Whats your stoner name?

Re: Whats your stoner name??

Double Dutch Spliffster

Sweet Leaf... :cool:

My name = Lazy-ass Grower... haha that's crazy... my friends tell me that shit too...

Bubbles Resinsizzle

people call me "hands".
the reason this cuz i could virtually repair or roll any blunt, no matter how crappy the tobacco shell. im the roller when a blunt or a joint is needed to be rolled. we all have someone like me in our group, someone who always locks joints and blunts up perfectly everytime. the "go-to" guy. lol

are these nicknames? do people really take the time to call you these names? they seem all too long and complicated to be used in acuality. except mine, "hands", is accualy reffered to me quite a lot.

Northern Lights said:
are these nicknames? do people really take the time to call you these names? they seem all too long and complicated to be used in acuality. except mine, "hands", is accualy reffered to me quite a lot.
Read the first post dude, these are all from a website where you type your name and it assigns you a nick name.

As some would say, RTFT(Read The Fucking Thread).

Weeble said:
Bubbles Resinsizzle
Haha, that's mine too!!! Isn't that the best nickname you've ever heard?!?! :laughtwo: I'm gonna actually start calling myself that.

My screen name (Sexy Vexy) comes out as Shrieking Pipemaster <--- I'm sticking with Bubbles.

Holy shit.. I just did Josh's name and it comes back as Crystal Blondie Pipemaster . That's fucking trippy, because he's naturally light blonde (lucky bastard), and always smokes his crystal out of his pipe. Creepy!

ive had a couple over the years and they all have reasons behind them.

KroN-NicK- Ive typed the meaning of this before in another thread
Shaggy- I used to look like Shaggy from scooby doo and I did a good shaggy impression.
Tripp- I reminded everyone of that dude in Detroit Rock City
Little Nicky- My name is Nick and I loved that movie.
Osama BinSmokin- Cuz i got a terroristic threat charge once so everyone called me Osama

my friends have got some too: fat phil, fat john, bones, j mizzle, doh doh, 8 ball, Thurgood, punk rock matt, roach, duckman, grim reefer, cleatus the slack jawed yokle, little muska, zero, malcom x, chubbs, chink, and debo.

alienhed, its also the name of my band. the bands just me and i use the program soundtrack to create beats. when im finished with th mixing, i plan to put some tunes on limewire.

according to the site it's: Mojo Ganjamaster

but everyone calls me The Ganja Guru or The Godfather...

...thats right bitches. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom