What's up with my seeds?

billy469

hey everybody,
five days ago I got my seeds in the mail and started soaking them in a cup of water. after soaking for 24 hours I put em in Fox farm ocean forest about 1/4 deep. out of the three I started with only one came up the day before yesterday. I know it's a big no no but today I dug around and found the two that didn't show. I found them looking just like they did when I planted them, no tap root, nothing. I bought a shit load of seeds in case this happened, but it's like to prevent it from happening again. the soil was pre soaked and drained. it stayed moist and warm the whole time. I let my water sit out for 24 hours before using it. any ideas what went wrong? the seeds are still in the soil and I'm hoping they'll show up eventually but I'm not holding my breath.

Fox farms is a little hot for seedlings. I like using Fox farms light warrior to start seeds better. I also like to soak the seed for 24 hours place in a moist paper towel and usually you will have a tap root in 12-24 hours. Try finding a lighter mix to start the seeds out and you should be good.

Back
Top Bottom