Type
: Indica-dominant
Parents: The Purps x White Widow
Growing Environment: Indoor Hydroponic - Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part
Garden Skills: Beginner to intermediate
Flowering Time: 9 - 10 weeks
Yield: Heavy
Height: 3 - 11 feet
Medical Uses: Depression, anxiety, anorexia, pain relief, inflammation, migraines, multiple sclerosis
Breeder: De Sjamaan

A cross of The Purps x White Widow, this weed offers buds that are large, dense, packed with flavor and highly potent. A great medicinal strain that is made up of two of the best strains around.

Ideal for the outdoor grower, Purple Widow will thrive in Mother Nature or in a greenhouse, but has shown to do remarkably well indoors as well. When cultivated outside, growers should be aware that she can reach a finished height of up to 11 feet. If height is an issue, she's a great candidate to LST. She'll flower for 9 to 10 weeks indoor, tending to lean more towards the 10 week mark. Outdoors, Purple Widow will be ready for harvest in the Northern Hemisphere by the end of October. She's a fairly easy strain to grow as well, except for her possible height issue when grown outside. Her indoor counterpart typically will not get over 5 feet.

For those who are especially concerned with great-tasting bud, Purple Widow will be right up your alley. Expect deep and ripe flavors of berries, purple, hash and sweet candy. Eighths of Purple Widow are normally fairly priced around $50 an eighth. Go grab some now and feel like you're drinking a grape/berry smoothie

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Widow

So I brought these home today in anticipation of Momma GDP and Momma Thing2 imminent departure to the flower box. She will be raised and vegged under GLR(12-1) and will be mother plants to donate clones for the Cardboard Flower Box. For more on that see my signature.

The single clone was too tall for the starter box, so I cloned the top
022212163406.jpg

Hello Hello!
Gen. Astonr420 here, subbed and seated... awaiting for your status reports soldier :thumb:

:peacetwo: brotha

Aten-HUT!:laughtwo::rofl:

Welcome, General:hippy:, I hope you enjoy these new mothers being admitted to the Maternity Ward! Nothing else to report beyond the briefing above. Please let me know if you have any questions.

:welcome::allgood:

About the Maternity Ward:

Hydro Style: Drip 3x/day
Nutrients: Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part
pH: 5.6-6.1
Lighting:
3x T5HO on Gas Lantern Routine (12-1)
Substrate: Hydrotone
Medium: gro|dan Rockwool 4" cube
Temps: 73-78 Fahrenheit
Relative Humidity: 40-45%
Hydro drip system is all DIY using a bus tub as basin and 9 Liter Really Useful Box painted black as res. All other parts came from my hydro and various other hardware stores
Air circulation provided by 8" Vortex Fan above, and 4" mini fan at "ground level"
Reservoir changed every two weeks.
Delivery system is cleaned and substrate and medium are flushed when res is changed.
Mylar-covered backboard supplies reflection for the "wall side" of the ward.

Welcome to the Purple Widow journal of my Maternity Ward!! She, hopefully will be a good addition to the mums. I look forward to a long time of giving her the best nutes, and plenty of light to make her a big, strong, mother to raise many offspring.

Lookin good! Subd! I live in the bay and we love our purps!

Yeah, I'm a big purple fan. I love the smell, the taste, and the effects when I've been up for days. I'm trying to find a good strain that isn't weak to POWDER MOLD, though. My Momma Grandaddy Purple gets PM about every 3 weeks. Hope this one fits the bill.

whats good jandre2k3,
Just wanted to chime in on the Powder Mold issue that you have, have you checked out SNS? they are one of our sponsors here.
SNS 244 Fungicide

I think they give out samples as well to see if you like the product or if even it works for you... they also have a pesticide which is also a soil drencher for root aphids and other unwanted pests. and also a spider mite spray.

Hope this information helps.

whats good jandre2k3,
Just wanted to chime in on the Powder Mold issue that you have, have you checked out SNS? they are one of our sponsors here.
SNS 244 Fungicide

I think they give out samples as well to see if you like the product or if even it works for you... they also have a pesticide which is also a soil drencher for root aphids and other unwanted pests. and also a spider mite spray.

Hope this information helps.

LOL! If you look at the GDP journal you'll see that I've been using SNS: 244:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom