Where is the cheapest grass?

XRey

I grow most of what I smoke but sometimes, between two harvests, I have to call my favorite pusher.

Regardless of the fact that it's legalized and expensive, I get my grass at a much better price.

But I'd like to hear from you first, how much you pay in your area legally or not?

I will tell you how much I pay for top quality grass, only after I get 30 replies.

When I do, your jaw will drop all the way down to the basement :drool:and many of you will want to move :ciao: to Quebec!

Remember, if I don't get 30+ replies, you will never know :rip:

But maybe I'm wrong maybe somewhere else it's cheaper.

So the bets are on.....

I'm too old to risk buying illegally. But when I do buy anything I go to a dispensary. There used to be on in San Francisco called Connected. They had the cheapest 1/8ths at 15 bucks. But since California put the new rules in place, the price jumped up to 30 bucks. For some reason, they found a problem with selling pot unpackaged. All of the pot they had used to be in big jars. You would tell them how much you wanted. Then they would weigh it and bag it for you. Now everything has to be pre packaged. For some reason our lame ass law makers think it's better than way. Who knows, maybe in the future they will have to make all the prepackaged bags no bigger than 1 gr. Can you imagine buying an ounce of pot in 1 gr plastic bags? and then what happens when you get pulled over by a cop on your way home for a tail light that's out? Will you go to jail for distribution of a drug? Maybe not, if you keep your receipt. But maybe you will go to jail if you don't have the receipt.

our lame ass law makers
We have the same problems in Canada. They sell grass in 3 containers one inside the other so it's children proof and people from Health Canada are so dumb, so ignorant!
Industrial growers have been waiting for months for their permits.
I think this legalization shit is a monumental flop. The prices are too high and the quality is so so.
My pusher tells me that his sales have gone up 50%
And Trudeau did that to kill the illegal market ???
I'll just keep on growing and if one day I get caught and pay a fine, it will still be a lot less than buying their legal shit. Plus I smoke better quality and...

Growing grass is a love affair!

I just bought for the first time from an OCS store in Toronto. Not the flower but the CBD sprays. Bought it more for my sister to help her out until my CBD plant has grown and has been harvested. Use my dab press and make my own shit. So I haven’t bought anything flower wise since last October when they started cracking down on the illegal shops in Hamilton (so many of them) and have been vaping my own home grown stuff since. Reason why I do 8 strains for variety and see what works or not for me and the family.

My favorite dispensary, and the nearest one at that, about a 30 mile trek south gets decent stuff for as low as $100 per ounce. I remember once they even had an $80 ounce, which wasn't half bad, though I usually go with the $150 or so ounces when I buy.

I'm not sure what street prices are; we have an interesting gray market opportunity here due to the city banning dispensaries, with a few locals more than happy to take the risks, as the cops generally only focus on the tweakers and the transients that are starting to infest the town, but the last time I bought from a local seller, that was a few months before I discovered the dispensaries, I paid him $150 for an ounce of some decent stuff. I think it was from his own grow, but not certain. Even after I discovered the dispensary, I had no regrets about buying from him, as I do try to support our local underground economy as much as possible.

Heck, some young up and coming entrepreneur could make a tidy little profit just buying a $100 ounce at the dispensary, and parting it out locally, providing a nice little service for those who can't get to the dispensary, or are just too lazy to do so. :)

Back
Top Bottom