What is the best cheap to run cool grow light?

trikeman

hi i am putting a tent in my attic and need a grow light that cant be picked up by police helicopter also i have to pay for my electric so it needs to be economical to use thanks for any replies

Re: what is the best cheap to run cool grow light

Keep in mind that nothing is undetectable to police helicopter, although it is winter, so furnaces etc......will be firing up all across the northern hemisphere. This would complicate their efforts for sure.

I guess it depends on a couple of factors. Most of all.....budget! You can rule out HPS and MH as they are known for their power draw. To get started I would contact one of the sponsors and ask them . Gee from Growant and Sarah from Mars hydro should be able to get you on the right track. I'd definitely be going with LED for power consumption and heat. Also member rider509 is a genius in home built lighting, his thread might be worth a look if you're technically savvy!

Hope this helps.......

Re: what is the best cheap to run cool grow light

I run 3 600w hps in a 4x8 on full and the helicopter is always hovering over, best thing about an attic at this time of the year is could run them and not worry about the heat with it been freezing up there, when you do ever flip to 12/12 make sure there on during the day and not the night.

Back
Top Bottom