Yooper Rex - Growing In 4 Part Harmony - In Da Dirt With Cogo's

OMM (aka DOMM) and mr. cronnic,
Thanks for stopping by to take a look guys.
Healthy, growing girls make me smile and break out in song.
If you believe the song part.....l`ve got a slightly used bridge for sale, cheap.

Happy Friedday YR. Your babies are looking good You have to have some reps for that

OMM (aka DOMM) and mr. cronnic,
Thanks for stopping by to take a look guys.
Healthy, growing girls make me smile and break out in song.
If you believe the song part.....l`ve got a slightly used bridge for sale, cheap.

That wouldn't happen to be (A Bridge Over Troubled Waters) would it? :circle-of-love::high-five::party:

Or is it the "Bridge of Sighs" ? Either one is for sale and negotiable.

you guys are funny :rofl:
ill pass on any bridges I tried to sell a few
and if you believe that I have a underwater tunnel idea from Hawaii to California and Alaska
Happy Sativaday Yooper :thumb:

damn I still have 2 months before I can start. you have me home sick bro. have you given them any cogos yet? :bravo:

Yeah, sure feels good to be growing again. Not yet, but real soon on the Cogo`s. How old were your girls the first time ? Mine, 2 weeks.

you guys are funny :rofl:
ill pass on any bridges I tried to sell a few
and if you believe that I have a underwater tunnel idea from Hawaii to California and Alaska
Happy Sativaday Yooper :thumb:

Open to a trade ?

2-3-14
Quick update :
The girls got their first taste of Cogo`s nutes this morning. Mixed about 1/4 - 1/3 strength. All looks good.

the only problem was when I started, I used half strength. they looked like they needed more. then I tried to give them to much. you can not do it. The answer is I did water with cogos almost every watering. Since you use the same stuff for hydro, why not? After I started using full strength , I never had a problem one. It was a totally green beautiful grow. Never a brown or yellow leaf. not one. the 2 gallons will last you a long time. mine lasted all summer. and like I said ,every watering. you will love it.

2-3-14
Quick update :
The girls got their first taste of Cogo`s nutes this morning. Mixed about 1/4 - 1/3 strength. All looks good.

:geek: I can't see them :cheesygrinsmiley:

Now Jo is asking why I don't hug her as much you do! Oh! My!

Oh shit, didn`t mean to start something, sorry. But give her a hug any way. Know were a lot alike, so she deserves one for putting` up with the DOMM. he,he,he. Luv ya, peace brother. Later.

Back
Top Bottom