Would like some help with feeding and nutes if possible please anyone I’m scared to feed her don’t want to burn or kill her

Mattys1992

Hi guys and gals would like some help please So I have a auto flower on week 3 of veg in a 3 gallon grown bag the soil I have used is westlands multi purpose compost with added John innes which says it feeds up to 4-5 weeks I have biobizz ,grow , bloom , top max , or fox farms grow big big bloom tiger bloom I’m just wondering when I should start to feed her and if so how much per how much water and then how much do I feed her ???? Help please thanks this is my baby
48143A31-DB0E-412A-8872-8D8AB1B17D6D.jpeg

If your soil has nutes in it I would be careful feeding or much sooner than whatever they say it's supposed to last. Not familiar with either of those soil products so no idea if they have PH buffers built into them or not, different schools of thought on PH'ing if you are in soil so one of those have to do some research and go with makes the most sense to you.

Ok thank you pal
If your soil has nutes in it I would be careful feeding or much sooner than whatever they say it's supposed to last. Not familiar with either of those soil products so no idea if they have PH buffers built into them or not, different schools of thought on PH'ing if you are in soil so one of those have to do some research and go with makes the most sense to you.

Ok mate thanks and I think my light was too close that’s why I have tip burn so I have moved the light higher and will keep a eye on her
It could possibly be from light.
Just keep watching her.
She will show when she's hungry.
As fastass419 says, when you do start feeding start really small on dosage and see how she reacts.
When you have soil with slow release nutes built in it can be a real bad move to feed too much too soon as you don't really know for sure what she's getting from the soil.
So far they look great so leave them too it

It could possibly be from light.
Just keep watching her.
She will show when she's hungry.
As fastass419 says, when you do start feeding start really small on dosage and see how she reacts.
When you have soil with slow release nutes built in it can be a real bad move to feed too much too soon as you don't really know for sure what she's getting from the soil.
So far they look great so leave them too it
Great mate thank you

Back
Top Bottom