Wingman420's Farm Life In The Emerald Triangle

Yes I really dug into the research and waited months for some of them to come out of TC (Tissue Culture) this is an area where any mistakes are catastrophic and can force people into bankruptcy

Aint that the truth!!!
Anyways, looking killer over there, healthy happy plants. Good to see you on here neighbor.. B

Hi all I am back from the East Coast my mom is out of the hospital and doing better so I really had to get back to make the Krabby Patty Recipe!
I will upload some pics next

tempImageiopFuZ.png

Hi all I am back from the East Coast my mom is out of the hospital and doing better so I really had to get back to make the Krabby Patty Recipe!
I will upload some pics next

tempImageiopFuZ.png
I'm dizzy but in love. :drool:
Glad Mom is improving .:love:
Hope your doing well my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Hello Thank You you all.
I just wrote a lengthy post about coming back and what’s been happening but lost it cuz connectivity here is terrible.
I’m still here on the farm back from spending some time overseas and wanted to give you all an update and talk about having a Licensed Cannabis Farm in California at the Heart of the Emerald Triangle.
There have been many changes in the industry and process that Im happy to share if anyone is interested. However Im back and will have to keep these posts short and to the point cuz I start talking and lose connection.

IMG_2454.jpeg

Our software now saves your work automatically in the edit window, it's rare that it doesn't work. Just refresh the page and your text should still be there next time.

Hello.. Nice looking plantation you have wow.. i guess u have a small army working with you ...
too much work growing 4 plants for me.. cheers...
Thank You! Small army I wish it’s only me. My son was here to pitch in but he lives back east I have hired crew in the past. Now it’s a different
I’m over here trying to grow 2 autos with a ts1000 like ehhyyyy lol. Great job. I personally think outdoor soil organic smoke taste the best. All my smoke goes to making edibles. Wife has cancer. I take the edibles too not gonna lie. We like to go deep.. take around 500mgs each. Higher than hell for almost 2 days
Thank You my brother. My Best wishes and Prayers for you and your wife
i wouldn't mind seeing that either. :)
we will try to make up for lost time

Back
Top Bottom