Who watches weeds?

I'm worried that they are going to go religious and it worries me. . . . I don't know if I like MaryKates character or that new young chick that the young kid is into. . . Its getting weird. . . you are rightanonymous.

you cant have a show about only growin itd be boring haha..they'd just grow and sit there and watch it grow..I grow but to watch an entire season of tv of only that would be boring..I think it's good Mary Kates character I know alot of chicks like that..I dont know where the shows headed but I going full steam ahead haha..

i'm kinda sad that u-turn is dead! ahaha...he was funny to me, especially when he was training nancy to be his second in command. i love watching the show and smoking...but there isn't that much weed action like before. they guys need to get together and have a fest!

Never had cable so I just found out about it recently. Watched em' all in three days and wait for each episode to appear online. The last 5min of the last episode in season 2 is mind-blowing.

nice add budsmoker..thats crazy useful..but showtime 2nite! I got some crazy sticky ready to roll and watch haha..ill hit the board up after the show!

im a huge fan of weeds but im not going to lie, my COLTS trumps weeds. so it looks like ill be missing it tonight but that dosent mean i wont have my DVR ready.

weeds is an awesome show. Nancy stepped up her game to the grow house because she was working too hard and not making enough money. She has an excelent head for business and can think in any position, the dirty slut she is:winkyface:.

But shit has been snowballing now since u-turn started extorting her. Good thing he's dead but marvin was fucked up to try and take over everything that was his. Conrad was slick though in how he shot marvin to trigger the gang war, and once again Nancy gets out of a tough situation. Shes got balls bigger then the colas on conrad's plants. I like how the show is making fun of the christian zealots now.

I wonder if this show will have any long term effect like CSI did with educating criminals. People learned to easily cover their tracks by watching CSI. I wonder if people will learn to easily make a living by start a growhouse/selling marijuana?

I'll admit it this show is the reason I started growing..I mean I had been smoking for years but when I got into the show I really got into growing and now I have a ganj forest...thanks nance!! hahaha

Season 3 of Weeds started to air 2 weeks ago in Canada. It was about freaking time. I haven't gone through this thread because I don't wanna spoil my fun. I absolutly LOVE this show, lol. Up to this point, season 3 is a but more dramatic then the previous ones, Nancy is about to have a nervous breakdown, it's not the same funny vibe as in the past seasons. But it's just evolving, Nancy went from selling weed at Shane's soccer games to eventually selling lots to growing milf weed.. Now the tables have turned and to make up for her debts she's getting into other stuff. Anyways, I can't wait to see how the rest of the 13 episodes turn out, haha

thats what I've been tryin to find out..It is the finale for Californication and they were both heavily advertised together..I HOPE NOT!! but who knowS?

Californiacation is an other show that I really wanna see, but I guess Showcase (Sho in Canada) decided not to run it just yet. Maybe once season 3 of Weeds is done will they play it.

what season do you think is better?1 0r 2? and do i need to watch season 1 for season 2 to make sense?

I enjoyed season 1 the most. It was all new, you got to get to know the caracters more and it was a but more funny. Season 2 started to get a little more serious.

Yeah, you can watch S2 without seeing S1 and you won't be lost, but I HIGHly recommend you watch S1 because that's when the caracters are introduced and the story starts taking place.

Back
Top Bottom