What you think Deep Water Culture?

Personally DWC/Bunbbleponics works for me but if any of the bright people we have assembled have a better idea now is the time to speak up.

You know we'll populate this site with all kinds of things like at the old place. You input is very valuable and much appreciated.

It is what we grow by isn't it! but your right MC suggestions now before it gets over ran.

I also start a Deep Water Culture show off your grow or palnt(s) thread! a place to show off your bubble grow or what ever! any way it's there for all Deep Water Culture to show off their grow or past grows and so on..

MC we need more thread ideas! and may be get rosemans tutorial back up, to bad something like that couldn't be locked to keep post off it that would be great.

Very comfortable!

We are trying something on two of our tank tables. It has to do with providing more air to the root system. More later on that. For now- just crunching numbers. And tweaking a design or three.

Whats up everyone I have officially switched over to this site. Well I ordered my 1000w lumatek with ac hood and 6'' fan. I have 13 seedlings 2 tanks 6.0 ph 78f . :roorrip:. Im about to go to the store and get the advanced nutrients grow micro and bloom. I guess alot of craziness happened while I was away?! Any ways im still a proud Deep Water Culture, I also have a cople other people interested in bubbles!

This site is great! Much thanks to Soniq420 for fixin my name. I am now Theanswerto1984is1776 again! Everyone is so helpful and we even have our own sub forum, what more could you ask for!

I tried to write the logo into my sig using the [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] but it just showed the link so I don't think it is possible to put pics in the sigs here. That is ok though, small price to pay for peace and harmony.

Back
Top Bottom