Hi

LittleCat

So, to introduce my self...

My name is Natasha, even if you asked me i could not tell you where im from hahahaha since i lived in Croatia, Portugal, Holland...but im currently in Serbia. Anyway, i am mostly positive, hyper and uplifting person, but overly sensitive and therefore at certain times i suffer from anxiety and have real trouble sleeping :/ For the most part i would take medicine to fight stress and make me sleepy and i hated it because side effects would not sit well with me...BUT when i lived in Holland i found out there is a better way(you know what i mean ;)) and it helped sooo much...Im not a grower but i do have 3 little sprouts from mystery seeds (they are planed for personal use only) they are thriving and im taking real good care of them....So no id on the plant whatsoever but by the looks and extensive research it seems they are for the most part/or indica, guess ill never know :p

But recently i have been thinking of getting that one special lady, and i have been wondering what to get? Im looking for something calming but not full couch lock with a bit softer taste and can help with stress related head aches. Any nice suggestions for a newbie?

Thank you all in advance :)

Hello LittleCat/Natasha and welcome to :420:

I have the same kind of problems and from my personal experience I would have to recommend the Incredible Bulk. It's easy enough to grow for a beginner and doesn't hit as hard as some other strains that I partake in. Incredible Bulk is mainly Indica so too much can result in couch lock but by then I don't usually care, all pains and anxiety have disappeared by then :)

On another note here is a thread that you may be interested in if you suffer from anxiety:

Black Pepper a cure for anxiety

Although the thread is quite new it's not a new theory, plus it does work for some too (I have tested it myself). All the best and good luck with your girls :thumb:

You may also want to consider setting up a journal so that people can help you along your grow journey, or even stop you making a mistake before you do it. Plus it acts as a reference if like me you forget when and how much you last fed your plants ;)

Welcome Natasha!

I got social anxiety, depression, insomnia and now Drs think I have epilepsy....

White Widow is my go to for depression, anxiety and insomnia its a lush plant and easy to grow. Its also a classic plant :) Hope I see you round the forums :)

Wow, thank you all for such a warm welcome :) Friendly bunch i see, definitely sticking around!

@Kriaze: Thank you for your suggestion i will look into trying that one out :) And actually im okay to grow just about anything since i will always take a proper time to research and gain knowledge about optimal conditions,plus my plants receive lots of talk and love just because im weird like that hahaha ;) These 3 are actually my first grow,a little shy of 2 weeks since i planted the seed and they are bigger than 100's cigarette(im actually surprised how fast that was)...but its still just a shot in the dark since its mystery seed meaning im yet to see if they are girls or what is the girl/boy ratio, and have no clue about strain( that is why i asked for suggestion because i want to be sure its what i need and to take clone or feminized seed), anyhow im going to check out how people do their journals and i will try to set one up so you will be able to see the "mess i made"! :D Again, thank you soooo very much!!!

@Welspony: Thank you :) I tried White Widow when i visited Amsterdam, and i liked it, but for some reason i could not find it in Maastricht local bars or shops o_O :( And i will be sticking around so we will bump here and there :)

@fuglyman: Thank you :)

Hey there, welcome to the community. Glad you were able to visit Holland and experience this plants amazing effects on many health issues. It changes lives, that's for sure. Easy strains to grow are everywhere you look, just need to read up on them. Have you looked at this thread..
Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews-Taste, Smell & Effect Reviews

Have you considered high cbd strains? They pack the punch medicinally for the body and relaxation. But don't give you a head buzz(psychoactive effect) they are great for edibles and making concentrated oils. Not so much for smoking if that's what you enjoy most. In that case I'd go with a strong indica dominant strain. They stay small and usually have more relaxing highs. Good luck on your search for the best medicine for yourself.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Thank you Snidrajsed :) Last night i browsed thru forum, and just loooovveee the amount of useful info i found. I did not check that thread yet(will do so now) but i did have a long date with this one Medical Marijuana Strain Guide
Im in love with cooking and i recently got a nice book with recepies, few i tried but im still looking forward to try the other ones. So far i smoked only indica dominant buds, sativa/sativa dominant is a bit hard to come by around here sadly...
:) You seemed like such a nice friendly community so i decided to join in, ask for advice and just generally share my crazy with you all :D

LittleCat this is the best forum on the internet, im a member of other forums and there can be so much arguing and fighting on them, on here there are debates now and then but nothing is ever personal and everyone respects everyone. Also it turns in to an addiction haha ive always got 420 open in a tab!

:welcome:

If you think this community is great right now just wait to see what they can do for you when you start a grow journal. I often catch my own growers mistakes while typing a post about my plants. You can start one easily by following the tutorial here: How to Make a Grow Journall

Cheers,

Pre-Med

Back
Top Bottom