The Phantom Og The Opera Goes Apeshit: Starring Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittelz, Phantom OG & Supporting Cast

It’s been a terrific show :bravo: Standing ovulations.
The big arias are over. The group set pieces ran counterpoint across quartets, quintets and sextets. The harmonies were haunting and transporting. The melodies original yet annoyingly familiar without being in any way derivative. The set design was colourful and no expense was spared on the costuming. Before your final curtain call are we going to see the cast back on stage for smoke reports and a group bow? Get the choristers back and quick! find the musicians before they get to the pub across the road.
Edit: If any of them were actually watching when the baton came down I fear it may be too late.

It’s been a terrific show :bravo: Standing ovulations.
The big arias are over. The group set pieces ran counterpoint across quartets, quintets and sextets. The harmonies were haunting and transporting. The melodies original yet annoyingly familiar without being in any way derivative. The set design was colourful and no expense was spared on the costuming. Before your final curtain call are we going to see the cast back on stage for smoke reports and a group bow? Get the choristers back and quick! find the musicians before they get to the pub across the road.
Edit: If any of them were actually watching when the baton came down I fear it may be too late.
Mate , you are a true star and scholar. Love the post and had me chuckling. You have been a great companion here mate and i appreciate your comments every time. It is evident from the posts that you are a kindred spirit Dd , brother from another mother, thanks for being great mate. Will sub u in soon as i get it on with the next one. Electricity checks not till 30th so have to make this place like a loft should look and then rebuild with the new liners. hopefully have them germing by 1st week oct. some nice strains coming and a new adventure with autos for me to fuck up. lol
have a great day mate

Excellent show GG! That's a great finish as well. I had a bit of difficulty swapping between led and HPS. It's good to hear your gonna give them another go. Those are some fantastic looking buds and you should be proud. I'm looking forward to the Fastbuds grow after you've dealt with those pesky council workers. Hope you're well GG
:high-five:

Excellent show GG! That's a great finish as well. I had a bit of difficulty swapping between led and HPS. It's good to hear your gonna give them another go. Those are some fantastic looking buds and you should be proud. I'm looking forward to the Fastbuds grow after you've dealt with those pesky council workers. Hope you're well GG
:high-five:
Hey Prof , good to see you fella. I know you are crazy busy your end.
I was pleased with the results mate. smokes are divine and i have been in a haze for weeks now.lol
Gathered all my needed stuff together now and the sp250 is ready to rock too. shpuld nail my concerns with the extra penetration coverage. Do love the bud density of the led. I am itching to get going again now too. Have now also got some seeds from original sensible seeds to do after followed by a few zamnesia strains one. Been really lucky with breeders contacting me recently. A new one Guru seeds is also keen to work something out too ??. reckon its the feds catching up.lol some.great seeds mixes from my crop too with the gelato clipping every plant with some polllen , even the Hulkberry has a good 10 seeds that are so viable looking. On that note, the Hulkberry , now finally trimmed ( ish) has given up 2oz of the heaviest hitting bud i have smoked in a while. Nearly white deathed me !!!. I knew she had a kick from her mother but ffs she is evil.lol. potent tasting too. I have vowed to keep her jarred for as long as i can along with the Os and gz. Been using all the fallen soldier buds and excess budlets from the weighing sessions that brwak off. The Hulkberry trim is going to make some deadly hash to @ProfessorFlora , the amount of heads that fell into the trim through crystalizing is shocking and cannot go to waste. Sorry fornthe ramble mate , its been a while.Miss your wisdom amd banter mate. will be over to yours too. will keep me going till i can get it on again.Catch you soon brother

some.great seeds mixes from my crop too with the gelato clipping every plant with some polllen

Wait, so you have gelatocrossedwitheverything feminised seeds annnd seed companies banging down your door?!
Gordon Bennett!
Have the council been yet? I want to see this work for ya, man!

Wait, so you have gelatocrossedwitheverything feminised seeds annnd seed companies banging down your door?!
Gordon Bennett!
Have the council been yet? I want to see this work for ya, man!
Seems to be a seed fest now. i have stuck with the gorilla theme with requests for variants of it and the original Hulkberry mother, Bruce banner#3 too.
With the gelato , she hit all the plants with her pollen and they all had a seeds tucked away in little batches. thankfully not too many to matter to the yields or quality but definately real , viable ,speckled ,podgy seeds. i only wish i had kept them separated as i took them from each plant !!!!
least i know the actual genetics 1st hand.lol
Only disadvantage now is having to wait to do each run.
I am really looking forward to the run now. I am doing some comparisons too. have the eco-thrive living soil for a bean of each strain , no nutes just water the whole grow , another of each strain in coco which will be mixed with charge ( beneficial bacteria feed) and coco nutes with no actual defoliation while growing and the last 4 pots will be defoliated with coco/charge used . Even though their are phenos to take into account , using 3 of each , should give me a few answers on the full organic , no-till , living soil , contained bed and the defoliation dilemma every bloody crop.lol
The additional sp250 will be the completion of the light coverage need for the room size i have and should give decent par throughout. I think the Autos will be a different experience for me to try too. The blackberry is supposed to be 7 weeks from seed drop to harvest so that will be a race and something to keep track of with feedings ect.!!! Could get interesting i think lol. will sub u in bud , wouldnt be the same without you mate

Nice work GG. Look forward to your next grow.
Thanks lewy. Had a break of sorts today. council came to mark up for the work and I told him I cant clear the attic. upshot after lots of waffle to him , job is put off till after christmas now so can get onto another grow before i do a rebuild AGAIN!!. lol
definitely using lego this time lol. have some autos from fast buds and some living organic soil to try too. should be a good comparison test as want to use a LOS bed instead of pots for 4 (1 of each strain) and 8 in charged coco. I am stoked now as been waiting too long already and now have time to get on with it again. sodding landlords.lol. Will sub u in mate. always a pleasure

Thanks lewy. Had a break of sorts today. council came to mark up for the work and I told him I cant clear the attic. upshot after lots of waffle to him , job is put off till after christmas now so can get onto another grow before i do a rebuild AGAIN!!. lol
definitely using lego this time lol. have some autos from fast buds and some living organic soil to try too. should be a good comparison test as want to use a LOS bed instead of pots for 4 (1 of each strain) and 8 in charged coco. I am stoked now as been waiting too long already and now have time to get on with it again. sodding landlords.lol. Will sub u in mate. always a pleasure
Nice one. Get them autos ready for a Christmas harvest! I’ll be interested to see how you go with the fast buds autos. I’m running some Mephisto beans for the first time and they’ve been tricky little things!

Nice one. Get them autos ready for a Christmas harvest! I’ll be interested to see how you go with the fast buds autos. I’m running some Mephisto beans for the first time and they’ve been tricky little things!
Always worrying moving around breeders genetics. have been a Barneys stalwart for a while now but always fancied trying autos properly but my old hps 1200w put me right off.lol
Saw how good the Mars were performing and it tipped me to convert seeing how good dutchman's had grown. I have now bought an sp250 too so will have total coverage on approx7-8ft x 4ft in flower. hoping the ecothrive will mean no more nute mixing too just watering. Sad that I have to do a temp grow room with no real solidity until they complete their work after christmas but at least I can get moving again. miss growing so much when am between grows. plan is a perpetual at some stage with a total los bed for all the plants and watered simply. All organic sounds like a real treat to grow and smoke too. fits in with my no flush logic.lol

Hi Ganja, long time, so do you mean ,we will have to wait after Christmas to see the new grow. :( I will miss the girls sooo much. :green_heart:

Hi Ganja, long time, so do you mean ,we will have to wait after Christmas to see the new grow. :( I will miss the girls sooo much. :green_heart:
Hi Sara , it is killing me waiting lol. the work planned on the house has been postponed tha fully and some of the autos are quick to finish ( 8 weeks from seedling ) hopefully get to jarvest somethi g by Christmas.heehee. miss the banter and chats without a grow going. Seeds are in to germinate now so fingers crossed for a quick start. cant wait to get the lights into full swing to see what else they can do.

Hi Sara , it is killing me waiting lol. the work planned on the house has been postponed tha fully and some of the autos are quick to finish ( 8 weeks from seedling ) hopefully get to jarvest somethi g by Christmas.heehee. miss the banter and chats without a grow going. Seeds are in to germinate now so fingers crossed for a quick start. cant wait to get the lights into full swing to see what else they can do.
Don't forget to back home forum now and then :green_heart:

Don't forget to back home forum now and then :green_heart:
I am close to finishing the temporary rebuild and have a few seeds popping up now ( 8 of 13 planted so far.) I will be starting a new journal for them and will sub u in Sara. I will be back in the next few days with it sorted hopefully and with all beans popped and alive. I will be using the sp250 initially to cover the area while they begin seedling stage. I am so excited to see the whole light array at full power and spectrum.

I am close to finishing the temporary rebuild and have a few seeds popping up now ( 8 of 13 planted so far.) I will be starting a new journal for them and will sub u in Sara. I will be back in the next few days with it sorted hopefully and with all beans popped and alive. I will be using the sp250 initially to cover the area while they begin seedling stage. I am so excited to see the whole light array at full power and spectrum.
Hey GG! That sounds cool. Are these the Fastbuds strains that you're popping now? They've just released a new purple strain called Purple Lemonade. It looks purple! I've just dropped another 10 seeds and am still waiting for them to break ground. I've gone for a round of chems this time as I'm looking for a tasty keeper. Looking forward to the new journal! Hope you're well buddy
:passitleft:

Hi Ganja, that is really great news! Looking forward to that! :goof: :goof: :goof:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Thanks Teddy

Back
Top Bottom