Whats your stoner name?

Re: Whats your stoner name??

Crystal Blondie Pipemaster - for my real name

But everyone that I smoke with calls me Swoll (like swollen ankle)....

What the fuck...When I put VICY in, my nickname is THE REAL SLIM STONER, but when I put VICTORIA in, my nickname is HOOKAH HOGGER. I think I prefer the nickname I already have, NERD....

SeXy VeXy said:
Haha, that's mine too!!! Isn't that the best nickname you've ever heard?!?! :laughtwo: I'm gonna actually start calling myself that.

My screen name (Sexy Vexy) comes out as Shrieking Pipemaster <--- I'm sticking with Bubbles.

Holy shit.. I just did Josh's name and it comes back as Crystal Blondie Pipemaster . That's fucking trippy, because he's naturally light blonde (lucky bastard), and always smokes his crystal out of his pipe. Creepy!

So that makes us the Bubble Queens? I thought it was cute as well.

Most people around here refer to me as Weedle. Weeble was origionally a nick I was given when I was 17. We got drunk and stoned on 4/20/99 and walked around the town like teenage delinquents. "Weeble's wobble but they don't fall down." I was really fucked up but when I need to I can hold my own and sober up some.

Weedle was used a year later when my mom's bf wanted to smoke pot. He'd just call for Weedle and I knew I would get high. It stuck from there.

JesusLOL said:
Read the first post dude, these are all from a website where you type your name and it assigns you a nick name.

As some would say, RTFT(Read The Fucking Thread).

I don't need a wedsite to give me a stoner name. A nickname is a personal thing that your friends give you, not some website. My friends gave me the name Frenchman in the sixties before there was a web.

JesusLOL said:
Read the first post dude, these are all from a website where you type your name and it assigns you a nick name.

As some would say, RTFT(Read The Fucking Thread).

Right, as some would say S.T.....shut the fuck up.

tommysmokes said:
I don't need a wedsite to give me a stoner name. A nickname is a personal thing that your friends give you, not some website. My friends gave me the name Frenchman in the sixties before there was a web.
Yea, this isn't really a website that assigns nicknames that you take seriously, it just a little joke site. No one is going to visit that site and start calling themselves Bogo Bongmaster.

Northern Lights said:
well said hash. me and this fool need to rumble...
I'm confused, what is your deal? If you want to throw down in fisticuffs, then fine. I've god Jack Johnson and Tim O'Leary ready for ya.

jesusLOL, lmao

jesus6.gif

jesus10.jpg

jesus7.png

Back
Top Bottom