new but not new

kubalibre53

what up everyone,im going 2 give this another go.i was on here about 9 mo. ago but due 2 some health issues I forgot my log in and password,and no matter what I tried could not get back in,so am starting fresh hope that's o.k..tek stuff kinda baffles me !!still can't post my pics an it's frustrating as im on my 4th gro.all I know bout growin I learned here, all good info and great people,hope 2 figure the posting and picture thing out so I can be more of a contribuiting member.also I need some friends soooooooo.thanks 4 the warm welcome see ya in the fields,until than keep it green and peace out.[I can't even figure out how 2 post a icon duh! o well later

:ciao: kubalibre53, and :welcome: to the great community here at :420: where we are dedicated to spreading Cannabis and Hemp awareness throughout the world.

So sorry to hear of your log in troubles, but you're here now and that's what's important!

If you are having trouble posting pictures, there is a tutorial in the new member help links and a tutorial on how to start a grow journal.
I highly recommend a journal to document your grow and have members follow you along to help and give support as you go.
Here's the links you will be most interested in to start:

New Member Start Links

Let us know if you have any questions, and have fun!
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom