into your suggestion and will get back to you with an answer once he has one :thanks:

Yeah the movement of the forums to the first place is going to need some getting used to as that was already an automatism, like now I constantly find myself in the news sections cause my reflexes are faster than me..
You're not the only one, I'm doing the exact same thing :sorry:

I do miss the My Photos direct link in the 420 Photos section. Took me a bit of clicking to find it at the bottom of the Member Galleries which you can get to from the top of the page of a posted pic.
Readded :thanks:

I'm trying to figure out how to access the sponsor list.
Other than that it seems to work pretty well.
Edit: on mobile. The sponsor list link is still available on the desktop version.
Sponsor tab added back to the mobile menu :thanks:

😂 I didn’t even see that until you said something.. Good lord I really know how to put some blinders on 🤣

Makes sense for people like @InTheShed @Bill284 @Cola Monster @StoneOtter etc. it looks cleaner and sleeker than a long list of basic text and numbers that have awkward formatting because they’ve won so many things lol
That is another upgrade to the site called badges for contest wins, which we will get into soon.

There used to be a "blog entry" choice. It's gone now.
Member Blogs are now listed under Members tab and New Blogs is now under What's New.

I wanted a whole tab for Blogs, but there's not enough room, still trying to figure this one out :thanks:

Yeah I guess I worded it wrong.
maybe ‘stickies’ for important threads. Threads that are viewed over and over could be up on top of the new posts page but I think geriatric threads could be archived as to not clutter things. Many times I click on ‘new posts‘ only to find very old threads with thousands of replies.
If we sticky a bunch of threads in New Posts then everyone would have to sift through all of those threads before getting to "new posts". I'm still not understanding your dilemma or request, how about you @Marc Ocean

I'm with Bluter.. don't know what's going on but not Colamonster and Shedster has this 5 star general tag going on..lol.. everything smooth on my end..
Appreciate it @420
We are testing member contest badges on their profiles and will go over them in another thread when we are ready soon :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom