Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

Oh yeah Amber trics=sleep medicine. Definitely looks frosty though probably going to run it at some point. I got some Nimbus 2000 seeds for free and apparently it's an heirloom sativa that flowers for 12 weeks I can't wait to try this strain out in DBHBB.

Oh yeah Amber trics=sleep medicine. Definitely looks frosty though probably going to run it at some point. I got some Nimbus 2000 seeds for free and apparently it's an heirloom sativa that flowers for 12 weeks I can't wait to try this strain out in DBHBB.
Our Panama Haze is a long flowering plant, and it's over 6' tall at the moment. I believe she's in a 15 gal pot and loving every bit of it! High percentage sativa can grow very large. Be sure to have the room to super crop her, or be prepared to train the living shit out of it if it will be in a tent. You don't want to run out of head room. Lol!

Our Panama Haze is a long flowering plant, and it's over 6' tall at the moment. I believe she's in a 15 gal pot and loving every bit of it! High percentage sativa can grow very large. Be sure to have the room to super crop her, or be prepared to train the living shit out of it if it will be in a tent. You don't want to run out of head room. Lol!
Oh absolutely I was already thinking about how I could swing her in a tent and I think I'm going to cut clippings then veg for like a month if that then switch to a long ass flower.

Oh absolutely I was already thinking about how I could swing her in a tent and I think I'm going to cut clippings then veg for like a month if that then switch to a long ass flower.
The PH was vegged for 3 or 4 weeks and was 12" tall when put into flower. It was topped twice and she exploded when put into the 15 and flipped the lights. This is day 38 of 12/12.

Been awhile since I drove thru and man!!!!! I knew ya'll was going to do well with that setup. And now I can't see the setup anymore.. Too many damn buds blocking my veiw.. Looking great. Keepem Green

Wow looking real nice Nis. I hear you on the smell. My plants are still in veg and I would visit many times a day just to enjoy that sweet smell. I miss it now that they are outside. Need car air fresheners with that aroma.

Look at all that bud! +Reps Nis!

Umm, re friggin deeculous! Wow, just wow! So jelly! :high-five:

Your pics always make me happy lol them tuts look mint, enjoy your bd ..I'm on pots of gold she's beautiful

Ho

Lee

Cow

Lol right?

his that looks like a forest that has just been dusted with powder absolutley beautiful good job!

Honestly, I'm not sure I've ever seen such a mass of beautiful, healthy, resin coated plants. :hmmmm: Seriously!

Wow!

:love:

Just so beautiful!! I think you all are just killing it CannaNis!

Well you two have definitely dialed in your grow lol. It's amazing and it's what 8 plants per trough? Whatever it is they look great are there good side buds I'll I can see is the main colas have you started your clones for the next run in the trough? Don't want to have those jokers empty after you harvest right? Take one out plant another to take its place "perpetual" like. #global420
Thank you everyone for the kind words. Tonight they get the 2nd CAT and will pack on even more frost. After that the blue dream will get a super drench to help keep the soil chugging along and help reduce the fade.

How about some DC to start your day. The buds almost look pink to me. Day 52.

Have a great day gang! :passitleft:

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team U

Nice! When are these going to be available to the general public? :laughtwo:
One of the sponsors here, cannapot, has a section on their site where you can sign up as a breeder and sell your own seeds on auction. I have thought about doing that but want to get at least 2 more rounds into stabilization before doing that. That way it would be down to 1 or 2 phenos and no guess work. Not looking to make money on it but it was a thought.
hey millertm,are those photo or auto seeds!
They are photo regs. Check out his new outdoor grow journal. Large pots outside and a few different strains.

Millertm's Outdoor Grow

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team U

One of the sponsors here, cannapot, has a section on their site where you can sign up as a breeder and sell your own seeds on auction. I have thought about doing that but want to get at least 2 more rounds into stabilization before doing that. That way it would be down to 1 or 2 phenos and no guess work. Not looking to make money on it but it was a thought.

They are photo regs. Check out his new outdoor grow journal. Large pots outside and a few different strains.

Millertm's Outdoor Grow

Uk . shipping when you do as souvenirs? Your plants always look good so you'd be a trusted seed bank to me ...

hey millertm,are those photo or auto seeds!
Photos, and reg. They were gifted. Also got 6, Chocolate Chip strain clones gifted, its nice to live in a friendly state. :)

Cheers

Millertm's Outdoor Grow
Thanks for the promo guys. Its a slow start but it's getting a life of its own

Cheers

Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

My photos are just moving so slllooooowwwwww it's ridiculous!!!! The under canopy is dieing off from lack of light and then causing moisture retention spots with the dead foliage it's a wreck I don't know what to do
420-magazine-mobile1160089427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1684479414.jpg
and look how the big ones reaching for the light
420-magazine-mobile2044133640.jpg
suggestions? Sorry for the hijack canna and nis but nobody looks at my journal anymore lol

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

My photos are just moving so slllooooowwwwww it's ridiculous!!!! The under canopy is dieing off from lack of light and then causing moisture retention spots with the dead foliage it's a wreck I don't know what to do
suggestions? Sorry for the hijack canna and nis but nobody looks at my journal anymore lol

Try some super cropping on the tall ones and maybe defol some fan leaves that're blocking light

Re: Welcome All My Friends To The Show That Never Ends - Canna M & Nismo12 Team Up!

I can't help but to notice. The leaves in the first and second pics look like they have mites. It's hard to tell with the pink light though. The leaves will look like they are dirty. There will be some webbing at the crotches of the branches. The leaves will have light colored spots where the bugs are eating the plant. How about you check for that, then get back to us.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom