What is this technique to increase nodes called?

NorCAKnowYourGrow

I've seen people take an entire seedling and pull it to one side and clamp it down. It isn't the technique where the top is cut off.

What is the name of this technique? I want to research it but am having trouble coming up with a name.

Thanks!!

back budding? back building?

I've seen people take an entire seedling and pull it to one side and clamp it down. It isn't the technique where the top is cut off.

What is the name of this technique? I want to research it but am having trouble coming up with a name.

Thanks!!

You could check out @InTheShed 's great little tutorial on LST.

I used his approach on my Gorilla Glue Auto which has resulted in a fairly nice shaped plant. Here's a pic of her at an early stage.

You could check out @InTheShed 's great little tutorial on LST.
I used his approach on my Gorilla Glue Auto which has resulted in a fairly nice shaped plant. Here's a pic of her at an early stage.
Thanks for the shout Stunger!

@NorCAKnowYourGrow feel free to stop by my LST thread and ask questions if there's anything you're not clear on!

Here a picture of a plant I’ve been LST’ing, also twisting to keep the nodes on the same side.
507A5443-BF16-44EC-BD15-A0AE0E147C5C.jpeg

Yeah I haven’t topped my plant either, just had the main stem grow horizontally/diagonal turned into a lil bush
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom