First Grow: Sour Diesel, Outdoor 2020

Haha, I feel ya!

When the seedling has just broken ground, I only ever spray mist or use a dropper to get the top soil damp. I do this 2-3 times a day.

Once the first set of serrated leaves are out, and the seedling's roots are better established, I start watering properly. If in a small pot, I would start saturating at this point. If in a larger or final pot, I would water in a circle around the plant.. I think you know what happens from there!

Yo Sy thanks bro.

Tried a sample of my stuff last night in a joint. The smell and taste is there but it got super harsh. Makes me cough up a lung. Perhaps it's just the nature of OG Kush. Or is this a part of the cure process?

Hmm I could be mistaken, but I think this is usually because the bud is still pretty wet.

What say you @DonkeyDick ??

Hey guys. Could be a couple of things first of all - I hope there is no mold?
Is it damp? Does it clump in the grinder/do joints go out? What colour is the ash? Pretty dark?
Also, my only experience outside of that was the first time I grew the kush I’ve been running. I pulled it a little early and the cough didn’t cure out of it. Smoking it wasn’t very pleasant. (Not impossible though! :p ). I wasn’t going to keep running it, but to grow my clones out. Well. I let it go a week longer on the next run and what a difference!
Hopefully: it’s not moldy, and it’s just a bit of chlorophyll to cure off.
I wonder whether keeping your jars shut for days means ammonia was reabsorbed? Too bad we didn’t have a control jar for a side by side.
Lessons for next time maybe?

Hey guys. Could be a couple of things first of all - I hope there is no mold?
Is it damp? Does it clump in the grinder/do joints go out? What colour is the ash? Pretty dark?
Also, my only experience outside of that was the first time I grew the kush I’ve been running. I pulled it a little early and the cough didn’t cure out of it. Smoking it wasn’t very pleasant. (Not impossible though! :p ). I wasn’t going to keep running it, but to grow my clones out. Well. I let it go a week longer on the next run and what a difference!
Hopefully: it’s not moldy, and it’s just a bit of chlorophyll to cure off.
I wonder whether keeping your jars shut for days means ammonia was reabsorbed? Too bad we didn’t have a control jar for a side by side.
Lessons for next time maybe?

Thanks guys... It doesn't clump in the grinder anymore and it burns a nice white ash. Honestly thinking I just pulled it a bit too early. Should have given it another week or two... Have been burping once or twice daily for the past few days...It does seem a bit more moist between burps which tells me there's definitely some action going on in the jar. Humidty around 60-62% in the jar.

A side by side would have been excellent. Will probably do that next harvest...

Lessons learned indeed, will only get better with time and practice! :)

Took some pictures :cheesygrinsmiley:

Smelling super citrusy now with the gas mostly on the backend. Did a bit of switcheroo in the past few days.

IMG_20201026_183544_040.jpg
20201026_183733.jpg

Back
Top Bottom