Yet Another First Grow Journal - Blue Mystic In Coco & Perlite

Re: Yet Another First Grow Journal - Blue Mystic In Coco & Perlite

Bro that coco looks as dry as a nuns preverbial lol anyways but just as a guide if u have enough drainage holes in those pots water that coco good my friend coco=hydro but easier

Hey thanks man for checking in.

I don't think there dry. I'm watering everyday. These next pics are just after a 7L watering.

I also gave a bit more of a trim. And just to prove I'm a stoner i accidentally trimmed a growth tip off bushy. I'm an idiot.

Here we go:

DSC_030525.JPG
DSC_030121.JPG
DSC_030827.JPG

All good 420. Yer I think its just the photos. Let me know how the hps glasses go if you get some. :thanks:

It takes me about a hour all done to water the 3 girls. They seem super happy ie. jumping back from training and are a nice even green so i think im gonna just keep going and see where it takes me.

Love the pics on your grow journal. You should add it to your sig so people will check it out. Sorry to hear about the males. I'm hoping mine are all females. There fem seeds but you never know.

Post some pics on here of you girls if you want, I know I would love it.

Thanks heaps for all the tips and comments, I'll try and post some more on yours. :passitleft:

All is going pretty good here.

I've decided to go into bigger pots for speedy and bushy. this will be there final pots as there quite large.
I'll show you pics after the transplant tomorrow(call me dr. noob from now on).

I removed the final original leaves from the girls and there starting to explode with growth some showing there forth nodes so I'm eager to get topping.

Heres the final pics in there pots.

lil Special will stay in her pot and I'll put here under some 200w cfl's to keep her going super special.

Big changes tomorrow :Namaste:

DSC_031135.JPG
DSC_031432.JPG
DSC_031926.JPG
DSC_032223.JPG

So family and friends.............

The operation took several hours..............

BUT IT WAS A SUCCESS!!!!!!

here are the girls and there new home :

DSC_032828.JPG

They are both happy :

DSC_032926.JPG
DSC_033025.JPG

I even think they are a bit bonsai'y, what you guys think :

DSC_033730.JPG

And even better news. We had twins ie. another veg space. its small but hey i got it :

DSC_032427.JPG

Hi Aussie. Looks good so far. I think your biggest limitation is going to be grow space and lights. There is such a big difference in bud growth between 17" and 34" away from the light and I only have a 600 watt bulb. I want a 1000 watt but I think it would create too much heat. I have also seen some pretty amazing grows on here with small grow set ups too but you are going to have to be really patient. Anyway, I suck at keeping up with journals but I hope I can help. If there has ever been a noob mistake I have done it. :thumb:

Hi Aussie. Looks good so far. I think your biggest limitation is going to be grow space and lights. There is such a big difference in bud growth between 17" and 34" away from the light and I only have a 600 watt bulb. I want a 1000 watt but I think it would create too much heat. I have also seen some pretty amazing grows on here with small grow set ups too but you are going to have to be really patient. Anyway, I suck at keeping up with journals but I hope I can help. If there has ever been a noob mistake I have done it. :thumb:
Thanks for checking it out. Yer I always knew space would be a problem and what I would give to set up a 1000w for flowering. I still have 2-3 feet to play with and I might scrog so I guess I'll see how it goes.

My nans in hospital now so updates might be a bit less frequent.

Life's strange sometimes

Re: Yet Another First Grow Journal - Blue Mystic In Coco & Perlite

So I had to take some pics becuase they are really liking there new home.

I dropped in 4 more seeds last night cause i thought lil Special(first pic) would get lonely.

I lst'd speedy(last pic) this morning and you can see how well it bounced back(even compared to yesterday's pics) so this is just after bushy(second pic) was lst'd

DSC_034327.JPG
DSC_034126.JPG
DSC_033924.JPG

So some more topping this morning. I'm getting a little addicted to topping and lst'ing.
I never thought i was into bdsm but the plants seem to love it :thumb:

So

Bushy before:

DSC_033925.JPG

and after:

DSC_034921.JPG

and speedy before:

DSC_035323.JPG

and after:

DSC_036416.JPG

What you all think?

I still have a few tops to pop and then maybe start thinking about a scrog/net

So some more topping this morning. I'm getting a little addicted to topping and lst'ing.
I never thought i was into bdsm but the plants seem to love it :thumb:

So

Bushy before:

DSC_033925.JPG

and after:

DSC_034921.JPG

and speedy before:

DSC_035323.JPG

and after:

DSC_036416.JPG

What you all think?

I still have a few tops to pop and then maybe start thinking about a scrog/net

I'm in the same, new member/lurker/just started to post on 420M group as well haha.

Nice to meet you man! Looks like they're both coming out very well.

Nice strong stems during veg are a surefire way of telling you're on the right track. You would think after snapping off so many appendages the lady would at least be hurt, but I've found cannabis is quite the glutton for punishment >.<. Scrog net in a confined space are always the way to go man, but you won't be hurt too bad just letting the ladies do their own thing ya know? Just gotta make that judgment call if you want to deal with the added labor or not.

Great job btw! Loving how the ladies are coming out :). Subbed my guy :Namaste::blunt:

I'm in the same, new member/lurker/just started to post on 420M group as well haha.

Nice to meet you man! Looks like they're both coming out very well.

Nice strong stems during veg are a surefire way of telling you're on the right track. You would think after snapping off so many appendages the lady would at least be hurt, but I've found cannabis is quite the glutton for punishment >.<. Scrog net in a confined space are always the way to go man, but you won't be hurt too bad just letting the ladies do their own thing ya know? Just gotta make that judgment call if you want to deal with the added labor or not.

Great job btw! Loving how the ladies are coming out :). Subbed my guy :Namaste::blunt:

Thanks heaps man, yer im super stoked with how there doing.

You may be new to 420mag but you look like a long tooth in the growing. Some of those previous outdoors look sick.

Can i ask what kinda yields you got on those plants?

Im a Noob grower also. so my comment may not be of any good. but looking at your pictures your plant looks very healthy. i would wait to tie them down "bonsai" maybe let her grow out and up alittle b4 tieing her down. maybe even letting her grow taller and do alittle super cropping to even your canopy. like i said im a noob and only at the end of my 1st grow. heres my journal
1st Time Grower

Thanks heaps man, yer im super stoked with how there doing.

You may be new to 420mag but you look like a long tooth in the growing. Some of those previous outdoors look sick.

Can i ask what kinda yields you got on those plants?

Thanks man, I've actually only been growing for around 2 years. Got a lot of off-hand knowledge on growing however from consistently browsing this site before I started to grow, so I honed my process slightly better on the growth scale skill-curve.

As far as yield goes:

Orange Cookies (</= 2 ozs)

IMG_20170909_133400.jpg

She could have easily net around 3 or 4 ozs but I decided to leave most of the buds on her to monstercrop for the next outdoor season.

Still have her to this day as a matter-of-fact. Wound up standing about 4 1/2 feet high from soil.

I will likely be posting about her in my journal because I've run into a little of a dilemma with her :O.

Now this one:

Super Lemon Haze (3/4ths OZ)

IMG_20170606_121445.jpg

Loved growing this one as it was simple and didn't need any added nutrients with MiracleGrow. She yielded about 3/4ths of an oz of some pretty primo stuff. Cut her a little too early, regrettable, as I look back and realize she had a lot more potential.

My favorite plant I can remember offhand was:

Dutch Treat (4 OZs)

IMG_20170531_172415.jpg

As the name of the strain entails, it's a fucking treat man. If I recall correctly, she was from my first ever grow, which doubled as my first ever indoor closet grow as well. She was an absolute resinous monster upon full maturity. Not to also mention she was the first foreign-genetic strain I had ever tried in my life so the high was honestly immeasurable in my eyes. She also net me my second largest yield to date at 4 ozs. Not much, but I wasn't asking for quantity at the time, just quality to show myself I could do it aha.

My thickest and highest yielding plant was an indoor nitro cookies that since then, I have lost my phone containing pictures of. Sucks as she yielded 8 ozs in a 2x4x8(Or close to those dimensions) closet. :c

So tl;dr:

All of the plants I posted from my past outdoors probably amounted to about 12 ozs give or take. All I know is that at 1 point during the harvest season, my hands were consistently covered in resin from making hash nonstop for hours on end. x.x

**************Last Update of 2017*********************

Due to time moving on this will be the last update of the year.

Happy new years boys and girls and I hope you guys have a
very special year filled with whatever you want.

heres some little pics. not much but growth :Namaste:

DSC_042217.JPG
DSC_042717.JPG

and theres even some progress on lil Special. Let me know
what i should do with her??????

DSC_043818.JPG

Back
Top Bottom