Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

hmm I have to jar my clone by im lazy lol
shouldn't be much its just a clone I threw into flower right away for a little stash and I didn't wanna throw it away
I throw away rooted clones often so I figured hell even in a cup get a few grams use up all the space lol
Happy Weednsday Yoop :thumb:

I found you by hitting the link . But it was hard to find ya.Your south right? Hell I have been here a month already. 2 more and its grow time. The og-18 was a great bud. Sticky . you will like that one. I don't know what kind my friend will get me this year ,but I told him if og-18 was available ,get one. You should stop in your city and get a clone or 2 on the way home. When do you come home? late march for me. I wish I had brought some seeds to get started like you. Next year I will. Good Idea.

bozzo,
Been south and back twice this winter, home now. Took wife down to stay w/her sister, end of Oct. Got there on 10-24. Before going to her ma`s, stopped for lunch. Couldn`t get out my door (blocked), so she got out to throw trash away, tripped, fell, broke arm at wrist, requiring surgery on 10-26. I got back home on 11-1. Wife called during gun season said please come get me after muzzle loading, (knew I wouldn`t come any earlier). Left for Florida, 12-21, snowed all day, 45-50 mph. 12-22, hard rain all day long. 12-23, hard rain to Macon, Ga., then cleared up rest of the way. Worst trip ever....the trip from HELL. OG 18, only seed that didn`t sprout, damn.

1-23-14
Update time. We got 4 real nice and healthy girls. TD came up, 1"-1 1/2, top shrilled and died over night (still hoping it`ll recover). OG-18 was a no show (damn, really wanted to try this one). Did not think the Jack Cleaner seed was viable and it`s proving me right. Here`s a few pictures to peruse. Please do not kill the picture taker, for he does not know what he`s doing. (he be fakin` it)
....The Box
IMG_012531.JPG

....A Look Inside
IMG_012626.JPG

....Little Bit Closer Now
IMG_012728.JPG

....The Lineup
IMG_012826.JPG

....LA Confidential
IMG_012922.JPG

....Silver LA
IMG_013123.JPG

....Stacked Kush
IMG_013330.JPG

....White Widow
IMG_013429.JPG

....Under the Lights
IMG_013525.JPG

....Regrouped
IMG_013624.JPG

That's it, boys and girls.
Box has 5 - 18" grow lights, better add this info.

G-daddy,
Welcome to the grow. Find a place to sit and enjoy a bowl with the rest of boys and girls.

bozzo,
Ol` buddy , damn cold don`t due it justice. 10 below right now. Just got in from checking on the girls, they`re nice and warm.

cold here is in the low 60's high 50's lol
yea I bet your all laughing
but I been to cold places the dry air is hard on the skin man lol
you stay in a place like this long enough you start getting acclimated and get cold with the rest of us lol
Happy Thurweed day Yooper :thumb:

You plan on growing 6 plants in that Box ? Seems kinda small for that.

Dyold,
Sure is too small, only used for sprouting and a little vegging. Room it`s in is used for growing. Enough height to grow 5'-5 1/2' tall plants. Thanks for checking in and asking. Peace.

then end of the begging of the end is almost near the front of the back between the layers of foam :rofl:
Happy Freeweed day Yooper and May the Chronics be with you :thumb:

then end of the begging of the end is almost near the front of the back between the layers of foam :rofl:
Happy Freeweed day Yooper and May the Chronics be with you :thumb:

Say Wut? :rofl:

Happy Sativaday YR Babies oh how we love them. :love:

Back
Top Bottom