White Widow clones

kentboy1296

8/13/19 took cuttings and dipped in rooting hormone and placed i rockwool cubes feeding rapid start and superthrive

8/25/19
Clones took root, transplanted into solo cups with coco making up 1st feed using gh floranova with some additives
Make up a half gal
.5mls armor si
1.25mls calimagic
.5mls gh fn grow
Was to strong 480ppm diluted to 280ppm
Ph 5.9

20190813_083912.jpg

8/31/19
4 of 6 survived (just what i needed) they have roots and i transplanted them into solo cups 4 days ago feeding with a LIGHT nutrient feed. Using gh floranova for this, so the feed only consists of floranova grow at 300ppm phd to 5.7
Making up new batch of feed 1gal
1ml armor si
2.5mls calimagic
.5mls floranova grow
Total ppm 290 ph 5.9

20190831_074147.jpg

The ends of the leafs are a little crispy, was my 1st time doing clones, but they are all showing signs of new growth

I just started a few clones this week.
G13 Haze, BlueBerry and Original Skunk #1
20190829_103624 (2).jpg

They came off these 8, took 13 on Monday and the other 11 yesterday.
20190829_102011 (2).jpg

9/26/19 day 27 veg
Things are looking pretty good, so far liking the new nutrient choice. They are getting transplanted into 3 gal fabric pot with coco and a little bit of hydroton for drainage, great white is sprinkled in the the transplant hole. Made up 1gal of feed
1ml armor si
2mls calimagic
1ml floranova grow
Total ppm 310 ph 5.7
Temp 71°f
Rh 67%
20190926_120937.jpg
20190926_121127.jpg
20190926_121121.jpg
20190926_122633.jpg

Ohh, yea i used the trio last grow with dwc (in my signature) but i wanted to try the floranova series
Screenshot_20191009-105435_Google.jpg

1 bottle for veg 1 for bloom

Nice. i've been considering making the switch myself. I just don't know how i would do it without wasting a bunch of the trio lol. i might just let my grow run out and then run lucas formula until i run low on the micro and bloom.

I'm sure those ww will do well no matter what nute line you choose. it's a lovely strain to grow. looking good broski.

Hey don’t want to be annoying but I’m missing something: when you say ppm, parts per million of what? Kinda fucked up so you might have said already but been drinking. Also, when you refer to the pH — is that the water that’s so acidic or the soil? What’s the range of acidity I should keep my mother plant in? I’ve just used organic fertilizer and garden soil and tap water, haven’t been checking pH. She’s fine overall but it makes me wonder.
Your plants are looking awesome sorry if I’m rambling or asking dumb questions!

Thanks man, just having some calcium issues, but i think i got past it, the new growth looks good so fingers crossed... 1st time in coco, didn't kno it eats up the calcium like crazy lol. The 1st two times i grew the strain, they turned out great... WW is a great strain
Also, how did you know right away it was a calcium issue?

Hey don’t want to be annoying but I’m missing something: when you say ppm, parts per million of what? Kinda fucked up so you might have said already but been drinking. Also, when you refer to the pH — is that the water that’s so acidic or the soil? What’s the range of acidity I should keep my mother plant in? I’ve just used organic fertilizer and garden soil and tap water, haven’t been checking pH. She’s fine overall but it makes me wonder.
Your plants are looking awesome sorry if I’m rambling or asking dumb questions!
Ppm is the parts per million of nutes that i have in the water, i use GH floranova with calimagic and armor si. Ph is the potential hydrogen and tells u if your water is to acidic or not the scale is 1-14 i believe and in hydro it should be between 5.6 - 6.3 (my opinion) other charts say 5.5 - 6.5 and im not really sure about soil, i only grow hydro, but many people on here use soil and there is a BUNCH of great information... no question is a dumb question my friend

Ppm is the parts per million of nutes that i have in the water, i use GH floranova with calimagic and armor si. Ph is the potential hydrogen and tells u if your water is to acidic or not the scale is 1-14 i believe and in hydro it should be between 5.6 - 6.3 (my opinion) other charts say 5.5 - 6.5 and im not really sure about soil, i only grow hydro, but many people on here use soil and there is a BUNCH of great information... no question is a dumb question my friend
Thanks — sounds like you are a lot more precise than I am! I just water with the garden hose and hope for the best, LOL.

Back
Top Bottom