White Kush Autoflowers, to top or not to top?

shaunr97

I have 2 white kush’s they grow about 100cm tall my tent is only 160, so I’m thinking I need to top more really so I can spread the canapé rather than have 2 tress but I’m hearing lots about not topping autos is better

Thoughts?

Id say do it early if yer going to. Like between day 14 and 25... strain dependent more so with autos? Sounds like yer familiar with the strain, how long on average does it go?

I think flower is 60 - 90 days and only 14 weeks today. Plants are growing second set of full true leafs (5 pointed leafs) so I will probably do it today if I am going to

Id say do it early if yer going to. Like between day 14 and 25... strain dependent more so with autos? Sounds like yer familiar with the strain, how long on average does it go?
14 weeks and only seco d s
I think flower is 60 - 90 days and only 14 weeks today. Plants are growing second set of full true leafs (5 pointed leafs) so I will probably do it today if I am going to
I'm so confused here.. 14 weeks and your "Autoflower" is only growing its second set of leaves?? Your Autoflower should have been harvested already unless you meant 14 days??

Can you post a picture?

I'd wait untill that full node is grown and nip the next node while it's still a bud mate. That s my method. Day 17 for me usually and never stunts them. Looks ike you'll be exactly that.
We all have different methods that work but that's mine. Tried doing it earlier and later a d both methods stunted so I stick to my day 17 rule now.

I'd wait untill that full node is grown and nip the next node while it's still a bud mate. That s my method. Day 17 for me usually and never stunts them. Looks ike you'll be exactly that.
We all have different methods that work but that's mine. Tried doing it earlier and later a d both methods stunted so I stick to my day 17 rule now.

Nice one bud well plant only sprouted on the 28th so will be 14th day today so I will cut in 3 days Im thinking about trying the FIM Method rather than topping

Nice one bud well plant only sprouted on the 28th so will be 14th day today so I will cut in 3 days Im thinking about trying the FIM Method rather than topping

I think you should reconsider. Recovery time for a FIM is much longer then a topping. Just my thoughts.

I think you should reconsider. Recovery time for a FIM is much longer then a topping. Just my thoughts.
I agree id just go for a straight topping mate. Got great results topping autos. All about health going into it and getting it done early.

I’ve started to low stress train them , saw them this morning they looked happy still but it’s night period so Iike to stay out of there .

Getting my carbon filter today too, gonna by to put it straight up I think and working now we’re entering week 3

What you guys think? I’ve been watering with just plain water around 6.8ph 20c I had transplanted into light mix so now I think I’m going to start using general hydroponics flora series on my next feed with cal mag, what feeding schedule do u guys give u 3 gal fabric soil / perlite mix D2AE2481-95F6-4E0B-9B3D-4DEB4D0FD652.jpeg90037800-A6BC-4BF8-A93A-56DF08CFF526.jpeg618D3430-3EC0-4CD2-A9AD-B3496C163BB5.jpeg

I’ve started to low stress train them , saw them this morning they looked happy still but it’s night period so Iike to stay out of there .

Getting my carbon filter today too, gonna by to put it straight up I think and working now we’re entering week 3

What you guys think? I’ve been watering with just plain water around 6.8ph 20c I had transplanted into light mix so now I think I’m going to start using general hydroponics flora series on my next feed with cal mag, what feeding schedule do u guys give u 3 gal fabric soil / perlite mix D2AE2481-95F6-4E0B-9B3D-4DEB4D0FD652.jpeg90037800-A6BC-4BF8-A93A-56DF08CFF526.jpeg618D3430-3EC0-4CD2-A9AD-B3496C163BB5.jpeg

You have the same soil mix and pot size I do. If your soil was new or rejuvenated, you should not need any nutes for at least a month, maybe longer. You don't feed babies adult food. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom