The Phantom Og The Opera Goes Apeshit: Starring Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittelz, Phantom OG & Supporting Cast

Looking good,GG-those are some seriously dense buds-can't wait for the harvest pics
when they "emerge from the darkness"!
Thanks Cass. 1st trim for one tonight and next one tomorrow. cannot wait to sample these girls.

Good job GG! Glad you're enjoying sampling the bounty! Those GZs and the OS look like some excellent plants. You got some good phenos. Its interesting that you had a floppy OS but then again with buds like that I guess it's hardly surprising. Hope you're well my friend
hey fella. good to see you. hope all good with the sleepless lady now and your at least a little rested?. All good here mate , school has taken my 4/5year old full time now so left with 1 princess to manage and she sleeps at least once in daytine hours ,Farming time comes to mind for next run !!. lol
These ladies have done well for a longer flower i think. the two dried and smoking are just what i had hoped of their Gorilla lineage so i cannot wait to see how much extra time has done for them.Was partly inspired by our discussion when that video was around about waiting the extra week coupled with questionable flowertime counting. seems to have paid off here i hope. looking forward to seeing one trimmed up ready for hanging now. scissors are itchy for these ladies. Os and hulk will be in dark by weekend too i think. Thanks for the comments bud.

We're all good GG. Bit more awake now and the kiddo has been well behaved today. That sometimes means she's going to be up all night though. We'll see. I think the extra time will certainly make a difference. Has your OS stopped throwing out new pistils yet? She looks fantastic. Glad you like the GZ,s also. I. Hoping to get a larger yielding pheno next time I drop some beans. Nearly time to get those pesky council workers out the way and start anew. Will you be going with the Fastbuds strains after this one?

We're all good GG. Bit more awake now and the kiddo has been well behaved today. That sometimes means she's going to be up all night though. We'll see. I think the extra time will certainly make a difference. Has your OS stopped throwing out new pistils yet? She looks fantastic. Glad you like the GZ,s also. I. Hoping to get a larger yielding pheno next time I drop some beans. Nearly time to get those pesky council workers out the way and start anew. Will you be going with the Fastbuds strains after this one?
I got both phenos thankfully. the bigger one is definitely worth the grow. have found a bit of rot on a couple of tops but no biggie thankfully.
The Os is still displaying her white new pistils on top of her others but i think the weekend will finish her so i can get cleared out for the wiring/electricity checks. I am onto the fast buds as soon as i can get them gone. looking forward to trying autos out. def know where i need to sort my shit out on the grows now too.lol
Need to use repotting ( in photo strains) to get my root balls bigger for their flowering. Always seem to get small roots but half decent plants. excited with the ecothrive too. hopefully getting on the megacrop train for the others though. Love your multipot too. Eco-thrive and a huge bed could be a winner if yours is a goer. love the guts you exhibit. wish i had some more room to get busy and play a bit. Finally trimmed the 1st big Gz now , another tomorrow then wait for the Hulkberry and Os. Be glad to move on now.
Hope you get some sleep and all good in the farms.
have a good one mate.
20190913_000504.jpg
20190913_000501.jpg
20190913_000427.jpg
20190913_000415.jpg
20190912_204727.jpg
20190912_204530.jpg
20190912_204506.jpg
20190912_204458.jpg

And tonight's victim was gz no 3. So all told the Gz are now finished and drying up. #3 looks slightly bigger buds and size to no1so will be interesting to see which has yielded better. In normal light they dont look as dark as i thought they were either but the buds are rock hard as her sisters have been. soon be jarred and have some numbers from them too.

Got these in the mail today. happy bunny with the next 2 runs ready to get going now
Fast buds auto run with 4 strains , 12 plants and some side by side medium testing of coco with nutrient feeds and eco-thrive with plain water "no-till" style. should be fun. I want to get to these bad boys too
20190914_002448.jpg
20190914_002439.jpg
20190914_002416.jpg
20190913_214322.jpg
20190913_214307.jpg
20190913_214255.jpg
20190913_113521.jpg

Looking good, GG!
You’re going to have such a great stash!
I like the look of the seeds you’ve chosen for your next run. It will be interesting to see comparisons between media/growing styles.
What benefits are you finding from the period of darkness before harvest?

Looking good, GG!
You’re going to have such a great stash!
I like the look of the seeds you’ve chosen for your next run. It will be interesting to see comparisons between media/growing styles.
What benefits are you finding from the period of darkness before harvest?
Thanks DD. I do the darkness through habit and convenience to be honest. I go with the idea that in dark periods, terpenes are being produced but the light/heat cannot degrade them so it "sweats" them a little. probably a bro science titbit i heard and bought.!. lol
I have an auto run to do next with fast buds , smoothie , lsd-25 , BlackBerry and blue dreamatic. Should be an experience !!!
I am keen to try the Eco-thrive living soil too. No nutes needed ever sounds attractive and it is as usable as coco for root movement through it too so shouldn't affect yield as soil tends to. The new seeds yesterday are for the run following. Feels good to be planning ahead for a change rather than pulling my hair out going though seed sites trying to decide.lol
i am glad to get this one done tbh. need to redo my room as the tent has driven me nuts this run.

Congrats GG on the MOTM nomination this month!
Good luck sir!
Thanks Mr S. Feels very humbling to be honest. Love the community and the rewards are the comradeship and huge network of support at the push of an enter key. I saw your comments about amounts of mg needed for Vg (i think) . Wow mate you are one knowledge full geezer. I am currently contemplating mg for a run as i am doing the autos with a living soil comparison test for myself. Seeing the positive stuff on here and elswhere about it , looks like a must have nute. How is it with coco ?.

Congrats on the nom Gg well deserved buddy.
Thank you N. I am surprised and honoured. Not something i expected and feels emotional tbh. lol.( softy here). love this site and the community so what a bonus.

Thanks Mr S. Feels very humbling to be honest. Love the community and the rewards are the comradeship and huge network of support at the push of an enter key. I saw your comments about amounts of mg needed for Vg (i think) . Wow mate you are one knowledge full geezer. I am currently contemplating mg for a run as i am doing the autos with a living soil comparison test for myself. Seeing the positive stuff on here and elswhere about it , looks like a must have nute. How is it with coco ?.
Thanks GG! I'm not sure if I was referring to mg. Maybe it's the MC you are thinking of, or someone else, or I'm just too stoned to understand!
As far as coco I'm no expert in that so any info I give you is useless. @Preston9mm uses coco all the time and may be able to offer suggestions.
Again, congrats on the nomination :thumb:

Thanks GG! I'm not sure if I was referring to mg. Maybe it's the MC you are thinking of, or someone else, or I'm just too stoned to understand!
As far as coco I'm no expert in that so any info I give you is useless. @Preston9mm uses coco all the time and may be able to offer suggestions.
I'll try my best.... love growing in coco.

What was the question?

Sorry i meant megacrop. was about the amounts to use.

I'll try my best.... love growing in coco.

What was the question?
We were on about using Mc in coco and i used the initials mg which confused the issue.lol
I want to go this route for the next run if i can get hold of some here. I have gh trio but want a change to the Mc from seeing all the good comments.

Sorry i meant megacrop. was about the amounts to use.
I'm not really familiar with Mega Crop, but I can say to start low with nutrients in coco. Little bit goes a long way. I'm generally around 1/4-1/2 strength (bottle recommendation) with any nutes I'm using.

I prefer to keep doses low & feed more frequently.

I'm sure some of the MC guys will chime in soon. Sorry I'm not very helpful. LoL
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom