Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

Silver LA has decided to join the living, and stick her head above ground. Now it`s 3 out of 4. Think I`ll drop 2 more seeds in da dirt. LA Confidential and a White Widow are going to try to join the above the ground crowd. Peace.

Well boys and girls the 2 more seeds turned into 3. Popped a Jack Cleaner seed I found in a gram bought about 3 years ago. Don`t think it`s viable, but it`s worth a try. Besides, I gotta use `em so I can buy more. Will post the details later.

3 up and one to go. Looking good YR :bravo:

A little info on the added strains,
.....LA Confidential
.....OG LA Alfie x Afghani
.....Flowering.....8 weeks
.....DNA Genetics
.....2004 & 2005 Cannabis Cup Winner

.....White Widow
.....Genetics.....Indian / Brazilian
.....Mostly Sativa
.....THC.....15-20 %
.....Seedsman Seeds

.....Jack`s Cleaner
.....Free seed, couldn`t find any info
.....Don`t think seed is viable, but it`s worth a try.

A little info on the added strains,
.....LA Confidential
.....OG LA Alfie x Afghani
.....DNA Genetics
.....2004 & 2005 Cannabis Cup Winner

.....White Widow
.....Genetics.....Indian / Brazilian
.....Mostly Sativa
.....THC.....15-20 %
.....Seedsman Seeds

.....Jack`s Cleaner
.....Free seed, couldn`t find any info
.....Don`t think seed is viable, but it`s worth a try.

Hey Yooper that Jack,s cleaner I done a little search an I would advice you to GO FOR IT:circle-of-love:
I copied this from a certain sponsor of good seed bearing news for you
TGA Subcool Jacks Cleaner2 Cannabis Seeds Info
I truly feel it’s the most dominant strain I have ever worked with. Lemon and resin are always passed on in spade, these are very stable displaying only a couple of phenotype, no matter which phenotype you get its heavily lemon, mango fruit and will produce large thick plants with an exceptional high. Developed: TGA (Spain)

Exceptionally medicinal and very moreish, please do not over indulge:cheesygrinsmiley::hookah:
I simply thought any thing with Jack.s name an It may be worth some time
O yea an good morning weed:cheesygrinsmiley:

jaga,
Thanks my friend. I found that too, but don`t know if that`s what I have or not. Seed came from a gram I bought about 3 years ago and it was labeled "Jack Cleaner". Don`t think the seed is viable, but had to plant it anyway. Peace.

Yooper I did a grow with Seedsman white widow and the smoke will get you real high good luck with your grow.:peace::morenutes::goodluck::passitleft::tokin::circle-of-love:

Harley,
Good to see an ol` friend around again. Thanks for the head`s up on the White Widow. Yes, it will give you a nice buzz. As a matter of fact, I`m vaping a bowl of WW as we speak. Had one in my last grow, liked it, want more. Peace.

1/17/2014
About time for an update, I do believe. Stacked Kush, Tangerine Dream and Silver LA have sprouted so far. Don`t believe TD will make it. Sprouted nice, about 1" tall, then the top withered over night. Kush and Sliver look good, 1/12"-2" tall. Nothing to look at right now, will take pictures shortly.

cool to know I think I got 1 or 2 seedsman white widow fem seeds
Happy Freeweed day Yooper and a Chronic Weekend to you man :thumb:

mr. cronic,
The best part about my WW seeds is they were freebies!!!!! You will enjoy it, it`s quality weed.
And a good weedend to you, my friend.

OK we know you said you have babies. So where are the pictures come on where are they? Happy Skunkday YR

Skunkday morning, and a good one to all the other old farts. So all you old farts want this old fart to remember how take and upload pictures huh ? Guess I`ll have to search the far reaches of my memory and remember how. Will have to wait till after "wake and bake" is over, before this old fart can accomplish anything. List of things to do :
..1-wake and bake
..2-find camera
..3-take pictures
..4-upload pictures
..5-accomplish before football games start
..6-vape session
..7-repeat #6
OK now, got my list, ready to "go cat go"
..8-go

Good Skunkday morning to all the old farts of Curmudgeonland.

Back
Top Bottom