What you think Deep Water Culture?

Originally Posted by hydronewbie
I encourage everyone to focus positive attention on this site instead of looking in the rear view mirror from which you all removed yourselves. Don't pay homage to the Lunatic Fringe. Let's face it; 420 Magazine is to *** what Universities are to reform schools. Since we can all agree on that, let's just celebrate this cool place today having moved on up from the virtual ghetto. As Roseman Says: Yesterday IS Gone,
and so is the PAST.
Let it go!
Peace Y'all

Originally Posted by hydronewbie
I encourage everyone to focus positive attention on this site instead of looking in the rear view mirror from which you all removed yourselves. Don't pay homage to the Lunatic Fringe. Let's face it; 420 Magazine is to *** what Universities are to reform schools. Since we can all agree on that, let's just celebrate this cool place today having moved on up from the virtual ghetto. As Roseman Says: Yesterday IS Gone,
and so is the PAST.
Let it go!
Peace Y'all

Yea man i strongly agree,,lets not harbor that stuff and give thanks to these people for their wonderful site with wonderful people..Makes me wanna be on waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than i want cause its as big as #$% or bigger but QUALITY not QUANTITY is what we after,,Damn you gettin that post count up...i gotta play catch up with ya now...knowing im gonna lose!Lol:surf:

Hey i made it... so much info im lovin it. now only if i can figure out this whole picture ordeal im set.

MODs, can you please edit, neaten up and clean up this thread for us? Please.

:blushsmile:

Thanks to all who are partipating in this discussion, we've edited both positive and negative references to the past and appreciate that you are working to let the past go ;)

We thank you all for your understanding and support.

:blushsmile:

come on Deep Water Culture!!! when i click on the subforum i click on it to see Deep Water Culture grows. not dwc grows. because thats totally different. we need are own forum only Deep Water Culture growers!!!!!!! im tired of searching!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sonig,

We are trying as a group to be the adults we claim to be. Greiving is part of the process and that process is done. We are on to the delights 420 has to offer.

2heigh4u,

Deep Water Culture is just DWC with a little help at the start from the feeder tubes. We want to invite all we can help over to our place. I know it can be a pain but there is much to learn and you never know where you will find it. I learn something new every day and that just thrills the shit out of me!

Sonig,

We are trying as a group to be the adults we claim to be. Greiving is part of the process and that process is done. We are on to the delights 420 has to offer.

2heigh4u,

Deep Water Culture is just DWC with a little help at the start from the feeder tubes. We want to invite all we can help over to our place. I know it can be a pain but there is much to learn and you never know where you will find it. I learn something new every day and that just thrills the shit out of me!

true

Back
Top Bottom