Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Cindy

re: Jandre2k3's Maternity Ward Purple Cindy

hehe, used to be my favorite until I lost cable.
I have every episode of the venture bros recorded:) way way to funny:peace:

Holy Crap Batman! Hella Journals, for Hella days. Just stopping by , been hella busy with hella plants for hella days. You must type fast. With as many journals as you've got going, Id never sleep, cause I type real slow and shit . just watched the shit episode of Gouth Dark. Still makes me laugh, and shit, Mkay. Interested in anything unique and Purple Cindy is on my list( I like Cindy99). :peace::love::morenutes::goodluck:

LOL! yeah, but it's hella structured and hella organized.

Here... check this out, you'll hella understand, and it's hella easy.

1. I have my maternity Ward Plants that keep the information on the strain and all pertinent information on the individual plant. These are kept separate so I can rotate strains, but keep the information organized about all strains in the Flowerbox Tests. If a mother plant is removed from the test rotation, she is sent into flower and results of which are recorded into the central journal.

• Maternity Ward:

2. The Maternity Ward Feeds clones to my Experimental Flower Journals. All discussions about that individual grow with the various clones and/or a mother plant removed from rotation by flowering her out from the above is kept here.

• Cardboard Flower Box Tests

3. The Challenge: Cardboard Flower Box holds highlights from it all and is the central journal of it all. This is the culmination of each of the individual Maternity Ward

• Grow Matrix from all tests above and future.
  • Test results and conclusions of each test.
  • Evolution of the complete growing experience from the date I joined the sight.

4. Now, to keep all that in one, easy-to-access place, I have created a Blog with all the links to everywhere to which a person can subscribe, and receive any and all updates and new links, regardless of how many separate journals I have going. For that, look to my signature, and click "Jandre2k3's Links"

HELLA!

Welcome one and all to view the glorious homecoming of one of the most sought after rare strains in the Central Valley of California.
I am pleased that my local co-op has brought this one in and alerted me to its presence!
This is one of the ONLY purple sativa strains that is above 95% revered for its depression-reducing properties and strong euphoria effects.
I haven't tried this particular strain, but from what the grower that supplied the cut indicates, it is on par with Girl Scout Cookies, or Ingrid in potency, but as a strong sativa sister, with none of the couch-lock and sedative effects.

So without further ado, it is my great pleasure to introduce to you a lady that has eluded me in clone since October 2011. Straight from the only grower in the central valley who supplied me this very strong cutting. For your viewing pleasure, I give you the newest addition to my Maternity Ward Project:

PURPLE CINDY
HI Jandre, Ive read alot of your posts but dont think ive said HI yet, So i caught a glimpse of a PURPLE CINDY ur growing, and had to drop in and have a look.. As i have my C99XPanama Red, i wanted to see if there was many comparisons growth wise.
As she's a sativa, my girls is bushing up pretty well now - for 24 day old seedling..I was intending on LST ing her but as she is compact at her base due to my light being a little close so she didnt stretch much, im trying to fill 6ft high space, so im raising my light AGAIN, and hoping she will stretch some more then at 3ft ill prob top her to fill out the space hopefully it has a nice fairly even canopy.
I am hoping that the Panama Red X in the Cinderella will allow larger growth size, she's in a 35 litre pot, my last in a 25 litre was 5ft, 8 oz dry cola's - im wanting to improve on that this time round. I am not keen on topping anymore than once and i havent super cropped yet either so dont wanna get in over my head.. Any ideas or suggestions you might have or info on potential yield ( i noticed u said 2.5 - 3.5 oz inside) or pounds outside? If i dont get half pound outta this girl ill be disappointed.. But if thats all she gives me ill have to just smoke her up n choose a better strain nxt time! Cheers Jandre, Take it EZ. Smokem

HI Jandre, Ive read alot of your posts but dont think ive said HI yet, So i caught a glimpse of a PURPLE CINDY ur growing, and had to drop in and have a look.. As i have my C99XPanama Red, i wanted to see if there was many comparisons growth wise.
As she's a sativa, my girls is bushing up pretty well now - for 24 day old seedling..I was intending on LST ing her but as she is compact at her base due to my light being a little close so she didnt stretch much, im trying to fill 6ft high space, so im raising my light AGAIN, and hoping she will stretch some more then at 3ft ill prob top her to fill out the space hopefully it has a nice fairly even canopy.
I am hoping that the Panama Red X in the Cinderella will allow larger growth size, she's in a 35 litre pot, my last in a 25 litre was 5ft, 8 oz dry cola's - im wanting to improve on that this time round. I am not keen on topping anymore than once and i havent super cropped yet either so dont wanna get in over my head.. Any ideas or suggestions you might have or info on potential yield ( i noticed u said 2.5 - 3.5 oz inside) or pounds outside? If i dont get half pound outta this girl ill be disappointed.. But if thats all she gives me ill have to just smoke her up n choose a better strain nxt time! Cheers Jandre, Take it EZ. Smokem

Well, if you use every inch of that 6' space in your grow area, you could get about 3lbs but that is considering that you have another 2-3 feet above that and a 1000w HID light giving it love. If all you have is CFL's or T5's for a 6' plant I wouldn't expect more than 0.75lbs to 1.75lbs.

Well, if you use every inch of that 6' space in your grow area, you could get about 3lbs but that is considering that you have another 2-3 feet above that and a 1000w HID light giving it love. If all you have is CFL's or T5's for a 6' plant I wouldn't expect more than 0.75lbs to 1.75lbs.

Hey mate, cheers for your reply:thumb: ! I have 9 feet total vert height in my grow space,4.7ft wide, 3ft deep. So i have space for my HID's, i have a 400w MH for her Vegging atm, and when she hits flower time a 600w Sontgro HPS.. I used CFL's last Veg, and they did well,but when she hit 2ft and wasnt really takin much of my space - i stuk her under my MH, and she bushed out alot more and her vert growth was much more even, i kept her under that til she was just over 3ft and then used my old 400w HPS. She stopped at just over 5ft, and i got 8 oz dry cured cola's and bit of popcorn to chew on! LOl.. So with my 600w HPs im hopin for some gains at least- half an oz more would do! And this grow is setup far better than last, she was put outside in sun during day, mixed with cfl's in her room, also had a halogen in there? her lighting schedule was all over the place as no timer and some times id be at work n my mrs not home and she'd go 2 hours over her 12/12 times or she'd get light on her during her dark too from my mrs not remembering and switching the light on!! So i AM PROUD OF WHAT SHE GAVE ME!! Especially after that.. Since i have basically all i need for her and all setup, i really hope that the extra 10 litres in pot size helps also and i can get a slightly bigger harvest.. If topped at say 3.5 ft, would she be likely to still grow up to 6 ft, with both stems?? Thanks for your input mate, much appreciated:thanks: Take care n chat soon buddy..Smokem:)

Hey mate, cheers for your reply:thumb: ! I have 9 feet total vert height in my grow space,4.7ft wide, 3ft deep. So i have space for my HID's, i have a 400w MH for her Vegging atm, and when she hits flower time a 600w Sontgro HPS.. I used CFL's last Veg, and they did well,but when she hit 2ft and wasnt really takin much of my space - i stuk her under my MH, and she bushed out alot more and her vert growth was much more even, i kept her under that til she was just over 3ft and then used my old 400w HPS. She stopped at just over 5ft, and i got 8 oz dry cured cola's and bit of popcorn to chew on! LOl.. So with my 600w HPs im hopin for some gains at least- half an oz more would do! And this grow is setup far better than last, she was put outside in sun during day, mixed with cfl's in her room, also had a halogen in there? her lighting schedule was all over the place as no timer and some times id be at work n my mrs not home and she'd go 2 hours over her 12/12 times or she'd get light on her during her dark too from my mrs not remembering and switching the light on!! So i AM PROUD OF WHAT SHE GAVE ME!! Especially after that.. Since i have basically all i need for her and all setup, i really hope that the extra 10 litres in pot size helps also and i can get a slightly bigger harvest.. If topped at say 3.5 ft, would she be likely to still grow up to 6 ft, with both stems?? Thanks for your input mate, much appreciated:thanks: Take care n chat soon buddy..Smokem:)

Sounds like you have it all sorted! I'm surprised that she didn't hermie on you with the erratic lighting. You have a timer on it now, I hope.

If you topped at 3.5 ft. either a week before or right as you switched to flower cycle, I'd be surprised if she didn't reach at least 5.5 ft.

HI Jandre,
LOL.. Yeah, i thought i may run into a few probs during her grow, and even worse was i got a small colony of white fly snipering around her, i hunted those fkrs down!! And they slowly all stuk em selves to my yellow sticky pads:thumb: Awsum invention!!:)
I thought i saw some banana's on one bud site, but it was just a weird cluster of pistils from a calyx??
All in all she was great smoke, i mean i didnt let her Amber til about 15% as my scope was crap n couldnt see as well as my new 65x!! So yeah, lesson learned. Im worrying a bit at the moment about the density of the growth in between my C99xPP..
She's growing in a wide ' V ' shape, as i secured the main stem across - it must have sent some Auxins to a base branch that was growing out opposite to the main, making the ' V ' shape.. Now all the branch growth in among the plant are all heading up and im nearly at an even canopy.
Im hoping that the main stem will keep growing out and ill try maintain this shape, but im having to trim some fan leaves for light o cola's of all branches or theyd be covered over, she's very crowded so i need this V to grow vert as much as poss so i can tether branches later if needed. Is it ok to trim a few fans here n there during veg, i wait til the shoots are out about 2cm from the stem, i always use the same method and they heal within a day. Thanks for the comments bro!:thanks: And if you have any suggestions about how this grow may go that would be appreciated:thumb: How was your cindy grow wise?? was she good yield and resilient? I kno it was x Purp. and mine's Panama Red, but im trying to get a little rough idea how they grow/respond to things.. Thanks again, catch ya, Smokemup..

As this is a Mother plant, she will not be flowered out at all. Her clones, however, will be featured in The Cardboard Flower Box when she is ready to give clones. Here's my journal structure:

1. I have my maternity Ward Plants that keep the information on the strain and all pertinent information on the individual plant. These are kept separate so I can rotate strains, but keep the information organized about all strains in the Flowerbox Tests. If a mother plant is removed from the test rotation, she is sent into flower and results of which are recorded into the central journal.

• Maternity Ward:

2. The Maternity Ward Feeds clones to my Experimental Flower Journals. All discussions about that individual grow with the various clones and/or a mother plant removed from rotation by flowering her out from the above is kept here.

• Cardboard Flower Box Tests

3. The Challenge: Cardboard Flower Box holds highlights from it all and is the central journal of everything. This is the culmination of each of the individual Maternity Ward plants and ultimately will determine the best overall flowering method of the box itself.

• Grow Matrix from all tests above and future.
  • Test results and conclusions of each test.
  • Evolution of the complete growing experience from the date I joined the sight.

4. Now, to keep all that in one, easy-to-access place, I have created a Blog with all the links to everywhere to which a person can subscribe, and receive any and all updates and new links, regardless of how many separate journals I have going. For that, look to my signature, and click "Jandre2k3's Links"

Now as far as the actual plant here goes, she has finally shaken the fog of shock she received from the co-op and then again changing environments to get to her current residence with me. She now has put up 4 new chutes and is slowly, but surely, heading toward motherhood. She is now to a point that I might actually start to clone her this weekend, if everything goes right, and from there, the clones will go into the Third Test Run and we will see how she flowers out finally. Smoke report will be recorded here, as well as growing behavior during flower and how difficult she is to maintain while flowering. Hopefully within this next year we should have a complete growing profile of this plant/strain so others may use it as a guide in researching their plant, either for ease/difficulty of growth, or for the medicinal needs.

Hey I made it, and "I"LL BE BACK", supposed to be said like the Terminator!!! Gonna have to learn ALL your wonderful Posting Tricks!!! Your Plants are RIPPER!!! Remember Chocolate Thai, Thai in General has always been my favorite Smoke. Have NOT seen or smoked REAL THAI since the late 80's. Whatever happened to it??? I have seen THAI names, but never the stuff I smoked in High School and just after. I would give almost anything to get some. Is Your Thai Cross Like the Chocolate Thai WE used to get back in the day??? Thai's always take so long to finish. In Mexico, they started growing it there, and it became acclimated to the Mexican Climate. That is the last, CLOSEST To real THAI I have last Smoked. And it was almost just like the Thai from Thailand, and the Thai that we used to grow in California in the late 70's and 80's. Always wondered what happened to it, You Know, The Buddah Thai, Gold Thai,Chocolate Thai, I need to stop. making myself wish it was 1985 again!!! Take Care Friend. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

I had a grower here that has a cut of '85 Chocolate Thai... Man, the memories it brought flooding back... School suspension, Growing with street lights, stinky poop soups, fish emulsion, tackle football in the streets, fishing all day and all night, and all the next day, that pungent/sweet of a "Shotgun" from my closest girl; it was all there.

I've tried to get a cut from him, but he's a stingy, greedy grower not really willing to part with a little stem. He said he wants to keep the strain pure, I think he just wants to be the only grower of it in Sacramento County. I told him that I'd keep it pure and not take some to my co-op, but I think he's been motivated by greed.

Yeah it was the same here during the 80's and early 90's.. We could get Buddha,Gold Thai, Purple head.. But these days no one seems to carry on any strain names,so trying to get a specific strain is nearly impossible at street level, unless you know a grower:)
I dont know why people started to drop the strain names, i think it had to do with people getting busted and then trying to keep their grows, HUSH HUSH.. So now ya just ask 'have you got any weed?', if ya said have you got some Haze or Thai theyd look at ya like, farked if i know?? So finding good strains here sucks.. During the 90's my mates mum grew some BOMB SKUNK, it was mad, fat stinky nuggets, that would instantly couch lock ya! And the taste was so strong ya could feel it just sitting on ya throat, i greened out a few times on this stuff(spewed), but she got busted and ive never had a skunk strain here since, thats over 15yr ago!!
This is a cross of the last bud i posted.. This one being stronger than last.. Not bad,both heady and body..
2012-07-27_22_05_07.jpg
Later guys!! smokem..

Okay... I got tired of vigorous growth up top, and flimsy growth underneath, not able to hold up the heavier growth. So.... I chopped her up... into six parts, and am re-rooting. Dangerous I know, but when I have a stem that is 8" long, laying on the hydrotone if I don't tie it up, what would you have done?

Hey I made it, and "I"LL BE BACK", supposed to be said like the Terminator!!! Gonna have to learn ALL your wonderful Posting Tricks!!! Your Plants are RIPPER!!! Remember Chocolate Thai, Thai in General has always been my favorite Smoke. Have NOT seen or smoked REAL THAI since the late 80's. Whatever happened to it??? I have seen THAI names, but never the stuff I smoked in High School and just after. I would give almost anything to get some. Is Your Thai Cross Like the Chocolate Thai WE used to get back in the day??? Thai's always take so long to finish. In Mexico, they started growing it there, and it became acclimated to the Mexican Climate. That is the last, CLOSEST To real THAI I have last Smoked. And it was almost just like the Thai from Thailand, and the Thai that we used to grow in California in the late 70's and 80's. Always wondered what happened to it, You Know, The Buddah Thai, Gold Thai,Chocolate Thai, I need to stop. making myself wish it was 1985 again!!! Take Care Friend. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.:thumb:

Hey, you all.
just dropping by, and saw this .I have a few strains(seeds) with Choc Thai as part of the lineage. I am waiting patiently for her to appear. I have enjoyed it twice in my life. Both times were fantastic experiences.

Okay... I got tired of vigorous growth up top, and flimsy growth underneath, not able to hold up the heavier growth. So.... I chopped her up... into six parts, and am re-rooting. Dangerous I know, but when I have a stem that is 8" long, laying on the hydrotone if I don't tie it up, what would you have done?

Lost one of the rooters the other day, so now, I'm down to 5.

Thank you for the update. Sorry about how it ended though.

I'm going to move this to Completed Journals now.

Best wishes with your other journals and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:
:420:

Back
Top Bottom