What you think Deep Water Culture?

Glad to see ya made it Chkn! I love this site. I really Like how you submit photos for the magazine right through the site. How cool is that?

Ironic isn't it? I have a neg rep button now that I have no use for it

;)

I didn't realize that. So any pics we post could be used for the magazine?

If so that is cool.

Imagine the following Roseman would have then.

No, not any picture, you actually have to submit it for the magazine I believe. There's a thread in the gallery section that explains it better. It needs to meet certain pixel and size requirements. But yes, it can go in the mag....

So I always just post this pic

Bpsystem.jpg

Hey Roseman- you still tight with SH?

They love you bnig time! And I'll bet it's even more now!
All my love my big grow buddy!

And, thanks for the invite to this site from all of you. You gave me one fantastic Christmas present!!! Thank you all.
Kiss, kiss
Justine
Justin says hug, hug!

Wow! I read the Ostrich wrong! Truly sad about that. Hey Roseman- you still tight with SH? They could not speak well enough about you when we made our first little order from them. They love you bnig time! And I'll bet it's even more now!
All my love my big grow buddy!

And, thanks for the invite to this site from all of you. You gave me one fantastic Christmas present!!! Thank you all.
Kiss, kiss
Justine
Justin says hug, hug!

I hope you used your Deep Water Culture discount.

He, Martin, he still answers my emails and he still is nice to me, so I guess so. I owe them a newsletter and have been too busy to do it. A Sales Manager here asked me to be an in between, to get SH listed as a Sponsor here. I emailed the SH owner yesterday and have not heard back. He wants my Tutorial, rewritten, burnt on a CD, to put with the kits and I hope to get that done in January sometimes.

I hope you used your Deep Water Culture discount.

He, Martin, he still answers my emails and he still is nice to me, so I guess so. I owe them a newsletter and have been too busy to do it. A Sales Manager here asked me to be an in between, to get SH listed as a Sponsor here. I emailed the SH owner yesterday and have not heard back. He wants my Tutorial, rewritten, burnt on a CD, to put with the kits and I hope to get that done in January sometimes.

That's awesome you work with SH - they really should sponsor this site. I learned on their system... so I guess I was reading your tutorial then? Or have you taken what they had and improved it?

What you've put up here so far is impressive. reps again when I can...

I encourage everyone to focus positive attention on this site instead of looking in the rear view mirror from which you all removed yourselves. Let's just celebrate this cool place today. As Roseman Says: Yesterday IS Gone,
and so is the PAST.
Let it go!
Peace Y'all

I encourage everyone to focus positive attention on this site instead of looking in the rear view mirror from which you all removed yourselves. Let's just celebrate this cool place today. As Roseman Says: Yesterday IS Gone,
and so is the PAST.
Let it go!
Peace Y'all

Amen, I agree 100%.

Yesterday IS Gone,
and so is the PAST.

One of my many short favorite sayings is

"Let Go, and Let God."

The Power over all, The Life Force,
The Source, the Lord of Karma, God Our Father, whatever you call it or believe in, will handle it.

Not going to get you guys riled up but, where is all the love peace and happiness?????????
C'mon new site, new start!!! Get back to sharing the love of DWC/bubbles. Peace, happiness, and reefer!!!:ganjamon:

It's time to move on! I could point out post that are kinda sour, but that is not the point the point is to move on and share about growing.

Back
Top Bottom