ZZcommandoZz's First Soil Grow Journal, 2019

haha ill make sure not to going to follow there chart

Good idea, start low and slowly work your way up to full strength. I would start at 1/4 strength and see how it goes
Pretty soon you'll need to start looking for evidence of what sex it is.
Do you know what to look for?
I'm sending good vibes for a female.
Good luck.

Wick :morenutes:

Good idea, start low and slowly work your way up to full strength. I would start at 1/4 strength and see how it goes
Pretty soon you'll need to start looking for evidence of what sex it is.
Do you know what to look for?
I'm sending good vibes for a female.
Good luck.

Wick :morenutes:
ayee thanks man hope its a female as well and yeah i have looked up quite a bit for what im looking for

time to upgrade the grow box need more room lol always gota recycle thing

welp im back and not looking good been trying to fight fungi nats and they are still here i have been letting the top soil dry trying to get rid of them as well as spraying the insect killer witch say it kills them but im still seeing them.

welp im back and not looking good been trying to fight fungi nats and they are still here i have been letting the top soil dry trying to get rid of them as well as spraying the insect killer witch say it kills them but im still seeing them.

Refresh my memory, what kind of airflow are you using?

Airflow is key.

BTW, hi.

Refresh my memory, what kind of airflow are you using?

Airflow is key.

BTW, hi.
I have two pc fans one for intake and one for exhaust then i have a small little room fan in the box to move air around in side

I have two pc fans one for intake and one for exhaust then i have a small little room fan in the box to move air around in side

I'll be right back, gonna find someone that can help you with the knats.

Maybe @Preston9mm has some time to help you get rid of a few knats.

thanks cuz man them little bugers wont go away

Your welcome, Preston 9mm is a experienced grower and he seems to enjoy helping everyone.

Give him some time, he'll PR come over pretty soon.

I have seen Preston use some kind of sticky yellow papers, but I don't know the brand name.

Here's the link for Plant of the Month 420 contest. Preston 9mm has a nice plant entered. UNF, you'll see the yellow sticky papers I was talking about in his photo.

Hey do you know about 420 magazine free contests yet?

Below is the 420 contest link for all the monthly free contest.

Check it out they give away $1600.00 Lights and other stuff.

Back
Top Bottom