The Phantom Og The Opera Goes Apeshit: Starring Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittelz, Phantom OG & Supporting Cast

I definately wont argue with Pman on coco growing as he has it mastered. I can tell you that MC doesn't act the same way as other nutes. There is no mention on their site to start off low in any medium, including rdwc and aeroponics. I think it's a lot more forgiving and their calculator for the most part is spot on.
The starting dose is low as it is since we are only talking 2g/gal (4L approx) at the seedling stage. It's something you need to tinker with as you get comfortable with it.

Hey GG congratulations on your harvests and nomination! I'm excited to hear you're getting some autos going! Me too. I'm getting to the end of some strawberry cough. 4 weeks give or take. Then There's 4 medical leaners going in the 4 x 4 and 4 dark devil autos in the 3 x 3. Unless someone tells me 4 dda's won't fit. If you want to read some on auto's, there's a link in my sig below. I'll have to re-up on it too.

Congrats on the MOTM nomination,GG!
Beautiful harvests so far,too! I'm looking to your auto grow-I'm sure you'll grow some record breakers!

Congrats on the MOTM nomination my friend! Well deserved! You've been there to support me throughout the whole Barneys grow. My vote couldn't have gone anywhere else. Good luck my sweet princess X
Mate you are a true gent and guru for me. Love learning from your humble style of journalling and growing. Such a huge plateful of strains and projects yet you always respond to so many comments. I felt same way mate. glad you got the notm too. more than deserved and a brilliant rep for Barneys Barneys Farm strains. hope they keep you on board ams appreciate how good you make their genetics look. Those sl are beauties. Thanks for all your support here mate. You have improved my grows in a lot of ways just from regular chat. thank you.

Congrats on the MOTM nomination,GG!
Beautiful harvests so far,too! I'm looking to your auto grow-I'm sure you'll grow some record breakers!
Thank you Cass. feels an honour as you know.
Happy with progress on the drying , 1 more to trim and then the waiting. lol. looking forward to the autos and the ecothrive too. have a green one mate

Mate you are a true gent and guru for me. Love learning from your humble style of journalling and growing. Such a huge plateful of strains and projects yet you always respond to so many comments. I felt same way mate. glad you got the notm too. more than deserved and a brilliant rep for Barneys Barneys Farm strains. hope they keep you on board ams appreciate how good you make their genetics look. Those sl are beauties. Thanks for all your support here mate. You have improved my grows in a lot of ways just from regular chat. thank you
Absolute truth!
:thumb:

I definately wont argue with Pman on coco growing as he has it mastered. I can tell you that MC doesn't act the same way as other nutes. There is no mention on their site to start off low in any medium, including rdwc and aeroponics. I think it's a lot more forgiving and their calculator for the most part is spot on.
The starting dose is low as it is since we are only talking 2g/gal (4L approx) at the seedling stage. It's something you need to tinker with as you get comfortable with it.
Thank you Mr S. It does sound very good and very decently priced too. hoping to find some before i get going on the next run.

Update day 66 flowering/harvesting:
I have harvested the 1st of the 2 bigger Gorillas and she gave me 5.5 Oz so no complaints there at all. nugs are rock solid and so jar ready. colours and trichs are on point too. The last lady Hulkberry is out for trim tonight so will have no growing/living plants for a few weeks which will be odd. The Os came out for her trim up before drying too. She has some huge nugs that smell beautiful as we trimmed her up. She is now drying alongside the last Gz. I think she should give me about 6oz hopefully. cannot wait to sample her before she gets jarred up for a bit. I think she will be my main stock after the harvest but have kept a small amount of the others to play with too. getting some good reports back on the 1st harvested product with Cookie Kush drawing the most taste comments.
Heres the state of play today

Gz #1dried and jarred
20190915_210213.jpg
20190915_210203.jpg
20190915_210134.jpg
20190915_224734.jpg
20190915_224251.jpg

And the Orange Sherbet
20190916_012938.jpg
20190916_012929.jpg
20190916_012922.jpg
20190916_012909.jpg

Soon be a harvest yield to compare. peace and blessing all

Now waiting for the final dried one! Already cannot wait! :adore::adore::adore:
Have a few Gorilla Zkittelz buds dried and beautiful to present Sara. feels like an eternity waiting for these last 3 to dry
For you Madam
20190917_101848.jpg
20190917_101841.jpg
20190917_101548.jpg
20190917_101232.jpg
20190917_101152.jpg
20190917_100743.jpg
20190917_100714.jpg
20190917_100649.jpg
20190917_100626.jpg

Beautiful Nugs,GG !:welldone:

Encore! :bravo:
Outstanding, mate. Well done.
They look really colourful. Dangerous, too. :)
:hookah:
thank you DD. I expect the Os and remaining Gz to be of similar quality too.

Beautiful Nugs,GG !:welldone:
Thank you mate. am loving their dense crunchyness. This is my reason for the Gorilla obsession with 4 plants.lol. Last one looks so ripe and gorgeous and is drying so slowly now. cant wait for her and the o.s. The Hulkberry is hung now too so soon be done with some nugs for notm i hope. lol

Well Mr GG I said I'd finish the Blue Gelato 41's in your honour and yesterday they were all harvested albeit rather quickly lol. So here is the best nug from the 2 quite different pheno's I got. Number 1 is my favourite and smells like someone is using hair removal cream. That chemically burnt hair scent lol....I like it!. Hope you're having good day my friend....

Blue Gelato 41 number 1....
ORG_DSC06027.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 number 2....
ORG_DSC06032.JPG

Well Mr GG I said I'd finish the Blue Gelato 41's in your honour and yesterday they were all harvested albeit rather quickly lol. So here is the best nug from the 2 quite different pheno's I got. Number 1 is my favourite and smells like someone is using hair removal cream. That chemically burnt hair scent lol....I like it!. Hope you're having good day my friend....

Blue Gelato 41 number 1....
ORG_DSC06027.JPG

Blue Gelato 41 number 2....
ORG_DSC06032.JPG
Holy cow Prof , so beautiful matey. knew they would look something special ( No not Mr Tumble special !!)
I can only hope they smoke and hit like they look mate. sure contenders for plant of the month . love them. I have a good few seeds from her pollen on different strains from the grow and am hoping i get a couple from the O.s too. her sized buds looking like the gelato you have would be show winners. nice job mate . I am honoured .

Evening fellow 420 family. All going good on the slow dry and harvest now. Got nugs to keep me smiling while i wait...and wait...and wait...for the others to finish their dry.

Lala approves of the Gorilla Zkittelz , he was soooooo baked!!
20190917_131723.jpg

All hung slowly drying
20190917_130825.jpg
20190917_130820.jpg
20190917_130758.jpg

TFF, that's how I picture Professor! Nice hanging buds as well btw. You've had some rock solid harvests brutha!
Thanks mr S. a compliment indeed. Been going well for this one so far.

Back
Top Bottom