XiwsX561's 1st Sour Diesel & Mango Kush Mini-SOG Grow Journal 2020

No not nessisarly, just means you could probably do a bit lighter on the feed or boost co2 or lights. U saw what mine looked like 4 days ago after 4 flushes (normal watering flush not dump 9 gals into a 3 gal pot. That almost 80 % of its gone. Alot of growers "wash" their coco prior to use even tho it says ready to use.

It's almost Inevitable to get 100% coco coir with or without pith and it not have any salts in them their coconuts! Mostly grown somewhere oceans are near. That's not to say there are some in tropical climates that are growing in further inland. Take a sample of your coco out the bag put in a solo cup that will drain test your water your going to use then test the run off. * note some pens don't have the accuracy they may just say zero. If my math is correct an EC of. O2 is 19 ppm on Hanna 500 scale

Not a grow fail a sog fail since half were males. But I wife and I now have a 2nd house in a rec State have one room 16x20 needs ac installed it's in garage. Temporarily using 10x10 tent for moms but. Have 10 HLG 650r diablos. But it only covers half the 16x20 during flower. Looking for something similar but with less power first time using the HLG 550v1 (only came in 3000k) at 448 Watts I pulled just under 3 lbs about 2.85glwatt.
But with the spectrum mixture of today's lamps and same or even less power draw I know I can topple what I did previously with older tech. If it works well in a sealed CO2 room I would probably need 15-20 of them. (Now I know why I haven't gotten same lamps that I'm currently using would be 16,500-20,000 before tax.) This was last grow harvested begining of February.)

@MarshydroFCE4800
#MarshydroFCE4800

My lamps currently have option to add UVA bar but I like that yours is integrated.

Current grow is about to be in week 4 but AC not installed it's here but condenser alone is 300 lbs handler Is 200.

Oh and can these be ran on 240v or 120c only?

Back
Top Bottom