WCT - Kiss 12/12 OC + SOG

wifecaretaker

Here I go again.

Wife and I are both medical patients in Cali. Read about Cees method here at 420 Mag and havent been able to concentrate on anything else. DocBud's grow continued my obsession over this method. 12/12 straight from seed, w/one fat bud to show for it. Method is capable of over 1g per watt in the right hands. My most recent grows have been pathetic. Still smokable but little taste and crappy smell. I sure would appreciate any help from the fellow farmers.

Set up:

90w ufo used until sex is determined. 2x4x5 tent

600w hps to the finish. 5x5x7 tent

strains
Hashberry (Mandalay Seed Co)
OG Kush (bag seed)

nutes
OC+
molassis
super thriven

medium
FFOF
perlite 33%

containers
red keg cups
2 gallon grow bags

Going to start seeds in a paper towel. Placed in a ziplock and a dark place until first seed cracks. Then to the red cups. Half perlite on the bottom, half FFOF on top. Will place some OC+ on bottom. Hopefully this will be a good home for 3 weeks.

My main concern is getting the 90w ufo close enough to the cups without frying them. The UFO is unlike the florescents. They will toast the ladies.

Going to place seeds tonight in paper towel.

also will breed best female from the OG w/best male from hashberry. Hoping for a couch lock strain. I have insomia.

Pics to come

Re: Wct, Kiss 12/12 OC + SOG

Here I go again.

Wife and I are both medical patients in Cali. Read about Cees method here at 420 Mag and havent been able to concentrate on anything else. DocBud's grow continued my obsession over this method. 12/12 straight from seed, w/one fat bud to show for it. Method is capable of over 1g per watt in the right hands. My most recent grows have been pathetic. Still smokable but little taste and crappy smell. I sure would appreciate any help from the fellow farmers.

Set up:

90w ufo used until sex is determined. 2x4x5 tent

600w hps to the finish. 5x5x7 tent

strains
Hashberry (Mandalay Seed Co)
OG Kush (bag seed)

nutes
OC+
molassis
super thriven

medium
FFOF
perlite 33%

containers
red keg cups
2 gallon grow bags

Going to start seeds in a paper towel. Placed in a ziplock and a dark place until first seed cracks. Then to the red cups. Half perlite on the bottom, half FFOF on top. Will place some OC+ on bottom. Hopefully this will be a good home for 3 weeks.

My main concern is getting the 90w ufo close enough to the cups without frying them. The UFO is unlike the florescents. They will toast the ladies.

Going to place seeds tonight in paper towel.

also will breed best female from the OG w/best male from hashberry. Hoping for a couch lock strain. I have insomia.

Pics to come

Hey WTC! I can relate, my last smoke pretty much sucks. I love couch lock too! That's what I want, something to knock me on my ass.

I hate waiting for seeds to pop. These are my first bought seeds and I'm just praying they come up.

It's great we're both going to be going thru this together. I hope we have minimal problems. Talk to you later, and good luck!

Day one is over. no crackin yet. will plant on sunday regardless. The 600w hps will go over a 2x4 tray. that gives me 600w/8sqft = 75w/sqft. Someone told me about a individual from oversees who set up a 10x10 room w/5600w worth of lights. Thats 5600/100= 56w/sqft. I thought that was amazing until i did the math.

Anyone that wishes to drop by is more than welcome.

WCT

I'm in...Good luck WCT!
+REPS

HERES THE GEAR

IMG_97311.JPG

day 3

They are in the cups, waiting for first seedling to pop out. They are half perlite and half soil. OC+ on top of perlite. Soil on top of perlite.
Started smoking and misplaced memory card from camera. Ill find it and post some pics.

OMG i just found the memory card in my pocket :ganjamon:

indica does it everytime to me.

IMG_9745.JPG

here they are, half OG KUSH half HashBerry.

Only half will make the cut. Will take the best looking Male HashBerry, and cross with Female OG KUSH, hoping for some great seeds. The remaining 8 will go to HPS tent.

IMG_9736.JPG

This is the 600W HPS tent. 5x5, all our meds come out of this now. Cant keep paying the dispensary prices. 60.00 an eighth is obscene. shoot 40.00 an eighth is crazy.

IMG_9739.JPG

IMG_9738.JPG

These will be done in a couple weeks,they started under the led. Krytonite and Blue Dream, from clone. the 5x5 was put away.
They've been under the 600w for a few days, already too hot in there. Its a little hot in Cali right now.

Subscribed.

Interested in seeing how this goes. I've been obsessed with Scrog since I first read about it, and just got some Blue Dream clones started for my first second grow. Mine is also under 600W.

Also looking forward to how your Blue Dream turns out. I've never smoked it before, but the sample on the shelf at the club smelled wonderful. Also, they said the strain is resilient and good for those new to growing (the main reason I chose Blue Dream for my Scrog).

Day 4 no sprouts yet, but half of the seeds were cracked alreay so hopefully the head start will give me babies soon.

Thanks for stopping bye John. The Blue Dream strain is awesome smoke. My wife is a huge fan of it. Actually its her favorite by far. The SOG that im setting up will be for the 12/12 grow. The blue dream is something im finishing before my new adventure in the OC+ fertilizer. I just need to control the temp. My first few 600w attemps have been sub par.

wct

hey WIFECARETAKER :) pleased i found your grow, iv also got my new journal going, very similar to your own, also going 12/12 from seed looking for the one good sized cola. you should drop by and could maybe help eachother on the way to sucessfull harvests, iv never experimented with LED's but it definately intrests me, heres my link

Alex's 850Watt -23 Plant S.O.G 5 Strain Mix

The FFOF & perlite with OC+ should work wonders! especially with with that set up you got :ganjamon: I'm jealous! :p i need to get a 400 watt HPS or something too. I know a lot of people don't even wanna hassle with CFL's but if you got some extra's layin around, they'll help keep your internodal distance short and really make them bushy when they start growin! Its up to you, sounds like you'll be fine without them if you chose not to :)

have you thought about giving them hygrozyme?
what kinda water will you be watering them with? tap? RO? pH'ed?
are Epsom salts needed?
where are you going to be cross breeding any males with females that you might have? seperate far away room? you dont want any seeds in your nugs :yummy:

Can't wait to see how this comes along, it looks great so far :)
I'll be subscribed for the rest of the journey. You got a NICE looking grow thats about to go down here.

While at work all day. The babies already stretched. Only four but definetly have stretched going to drop the ufo 6in. Really paranoid about burning the babies with the ufo. Still waiting for the other 16 to sprout.

The FFOF & perlite with OC+ should work wonders! especially with with that set up you got :ganjamon: I'm jealous! :p i need to get a 400 watt HPS or something too. I know a lot of people don't even wanna hassle with CFL's but if you got some extra's layin around, they'll help keep your internodal distance short and really make them bushy when they start growin! Its up to you, sounds like you'll be fine without them if you chose not to :)

have you thought about giving them hygrozyme?
what kinda water will you be watering them with? tap? RO? pH'ed?
are Epsom salts needed?
where are you going to be cross breeding any males with females that you might have? seperate far away room? you dont want any seeds in your nugs :yummy:

Can't wait to see how this comes along, it looks great so far :)
I'll be subscribed for the rest of the journey. You got a NICE looking grow thats about to go down here.

Thanks kyle for stopping in. :cheer: The water will be from water store. Its ph'd perfect. the hygroyme i havent considered but will definitely consider any micro nutes. Docs uses some mittlier i believe and swears by it. The current tent where the live is 2x4x5. Its seperate from the 5x5 tent so not too worried about pollinating nugs. If I can survive the stretching and get a full ten healthy females, the nugs will be plentyful. If i can get half a pound outta the 600w there will be plenty to give away to other patients. No charging here. Its from mother earth and should be free.

Back
Top Bottom